Assassins creed black flag. Assassins creed IV Anthro sign up and interest check. 2 spots available

I was wondering how many i would get for a Assassins creed RP. The story will be simple. Last time i tried this exact same thing we got pretty far, i hope it manages to do the same again :D

We are a group of three assassins on a boat. We are heading for(location unknown). What will happen?

The APP form will be here oh, and a bit of info

You can choose two preferred weapon's. These just say what weapon you normally use in every day combat and waht your best with. As assassins we are good with all gear but most assassins are better at one or two weapons then others

Name:

Assassin Rank:

Gear:

Appearance of clothes:(Images appreciated)

Combat style:

Personality:(Please put this in)

Preferred weapon:

How the assassins guild found you and why you joined:

Occupation inside guild:

Occupation on a warship:

As always, my app

Name: Skyzipper, though called sky or captain by his crew

Assassin Rank: Master

Gear: Sky has four flintlock pistol's strapped to his chest. He also has a blow pipe with both sleep and berserk darts and a throwing knife. He has dual swords strapped to his side's in sheathes. He has hidden blades on his wrists and smoke bombs. Sky also has rope darts.

Appearance of clothes:(Images appreciated)

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fimg3.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20120621215248%2Finsidethebox%2Fimages%2F2%2F21%2FEzio_Auditore_Brotherhood.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Finsidethebox.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FEzio_Auditore_da_Firenze&h=2560&w=1280&tbnid=TJMD931GbwNcIM%3A&zoom=1&docid=LFjGe2GJOTSznM&ei=-0d_U82zDYrLkwWw1oHQBg&tbm=isch&ved=0CFQQMygBMAE&iact=rc&uact=3&dur=53&page=1&start=0&ndsp=24

Combat style: Sky prefers to use stealth to take out his opponents and also his surroundings, often climbing up a wall at fast speeds to get away from attackers or running along a wall to get around crowds. Sky is also skilled in melee combat, normally using counter attacks and quick strikes.

Personality: Sky is a very kind but shy person, and although a assassin, he often takes mercy on people, as long as they hadnt threatened his friends. Sky is one of those people who will crack a joke even at the worst times. Sky has extremely good luck and also great instincts and combat reflexes and often can be a bit cocky.

Preferred weapon: Sky likes to use his dual swords and hidden blades.

How the assassins guild found you and why you joined: Sky was a street orphan in the city of Florence, stealing food and money to survive. One day he was stealing a blade he needed to steal, he had been offered enough food to last him for a month if he could take the blade. Sky managed to get it but he became a bit cocky and shouted out. The guard found him. As sky started running, he found he could see the aura's of all the people around him. He got caught at a dead end, well for the guard at least. Sky had just run up the wall and climbed to the roof. As he got on the roof and started running, a archer had fired a arrow in front of him. Sky had closed his eyes and awaited death when he heard the clinging of metel hitting metal. Sky opened his eyes to see a person with a sword and a arrow on the ground. The person had white clothing. After about two minutes, the person had taken out three archers as well as a additional four people who had been after sky. Since that day, sky has been training with the assassins. During his stay, sky has found that the great assassin Ezio was his ancestor,thus the reason sky could use eagle vision. Over the years, sky has risen to the rank of master assassin.

Occupation inside guild: Dare devil aka taking on all the assignments that others deem to dangerous

Occupation on a warship: Sky likes to keep watch on the deck and though he is often like a captain to the crew, he rarely drives the boat, he lets others do that. The only time he takes the wheel is when they really need him to or they are in a navel fight that is a hard one and requires him to.

I really hope i get some joiners. Oh, and there are TWO spots, so u might want to grab while they are open

((I copied mine over too))

Name:Symphonic Fire

Assassin Rank: Disciple

Gear:Fire uses hidden blades and daggers most of the time. She also uses 2 pistols, dual swords and smoke bombs

Appearance of clothes: http://img1.wikia.no...ne_CoverArt.png

Combat style: Fire tries to blend in the crowd and disguises herself to get closer to her target. She is okay with melee attacks but if she is caught she would usually use a smoke bomb to get away. She also likes to use her pistols to do long range attacks.

Personality: Strong-willed and stubborn person. She is friendly and kind but also can be rough and serious. She likes to relax even though she has a lot of work to do

Preferred weapon: Hidden blades, pistols

How the assassins guild found you and why you joined: Fire was a daughter of a rich merchant when she was still a teenager. Her father had many enemies that wanted to take his money for themselves so Fire disguises herself as someone else to eliminate her father's enemies. Her father never knew what Fire did but he was able to keep his job and Fire learned that she wants to be an assassin and a master of disguises. One day she was told to kill a man. So when she was about to kill him, he stopped the blade and came face to face with her. He recruited her because he thought Fire had potential to be an assassin. Fire joined because she thought she had no freedom as a daughter of a merchant. She had been in the guild for a long time but only has a rank of Diciple.

Occupation inside guild: Stealing goods and supplies for ship, medic

Occupation on a warship: Fire usually takes the wheel of the ship if someone else isn't there.

Archived