A tiny art request :3

TheAddictedFangirl

Hi! There! :idea:

First, Thanks for actually opening this thread! I already appreciate you that much for this tiny action!...Who ever you are... :D

Anyway, back to the topic.. I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to draw my OC, Marbles!

WAIT! Before you click the close or back button, I just wanna say that she's pretty easy to draw. All I need is her in color! :D

I just, really dont have the materials OR the skills to do this... :blush:

Now, if your wiling, (in which I would love you if you did) Heres a reference pic so that you'll know what she looks like! As for the pose, your the boss, GO CRAZY! :)

j1TL2iJ.jpg

Let me explain the color scheme! :D

Her fur is white.

Her tail is white.

The inside of her ears are light brown.

She has black eyes.

Her wings (shaded part) are blue

Her wings (unshaded part) are sky-blue.

Her whiskers are black

Her mouth is black.

Her collar is red.

Her bell hanging from the collar is yellow/gold

That is all! And if someone out there really does this for me, It would be GREATLY appreciated and I would be vewy happy! :3

Thank you in advance fellow hero! (If there will be one :P)

If you still want to I can give it a try when I have time!

Actually, someone already participated in this request... (WHICH I RESPECT HIGHLY 0_0) But if you still want to, than its definitely fine and awesome! Thanks dude! :D

It looks pretty cute. If I have extra time after I finish my current commissions, I'll try to whip something up for you. <3

Really?!!? Thanks! Actually, Thanks to everyone who helped! I actually got more than I expected... ^_^;

Archived