Fallout: Equestria - Desolation (Open to all who wish to join.)

NephoxVenom

(Okay, I was told that this kind of RP could be done, and I even looked through the RPs in this specific forum. They depicted violence, so I'm assuming I can do this kind of thing. I'll stay away from gore, too, so no worries, moderators!)

Fallout: Equestria - Desolation

(Tell me what character you're going to use before jumping in. I'm not picky, but do not OP [Overpower] your characters. Of course, only you can decide if you want your main character to die. No other RPer can decide that for you. But, any RPer can plunge a seemingly calm scene into total chaos if he/she wanted. Just make it so it is believable. Like, raiders are not likely to attack a fully armed town, but I can see mutated animals preying along the borders of said town. I think you get the picture. Anyway, out in the wasteland... any number of catastrophes could ensue out in those treacherous lands. So, it all has to do with locations.)

(I'll be using Shadow Fang for my character. You can see his details in the OC introduction thread if you so choose.)

Introduction:

The world is not as it once had been. Once a peaceful and prosperous land, now but a barren wasteland full of unimaginable horrors that even the most demented mind could not fathom. The zebra nation had declared war on Equestria two hundred years ago, throwing both super powers into a spiralling downfall. Megaspell bombs hit both sides, decimating entire populations and cities. Manehatten was the first tragedy that truly marked the world for a doomed future. However, it did not end there. Multiple areas on both sides were hit by this horrendous doomsday bombs, turning the once beautiful landscape into nothing but death and the reminder of what a terrible mistake this had all been. No matter how peaceful a nation might be, war will always ravage its citizens at one point. It was only a matter of time before Equestria felt the vice-grip of pain and misery of war. Soon, it all went global, the other countries being thrown into the war. Seeing that the only end of this conflict was total annihilation of all sides, Equestria built multiple bomb shelters called stables. Over the course of two hundred years, most of the stable-dwellers had perished within these walls. The story that takes place now is when Littlepip is out on her little adventure, maybe about a few weeks in to said adventure. Our story starts in New Appleoosa, where the citizens are attempting to regain some normalcy to their lives after Littlepip had left. The story that takes place is entirely up to the players.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im in, though i dont know what char i want to use....The only one i have in mind i keep to current aged RP's as much as i can..buck it, ima use my OC griffon Blackwing http://www.canterlot...blackwingready/

(Great! :D)

(I read through your character, and I think he'd do really well in a RP like this.)

(I said over Pm, and i thought of a question plus a second twist. Question, where da heck is New Appleloosa in the fallout world? Im used to normal fallout, not equestrain version :P, and the twist i just mentioned i forgot....DERP:P )

(Ima need a map lol :razz:, oh, and is the game even made yet? Like, downloadable yet?)

Blackwing would be sitting around in New Appleoosa doing what he normally did, wonder. He still was wondering a fair few things, why had this happened? How was he going to redeem himself for his past sins. Blackwing would show no emotion as he stood up and walked towards the inn. He had decided to head out, though first he wanted a few thigns. He wanted his gear, and he wanted to make sure he had someone to go with. Once he entered the inn he would look around, hoping to see someone who he felt he could either trust, or just someone who looked like they could handle themselves.

(Im hopinh that its Shadow:P , a peftect way to meet)

Shadow Fang sat quietly at the bar of the inn, drinking some harmless apple cider. He never drank anything that would impair his senses, as it wasn't really the smartest thing to do in the apocalypse. If a disaster were to befall this fair town, he needed to be at peak efficiency if he was going to react accordingly to said disaster. He cast furtive glances at the ponies, making sure that none of them were intent on putting a bullet in his back. In a world like this one, it was a possibility that was all too familiar to him. His black trench coat made him stick out in the crowd, because most ponies wore casual clothes in towns. He wasn't like most ponies, though. He was a mercenary and bounty hunter by trade. It was how he was able to get by in the wasteland.

He looked at a griffon who was walking around the inn, looking like he was searching for something. This griffon in particular looked as if he could handle himself rather well. Then again, most griffons these days could handle themselves. They were impressive beasts, griffons. Shadow looked back at his drink and sighed. Another boring day in New Appleoosa.

(I don't think it is downloadable just yet. But they did release a video, showing some pre-alpha gameplay of some well-scripted and amazingly modeled ponies interacting with the player. And yes, there were voice actors in there, which made it more awesome. There was no combat, which I can understand why. That's probably the hardest thing to perfect, making an entirely new combat system. But no, there are no downloads available. At least I don't think...)

Blackwing would keep looking around, wondering if anypony here could even handle themselves. He saw a lot of them had guns, swords and gear that should mean they were skilled, though they all were just for show. Black knew that for a fact, he had seen all these ponies in bar fights even when they were sober. Blackwing would then see one in particular, one with a Black Trench coat. Blackwing could tell somethign was different about this one, he looked like he could handle himself. After three seconds Blackwing would notice what he was drinking, a apple cider, and unlike the rest of these baffons who were drinking stuff that would impair them, apple cider was harmless. Blackwing now had his mind made up. He would walk straight to his room and towards a chest in the corner. He would open it and reach inside, pulling his custom bow and arrows. The bow was beautifully crafted, made of solid crystal though it was Black. The bow was not just for ranged combat, Black knew how to fight well with his claws, and with a bow he was just ten times as lethal, giving him no reason for guns or swords. His arrows were black as well, and were made of solid steel though there was more then just normal arrows. Black had custom arrows, rope, electric, explosive you name it, he had it. He would pull it all out and put it down next to him. He would then reach in and pull out a black hoodie that covered his whole body. He would put it on before picking his quiver up and attaching it to his back. He would then pick up his bow and sling it around himself as he walked out and towards the pony in the trench coat.

((I do hope this profile meets the criteria for this rp.

Solfie's Profile

Let me know if it's okay, if I need to change some things.))

(Everything looks good! I especially like how you went through the skills and gave them a specific number. Nice touch there. :P )

(I'd like to join as well, assuming you're fine with my character. And by the way, I had him in mind before I read your actual rp posts. Here he is: http://www.canterlot...-tehengu-final/)

(Looks like a good character, Pyroblaze! Come on in, stay a while. :D )

Shadow looked behind him, realizing that the griffon was heading his way. He looked back at his drink, his magic taking a hold of a wickedly sharp machete. His magic aura was black, so it was very hard to see against the black handle and coat. Better to be safe than sorry, he'd learned that in a place such as this. Shadow drank the rest of his apple cider and put the glass on the counter.

He mumbled to himself, "The floors look clean. Keep em' that way, Shadow... avoid a fight."

Blackwing would walk straight up to the pony. The thoughts were the same every step he took. Could this pony be trusted? Who was to say he would not attempt to backstab him?. Blackwign knew these were all possibility's, well, more like Probability's. Black would decide to just ignore these as he reached the pony. Blackwing would move his head towards the door, indicating they went outside.

"Leaving?" He would ask without any emotion showing at all, no pain, no sorrow, no fear.

Shadow didn't look at Blackwing, but merely stared at the empty glass on the bar counter. His blade was ready for just about everything, but a griffon would be a rather difficult fight. Why else would you just randomly approach somepony?

"Nopony can leave hell, friend," he simply said, a grimace plastered on his muzzle.

Blackwign would just stand still, not afraid or intimidated. The only thing he felt was taht this pony had no guts. "Leaving town" He would say, hoping to get his meaning across. Blackwing was leaving, and he wanted somepony who could accompany him.

(Before i go to far, any set story you want us to follow?)

Shadow felt a smile tug at his lips, but he merely kept looking at the glass, "Where are you headin'?"

He needed to know who he was dealing with, and where he was going. The last thing he wanted was for some cannibal to lure him out into the wasteland for dinner. Or be victim to a raider ambush.

(Hey my buddy Augercorn has decided to join us :D And cool, no set Story)

Blackwing would not answer that question straight away, it was not because he didnt want to, it was because he didnt know himself. "Luck" He would end up saaying, indicating he didnt know where he was going. He was just going to let fate lead him, just like he always had.

Shadow Fang looked at Blackwing and let a wicked grin form on his stubbled muzzle. He got up and looked out over the crowd, "You'll be glad you came to me. The others here are... used to a town lifestyle. The wasteland is what I know."

Without another word, he stepped out into the hot sun. In an instant, his coat multiplied that heat. He was used to it, though, "Lead the way, bird."

(Fine by me. The more the merrier.)

Blackwing would hear waht he said about the others here, and blackwing had to agree. Like he had seen, and thought, earlier, these guys were just dum ponies trying t survive in a town that was going to go down sometime, why wait around. Blackwing would then follow the Pony, only to hear the comment, 'Bird'. Black would just ignore it. "Name?" He would say, before they headed out towards a certain hell, he wanted to know who he was travelign with.

He looked at Blackwing and said, "Shadow Fang... how about yours?"

Shadow kept his eyes peeled around them. He wasn't exactly a liked pony around these parts, being a bounty hunter and all. He'd killed all manner of ponies, and his deeds had reached the ears of just about every pony. But nopony was stupid enough to simply confront him about it.

"Blackwing" He would say. He had heard the name Shadow Fang before, apparently a well known bounty hunter. Black now knew his choice had been good, a bounty hunter def knew how to handle themselves, though it also opened up other possibilities. Bounty hunters were heartless killers, meaning that he would give no second thought before gutting Black. Blackwing would make a mental note to keep his eyes and ears alert.

Shadow knew by the look in Black's eyes that his name was familiar to the griffon. But, lucky for Blackwing, Shadow Fang had a set of morals. He never broke a contract no matter how much he was bribed, and he never betrayed those who he travelled with. Even in hell, friends in the right places meant the difference between life and death. And he wouldn't trade that for all the caps in the world. Though, as of late, he hadn't been getting any contracts. So, this was a nice change of place. Maybe they'd happen upon some hellhounds? The hides and claws on those things can fetch a rather nice price.

Archived