CMC of Fillydelphia RP

We all start either coming back for a new school year or cming from a dif school

If anyone has any problems feel free to ask and il do what i can to help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archena would walk through the school gates. She was early, though she meant to d that. Right now most ponies would just be waking up, and teachers had only just arrived at school. Archena had never been here, it was a new year and a new school for her, she just hoped that it had not followed her. Arch would sigh as she walked straight up to a table and sit down at it. She would then reach into her bag and pull out a dairy. She would open it up and started to write the events of the morning.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The early morning was dark, with the sun still mostly hidden below the horizon and the first rays of the day only just beginning to filter into the sleepy city of Fillydelphia. Sleepy wasn't quite good enough to describe it, though; there were quite a few who were already awake, especially those who wanted to be early for the

"First day of school!" Euforia exclaimed excitedly, bouncing down the pavement that travelled between her house and the school. "What do you guys think, huh? It's gonna be so fun!"

We haven't seen the school yet. The quiet and brooding mental voice of Diana echoed in Euforia's head, being a stark reminder of her split-personality disorder. Not that she minded very much, of course. This is the first time we'll be seeing it since we moved here. I wouldn't be so excited yet if I were you. We don't know what to expect.

Oh, don't be such a scaredy-cat. Katariah's short response came, being the other stark reminder of her split-personality disorder. Just because you don't know something means you're scared of it?

I'm not scared. Just... not excited.

"Oh, come on Icee, we'll be fine. It's just school, what's the worst that could happen?" Euforia rounded the final corner and came face-to-face with the school gates. "We're here!" She said gleefully, galloping forward and catapulting herself into the air. She spun a few times, did an aerial stunt, and landed smoothly on the ground with an awkward faceplant.

Ow.

"Oops! Hehe, sorry."

You should have let me take care of that. You know I'm good at it.

"I almost made it." Euforia pouted. "One day I'll be as good as you!"

I hope not. I wouldn't be special anymore.

Euforia stood back up, brushing her coat off, and at that point noticed another pony sitting down at a table just a little ways away. "Ooh, a friend!"

A stranger. Diana warned. She's a stranger, Euforia. Don't you dare run up to her and-

"Hi!" Euforia said with cheer, running up to Archena and slipping into a seat next to her. "I'm Euforia! What's your name?"

Ashlyn trotted into school with her plain gray saddlebag. She was too occupied with whatever book she was reading to know where she was going, and before she caught sight of the filly in front of her, she bumped into Diana. Her glasses slipped off her nose.

"Sorry! I didn't mean anything..." she muttered, then hastily put her ordinary glasses back on, transported her book back into her saddlebag, and went on her way. She passed Euforia and Archena, letting her blazing orange mane cover her face as she walked hurried by.

Cold Blossom shifted in bed. Sleeping, Ahhh... how she loved doing that. Nothing can bother or annoy her. her bedroom is probably her most favorite place in the world. She smiled in her sleep as she dreamed of an amazing- knock, knock. Cold shifted. This early? Seriously? She let out an annoyed groan as she covered her head with her pillow. Knock, knock, knock.

"Cold! Friend Cold! It is time to awaken! We shall depart to the place of learning soon." A voice said, outside her bedroom.

Cold sat up. If Quill starts knocking, sleep is totally gone. She got out of bed and proceeded to fix her mane. Groaning in annoyance when her wavy mane gets stuck between the brush. She made herself look decent, and went for the door. She opened it and went downstairs, Quill following her.

"How in the world did you get in my house?!" Cold asked, heading for the door.

"Oh! Your guardian granted me entrance!" She said with a smile as she headed outside.

"I'm going to have to talk to Mom about that...again" She said as she rolled her eyes.

After a few minutes or so, the two arrived at the school gates and went inside. They were familiar of the place. For they studied here all their lives! That means, another year is waiting for them. Quill excitedly went ahead of Cold, and went in their new classroom with a grin. She noticed some fillies already here and she went to them directly.

"Greetings my fellow mates in class!" She said with a wave.

Cold passed them and sat in her seat. Which was behind them. She placed her head in her hood as she stared out the window. She saved the seat beside her for Quill. She would glance at the new fillies once in a while, then to Quill. Man, she needs to socialize a bit more.

"You may call me Quill Mark! Also, you may call her, Cold Blossom! it is quite a pleasure to meet new faces!" She said to the new ones.

"Hey..." Cold would say when her name was called.

Fire walked to school and was really excited! She stuffed extra cookies in her saddlebag and she was ready to learn. She walked into her class and sat in a seat. She heard a pony introduce themselves as she took out a cookie and started nibbling on it

"Ugh..." Cirrus groaned, slapping a hoof onto her alarm clock to shut it off. She considered falling back asleep, but that wasn't an option. She couldn't be late on the first day of school! Cirrus rolled out of bed, heading to the bathroom to brush her mess of a purple mane. She then dragged herself to the kitchen, which was empty. Her parents were most likely at work, and her brother was definitely asleep, according to the snoring coming from the other room. Cirrus made herself a quick breakfast before grabbing her saddlebag and heading out the door. Her family had moved to Fillydelphia over the summer, and she hadn't even met any new fillies. It's bad enough that I'm the new kid, but I don't even have a cutie mark! she thought. Cirrus sighed as she walked into the door of the school. She was earlier than she thought, only a few foals were there. She sighed again as she made her way to a seat, one right by the window. Cirrus smiled a little, she had a perfect view of the clouds from there. She sat down, staring up at the sky, daydreaming a little.

Brightlight_zps6890ce1f.png

With the morning already greeting the world, Brightlight was already up and moving around. He was very much so a morning pony, so having energy this early was no issue. What was today; today was the first day of school. Brightlight was very excited about this, all the new friends he would make, new things he would learn. As he gathered his things, he moved in front of a mirror in his room and noticed something that wasn't on his flank. Perhaps this year, he would finally get his cutie mark as well. Dreamers could dream, couldn't they? Once he was ready, he rushed downstairs.

"Bye ma, bye pa! I'm ready for my first day of--" Before the sentence was finished, everything fell silent.

"Sweetheart, are you alright?" A motherly voice came from the kitchen.

Serenity Light looked around the corner, but saw no one, yet she didn't hear the door open either. She did, however, noticed that magic was used and she softly smiled, shaking her head a little. "Just be careful." She said softly.

Next thing Brightlight knew, he was in front of a massive structure. "...school... oh, looks like I'm here." He said, not expecting to already be here.

He wasted no time, being thankful that his book bag made it with him, and entered in the front of the school. Instantly he saw other ponies had already made it here and a soft smile came across his face. Yet he was happy to see the others, he dared not say anything to anyone, for fear of what they would think of him. He continued onward till he made it to the classroom he was assigned to and entered. He noticed that some of the others were already here as well, but he just walked over and took a seat a row ahead of Archena and Euforia.

Getting his things situated and ready, he sat there, awaiting for the class to begin. 'I wonder how this school will be.' He thought to himself as both excitement and nervousness gathered in his mind. He looked back at the two, then around at the others as they came in. He wanted to say hi, to know their names, but his shyness and nervousness made him bit his tongue. How would that make them think of him; not saying anything. That just made him even more nervous, he almost couldn't contain it. He hated it, this was how he got every time he was somewhere new. He had to break it. What was it that made him like this anyways, did he even know?

He looked down a little, and then it hit him. His cutie mark, or more like it, the one he didn't have. Once the others knew about that, what would they think of him then? A loser, lazy? He imagined all the other students by now had their glorious marks that represented what they could do, or how they effected others. Talents, did he even have one? He sighed softly as the topic slightly depressed him. He had to shake the thoughts somehow.

"Hey" Fire said noticing the pony next to her who seemed to be Brightlight. "What's your name?" She asked.

Fire didn't care if she didn't have a cutiemark, she was just a late bloomer like some other ponies. Ponies who tease about it are stupid and hypocritical since they didn't have cutiemarks before either.

Bright found himself even further in his mind, more worried than before. It wasn't till he heard another voice near him speak up that he broke out of his train of thought and looked over his shoulder, seeing the cheery looking filly. "Uh, hey." He said back to the filly and smiled a soft smile, his shyness greatly showing through.

When she asked what is name was, he was a little hesitant at first, but then finally spoke again. "My name is Bright... Brightlight, but you may call me Bright." He told the filly in a soft toned voice. He went silent for a moment. "And, uh, w-what's your name?" He asked gingerly, keeping the soft voice and shy smile.

((sorry for the short post, posting from my phone.))

"Hello!" Euforia said cheerfully back. "As I was saying, I'm Euforia! What's your name? I see you're here pretty early. maybe we should go into class? Everypony else headed straight there alre-"

Euforia. Slow down. One thing at a time.

"... Sorry." She smiled sheepishly. "Anyway, nice to meet you! I hope we can become the best of friends!"

... Better, somewhat.

Oh come on, just because it's not your way doesn't mean it's wrong.

I've spent a lot of time analysing behavioural patterns and social interactions. I probably have it right. At least righter than you.

Oh, so now-

"Guys, hush!" Euforia hissed quietly, then turning back to Arch and giving her an extremely wide smile.

"Hey Archena!" Euforia answered in a bubbly tone, taking her hoof and shaking it vigorously. "So anyways, do you wanna go to class now and meet the others? I'm sure it'll be fun!" She paused. "Hold on, are you new to this school too? I know I am, so I hope I don't get lost in the corridors or something."

Actually, we had a map, remember? I memorised it before we came here.

Maps aren't as good as the real thing. Besides, I forgot it already,

You weren't even trying to memorise it.

Duh, that's why I forgot.

"Actually, never mind, I know the way." Euforia said quickly to Arch.

"Okay, let's go!" Euforia bounced over to the main hall of the school, traversing the corridors and coming soon up to the first junction in the hallways. "Um... it's left, right?"

Go on, hotshot. What's the way?

Right.

"It's right." Euforia told Arch as she took the appropriate turn.

Left. Left. Right. Left. Right.

"We're here!" Euforia announced happily as they arrived at the appropriate door to the classroom.

Maps aren't as good as the real thing?

... It still isn't. Only for eggheads.

It worked. That's what matters.

"Let's go!" Euforia said as she flung the door open and leapt in, jumping into the air, doing a double spin, and-

Let me take over! Let me take over!

"Oh, fine." Euforia rolled her yellow eyes, and a moment later they morphed from yellow to red in mid-air. Her smile became slightly more sinister, as did her eyes, and she landed perfectly and gracefully on the table in the centre of the room.

"Stuck it." She grinned, and murmured in a harsher tone than Euforia's usual. "Back to you, Eu."

A set of blinking later, the red eyes shifted back into yellow, and Euforia whipped back around to address everyone else in the class. "Hey everyone! Nice to meet you, I'm new here! My name is Euforia!"

Bright listened to the filly as she introduced herself without any hesitation to him. Such a free and opened mind she had, it actually made him slightly jealous, but he didn't show it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Fire." He said softly.

When she quickly followed up with a question of if he wanted a cookie, Bright slightly tilted his head. "A-a cookie?" He asked in a curious tone.

He of course knew what a cookie was; what young pony didn't? Yet, they had just met, just now. Was she really--

He then looked down slightly and saw that she already had one out and offering it to him. Sure as the world, she was being serious. He didn't know what to think; what to say, or what to do except gently take the cookie from her hoof and look back up at her, smiling. "Thank you, Fire." He said to her graciously.

Perhaps it was just a cookie, however he saw the sentimental value that was behind it; the same one that would be there even after he ate the cookie. He turned forward with the cookie out and was about to eat it. Before he could though, he saw the door open and a display of great athleticism from another filly. He also noticed the fillies eyes switch between two color and he slightly tilted his head again. What was that about? Was his mind playing tricks on him?

He gently shook his head some as the filly said her greetings, and then her name. When she said she was knew here, it made him feel lighter inside, knowing he wasn't the only one new to this school. He smiled at her and gave a slight wave, yet he only rose his hoof high enough to be just above the table he sat at. Nonetheless, he had to say something back, a greetings as well to try and have her feel welcomed.

"H-hi there Euforia! I'm new here too; my name is Brightlight." He said to her. He could feel the slight twang in his chest again as his shyness crept back up and he slowly put his arm back down. Looking down, he saw the cookie again; the event had distracted him and saved the cookie, but not for look at he picked it back up and began to take small bites; now with more around he became self-conscious about what he did, yet didn't realize how odd he looked now.

Archena would look around the room. She didnt know any of these fillies or the colt. Arch would sigh, hoping that she could start anew here. Instead of introducing herself she would go to the seat in the far corner and sit down before just staying there quietly.

Cold Mark stared out in the window. Nothing seems to be going on... well excet fot the fillies that were arriving. She glanced at Quill Mark, which was beside her, solving equations?! She groaned. Class didnt even start yet and she's alredy hard at work. She shook her head and stared at the window again. Glancing at the blank flank beside her. She was a blank flank too, but at least Quill was too. Just then she saw an enrgetic filly enter the room. And switched modes? Kind of? The personality that went out for a few seconds seems cool. She smiled to herself. She stood up and left her purple saddle bag at her desk. She trotted over to the said filly and introduced herself in a sloppy kind of way. But it was still an introduction, right?

"Hey, the name's Cold Blossom, you can call me Cold." She said casually.

"That filp you did there was pretty cool." She complimented.

"I also saw your eyes change color, thats pretty awesome but, whats up with that? Its pretty cool..." She said with interest lingering in her voice.

Quill Mark scribbled on her paper with her quill. She wasnt much of a pencil user, but she still packed some. She sw other fillies enter. What got most of her attention was the one that went to the farthest corner. She instantly stood up and trotted over to the said filly. She adjusted her pink glasses and smiled to the filly once she got there.

"Greetings fellow mate in class!" She greeted with a grin.

"Call me by the name, 'Quill Mark'. What may I call you?" She asked as she adjusted her glasses once more.

"Hey, thanks Cold!" Euforia answered cheerfully. "I haven't seen you do anything awesome yet, but I'm sure when I've been here more than a few seconds I'll have lots of stuff to talk to you about!" She gave a little pirouette and then hopped off the table, landing lightly on all fours and extending a friendly hoof for a hoofshake. She glanced at the extended hoof for a brief period, then shrugged, muttered "eh" and enveloped Cold in a bear hug. "Ooh, we're gonna be the best of friends! I can't wait, can you?"

Got a headache yet, Ice?

... You know me too well...

"Anyways, I gotta greet the others too! Gimme a moment, I'll be right back." Euforia said to Cold before dashing off and reappearing shortly beside Bright's seat. "Hey Brightlight!" She got on her hind legs and prepared to give him another bear hug when Diana spoke up.

No. Don't.

What? Why won't you let Eu do that? She did it for the other pony!

Cold.

What?

The other pony. Her name is Cold.

Psh, I knew that, I was paying attention.

Anyway, look at him. Diana mentally gestured to Brightlight. He may have had an appropriate first response, but he lowered his hand afterwards. And slowly, too; indicative of a preference for attracting as little attention as possible due to sudden movements. And his body language: After greeting you he turned downwards self-consciously and focused on the cookie rather than the possibility of social interaction. My analysis points towards the probability that he is more of the introverted, socially awkward type.

Wow... egghead much...

My point is, don't treat him the way you treat... everypony else. Diana advised. He requires a gentler touch. Try not to be as enthusiastic.

"Okay..." Euforia scrunched up her face momentarily in thought, then lowered herself back onto all fours and took a deep breath. "Good morning, I hope you've had a nice day so far. Is this your first day in this school too?"

Wow...

Very, very well done.

Cold blinked when the pony seems to give her a bear hug. Normally she would push her off and curse her off until kingdom come, but she seems cool. She observed the filly as it went to greet the new one. She would go and introduce herself too, but with her foul, uncontrolled mouth, and the fact that he seems quite...shy, she decided to just do it in another time. Oh how she wished to be calm and kind like Quill. She was way too mean, rude, blunt... and not to mention a little perverted. NO! Not 'little' perverted, SHE'S A TOTAL PERVERT. A young pegasus filly like herself is supposed to be innocent. But her parents arent home most of the time, and the TV is waaaay to open for young eyes. Let's just say that, she knows too much for her age. She snickered at herself and shook her head.

"Oh... woe is my dirty little head..." She said to herself as her little wings seemed to stand upright without her permission.

The fily... Euforia? Was it? Said that she was going to come back, so she made herself comfortable with her... 'unclean' thoughts and waited for the said filly. She seems interested in her for some peculiar reason.

Quill would tilt her head slightly and her look has been replaced to a worried one. Has she met a shy filly? Well, according to her voice and way of speech, she's absolutely shy. She adjusted her eyeglasses and shook a stray piece of her mane back. She showed a soft smile and started to speak in her logical tone again.

"Please, if I may have the permission to ask, but you seem to be a newcomer. How is your day so far, friend?" She asked.

Cirrus snapped back to attention. Class hadn't even begun yet, and she already wasn't paying attention! She looked around at the classroom. Most of the other students were just talking to each other. Cirrus shrugged as she pulled out a small notebook and started doodling. She wasn't very good, but it was something she liked to do when she wasn't in the clouds. In fact, she ended up beginning to draw a cloud. But just as she was about to finish... her pencil broke. Cirrus cursed under her breath as she stood up to sharpen her pencil. She was half way there when she stumbled over a desk. Idiiot... She thought as she looked around, making sure nopony else saw that.

Archived