HEAD CANONS, ANALYSES ,THEORIES,WISHES ,OBSERVATIONS, And IDEAS!

ndogmario

SPOUT YOUR MLP:FIM THOUGHTS HERE!!!

WARNING : there will be SPOILERS!! duh

I made this thread for the shear reason of sharing head canons, observations, and ideas for 'my little pony : friendship is magic'. I know you could just go on youtube or read fanfiction to find headcanons but some of us don't have the video editing or writing skills to share our own to the world. Since the website 'Bronypedia' don't exist yet thought this may be the next best thing. Just the of all the inspiration this could bring!

So go ahead, Share your thoughts on all things MLP!!

Less head-canon, more crack theory I had a while ago: Pegusii don't have parents. They are born directly from the clouds. This explained why we never saw parents for RD, Fluttershy or Scoots in the first couple of seasons.

Less head-canon, more crack theory I had a while ago: Pegusii don't have parents. They are born directly from the clouds. This explained why we never saw parents for RD, Fluttershy or Scoots in the first couple of seasons.

mind blowed

spike is a dragon pony hybrid

celestia wanted to experiment and possibly create friendly dragons, she somehow aquired a dragon egg and used magic to fertalize it with pony d.n.a.

the problem was hatching it, which she decided would make a good test for her students.

this explains how spike apears to be be far more intelligent than most dragons who have been on the show, it also explains how he can breath fire as well as use magic it to send letters between celestia and twilight.

I had a theory (mostly for a character in another RPG) that Changelings, if they hatch around non-changelings, change into the same species as the nearest creature (for example, in the RPG, her default other shape was a Earth Pony and had been raised by a Earth Pony family).

Archived