Together We Stand (private)

NamelessTrax

Follow Blast, Kane, Wolf and the others in this humanized Equestrian story filled with danger, adventure and romance. Three Brothers-in-arms, each with problems of their own to face, but face them alone they will not. A band of Mercenaries stir up trouble for Blast, a Mad terrorist threatens Kanes world as he knows it, while Wolfs old Pack plans to bring him back by all means necessary. No matter the danger, divided they'll fall, Together They'll Stand.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Black sat back in his comfy chair at the end of the war room table. A faint smile across his face showed he was enjoying the peaceful brake, a three lined claw scar went from right to left over his face. "Ah life is good when the kids are away." He mused calmly.

((Im going to have another epic Wolf intro like always but not the same.))

Blast and his team came into the room. "Well...what do you have for us chief..." he said sitting down and propping his feet up. Killjoy, Thunder and Radz sat down as well.

Blacks expression went from joy to annoyance, "Another assault mission, some thugs decided to hole up in an old military grade building. The objective, kill all hostiles within the building, and track down the leader. Now," he began as he got up to stand, "You will not kill the leader, I have another source who will take care of him or her. Should you run into this man, do not question him or get in his way, he is there for one reason only. This man is trained and highly skilled, do not mess with him and he wont mess with you, am I clear?" He finished strongly sending a warningly stare at the group.

Blast heard about the leader being skilled and smirked "oh really?" he said to himself. He was definitely going to ignore black and see if what he says is true. Blast has been wanting a challenge the entire he worked in the force and this was too good to pass.

Blast got up and walked out as his team followed. Blast wanted to see this leader and see what he's got. "This job seems easy enough, just take out the poor fools and leave their leader alone...but I wonder why leave the important target alone..." he said wondering why Black would even think of letting him walk away like that.

((Sorry I disappeared guys. I was a little.....occupied last night. *hides empty bottle of Bacardi* ))

Kane approached the chopper they were supposed to board, where his other teammates Soul, Blade and Headshot were waiting. "What's the word from the boss?" Soul asked. Blade was busy shining the hull of the chopper, which he had named "Tracy". Kane threw his gear on the chopper and sat on the edge of the opened side doors. "Just taking a base back from some thugs. Another day at the office." Kane said.

((I'm going to let Soul live for a little while in this one))

As Blast and his team came down the hall a stranger wearing jeans and a leather jacket came from around the corner heading past them, his baseball cap covered his face as he tilted his head down when passing the team, for a split second that lasted a lifetime, his icy blue cold gaze met with Blasts and a spark of tension lit up the hallway. His eye glowed with that of a predator, and time resumed as he kept walking and then entered the meeting room.

Black looked up as he came in, "Ah, there you are, I've already briefed the team about leaving the Leader to you. Anything else you need?" He asked with a more or less greeting tone. The stranger tilted his head up revealing two icy blue eyes, a clean chin strap beard, and a lightning bolt shaped scar over his right eye, "Yea, when shït hits the fan, pull them out before the dogs of hell are unleashed." His tone came icy cold with a deathly warning behind it.

Blast's ears start to ring as the Stranger walked by, As they locked eyes, Blast felt the hostility in his eyes. When the stranger walked away Blast kept his gaze on him until the stranger walked into the other room. Was that...no...no I don't think so. He shrugged off whatever was in his mind and continued to walk to the choppers.

Blade finished shining the chopper as the others began to approach. "Good, now the fun can't start." He said, kissing the glass window of the cockpit of the chopper. Headshot rolled his eyes. "You treat that thing like it's your baby." Blade smirked. "And why do you call how you worship your sniper rifle?" Headshot scowled. "Hey, she's not a baby! She's 12!"

The other chopper pilot waved to Blade for them to start the engines, "Lift off in 5." He yelled out.

A motorcyclist zoomed through the Canterlot gates and onto the dirt road, a large multiple-weapons case was strapped to the back of the bike. Two kurkri knives were on his back with two five-sevens holstered in the small of his back. He wore a thick kevlar mask painted in a grey-scaled tribal wolf face, he also wore a short sleeved hooded coat reinforced with a layer of kevlar, which flapped in the wind.

Blast put his armored gas mask and helmet before stepping onto the chopper. He decided to go light this mission with lighter body armor. He carried a G36e with a holographic sight and a foregrip. His team were all equipped with M4A1s except Killjoy who carried a spas 12. Blast knocked on the wall behind the pilot "lets move!" he ordered.

The first chopper lifted up and away, "The drop zone is right in front of the building, it'll be a quick drop and we wont be touching down, you'll have to jump. However we will be using the front minigun to give you a window of no-fire." The pilot told him as he flipped a couple switches and prepared the heavy front minigun.

Blast nodded "Sounds good." he then switched channels. "All units. we will entering both sides of the building, Kane, your team will be breaching through the back while I take my team up front. our snipers will take up to high ground to make sure no one leaves. We will cut out the lights and switch to nightvision. This operation should take about 15 minutes so lets not slack off."

"Roger that." Kane said as Headshot jumped to the ground on an elevated surface. He readied his sniper rifle, propping it up on a stand and laying down to look through the scope. "Open season, fellas." He said over the radio. The chopper took Soul and Kane to a drop point near the rear of the compound. "Give me a shout if you need air support. I'll be here to grab you when the compound is retaken." Blade pulled the chopper away before anybody could see it in the air.

The chopper swung around a few trees and began to lay fire on the enemy who were guarding the front, they're surprise was met with a a fury of lead. The pilot put the chopper just feet off the ground. "Go!"

"Drop off!" Blast ordered and the team jumped off. Radz climbed up a tall tree that overlooked the compound "In position sir!" she called out. Blast went up to the front entrance and placed a large breaching charge on the steel doors. "Stack up and storm on my go! 3...2...1" she squeezed the clacker and the breach charge exploded. Blast was first in already spotting a few of the enemy and open fired nailing three before he took cover the rest of the team joined him as they took cover. The enemy returned fire at their invaders. "I'm going to clear our advance so I'm going to flank to the right, you stay here." he ordered as he made a dash to the hall on their right. "initiate Tango Protocol 2" he mumbled and a robotic voice came on.

"Project T.R.I.N.T.Y engaged. clear to proceed, D@mnation authorized." It said. Blast stormed the hall at great speed even dodging a few bullets as he quickly turned his gun to semi-auto. he fired one shot for each target, all headshots. Blast cleared the flank in only a few seconds. "Clear on right."

Killjoy shook her head in disbelief "wait, what...how did you...you know what, never mind." she said focusing back on the enemy.

Archived