Quest of the 5 Adventurers (Only those tagged)

The sun shined on her blue robe as DewDrop stretched. Her muscles feeling more relaxed as she gave a satisfied sigh. She was outside her hut, located in the forest near a river. She looked around, quite a nice day if you ask her. She thumped her staff in the ground as she closed her eyes, taking in the silence.

That was until a bird stomped in her silence.

Dew groaned childishly as she observed the bird the landed on her horn. She smiled and lifted up her hand to pet the thing. When she lowered her hand, a piece of paper was present. She eyed it curiously before finally opening it and reading what's inside.

Dear fellow Mage,

You have been of the few who has been selected to do a quest. The payment would be of great value. 4 other great warriors of different classes has been given this letter. If you wish to participate in this gathering, please head to the shack center of town. You shall meet the others, and your quest, there.

Sincerely,

You'll know soon enough.

Dew pondered the request for a moment. She doesnt have anything to do anyway. And some bits would be useful. Maybe the payment wont be bits? Maybe it would be something better! She squeed excitedly to herself as she went back in her hut. Moments later, she bursted back out and went for the place she instructed to go.

\Derp me, thought that we posted char's here :P

Blackwing would be walking through Ponyvile after successfully stopping a jewel thievery, well, more stopped then stolen. Blackwing currently had a purse full of gems, jewels, crystals of all kinds. He would just walk to the park where he was currently camping out.

As he reached the small area he would see a envelope there, and as he went and grabbed it he would wonder what it was. He would open it

Dear fellow Thief,

You have been of the few who has been selected to do a quest. The payment would be of great value. 4 other great warriors of different classes has been given this letter. If you wish to participate in this gathering, please head to the shack center of town. You shall meet the others, and your quest, there.

Sincerely,

You'll know soon enough.

When Black read that he would walk into the bush. As he walked in he would reach in front of him and grab his quiver, putting the purse in a holding container that he had on it. He had his Crystal arrows, as well as all his custom. Poison, Explosive, rope, you name it, he had it. He would then grab his crystal bow which he has had since he was a chick. Black would then turn and walk towards the centre of town.

"Dear fellow technomare, you have been of the few-"

You don't need to read it out loud, Eu, we can all see it.

I can't be sure that's even grammatically correct.

Oh come on, who cares? What matters is that part!

"Which part?"

That part!

I think Blood's referring to the portion detailing the lucrative rewards available.

"'The payment would be of great value?'"

Yes, that part.

"Welp, it's a good thing I wore the entire suit out here then!" Euforia said cheerfully. She looked down at the silvery suit, riddled with black lines around the joints and with a duller grey panelling over the centre of the chest. The panelling lowered itself downwards to reveal a glowing blue circle, from which a 3-dimensional holographic projection emerged. It was a map of the surrounding area - an open field, with a forest just on the edge of the parameters.

The only weapons we are currently in possession of are attached to this suit. We had no choice but to use it.

Yeah, how else were we supposed to hunt those birds?

"Uh, Blood, you wanted to hunt birds, not me."

Well we got one, didn't we?

"Mm." Euforia bent down low onto the grass and petted the smoking corpse of what had once been a bird. "Sorry little guy. But thanks for bringing me this letter!"

Serendipity indeed.

What's se-ran-dee-peetee?

Sigh... I'll explain it during the journey.

"Let's go then!" Euforia bounced off back towards town, the black lines where the joints of her suit were beginning to glow a bright sky-blue as she moved.

Midnight had been relaxing, watching the tree's outside the town. She'd been watching, relaxing. She'd been doing it for hours, It calmed her, reminded her how important what it was what she did. Stability, equality, it was important. She felt something land on her shoulder, she turned to it, seeing a small bird there. She smiled at it, as she spotted a scroll on it. She picked up the scroll, and the bird flew away.

She looked around her, and instinctively picked her hand on the sword on her back, drawing the blade. She had to remain aware, danger was everywhere. She opened the letter, and quickly read it.

Dear fellow Healer,

Sincerely,

You'll know soon enough.

Midnight lowered the letter, raising her sword, half excepting to get ambushed. After it became clear it wouldn't happen, she placed her blade on her back. She placed the letter in a pocket on her robes, and flared her wings out. She took to the sky, and started to make her way towards town. The reward interested her, but also, she was needed to protect others. She needed to help them, as she helped others. She drew her blade as she flew, watching out. One must always remain aware after all.

“too the ship me matie’s”

shouted Captain Shark as she ran down the streets with some of her crew!

Shark Starsailor was a corsair one of the best! A pirate who was paid to fight other pirates! She didn’t recall why the town she was in was so angry with her? Or what happened last night but she knew that her half of loyal crew was waiting for her in port.

As she rounded the corner she looked back at the angry mob chasing her. Then back to her ship, which was in sight

aye maties ready the lines!” she shouted hoping her crew could hear her “Captain were ready to hoist off!” shouted her first mate who was running with her “aye good job my lad just keep running!” “aye aye captain!” they raced to the dock and her mighty ship the “allicorn’s lust” was just taking off a few feet away from the dock.

“RUN!” she shouted as she fell back making sure that everyone would get ahead of her and accounted for

1,2,3,4 GO” she shouted counting her team. They leaped off the port and onto he ship. Then Shark ran sprinting to make it. She leaped off as the Lust began to pick up speed, and was able to just barely able to grasp the ledge with her fingers, she tried to pull herself up , but fortunately her crew all went and grabbed her picking hauling her on board

“twas a close one thank ye mates!” she said and she got to her feet and looked to the angry mob forming on the port. She saluted them and bowed as they threw some things at her. And the first mate asked “captain shall I ready the cannons.” Shark dodged a rock which was flung at her and said “umm load some grape shot just in case.” She said looking back at the towns pony’s still shouting at her.

Her friend and 3rd in command of the ship. the crew's surgeon came up to her and asked

“everything all right? nothing need to be fixed or checked."

Shark inspected herself and said

aye thank ye but I’m fine. Anything scuttlebutt be happing when I was gone?

the surgeon pulled out a letter and said “a little bird gave us this.”

Shark took the letter said “thank ye.” As she went to her captains quarters she opened the letter and read

Dear fellow swordsman

Sincerely,

You'll know soon enough.

AR! Great value! I’m in!" she stepped outside and shouted

listen up me salty dogs we be headin for main land now! Fetch me my equipment! and me swords!”

DewDrop ran on the streets of town. She wasnt that much of an expert on the place for she doesnt come here often. But she decided to just barge in here anyway. It is in the center right? It's gonna be fine!

Typical Dew...

She would hit a few passerby's sometimes. Quickly turning around while running and apologizing to them. After so, hitting another one again, repeating the cycle. Sometimes, people would give her strange looks because of what she was wearing. Is it haloween already? But of course, she doesnt mind. They have no idea of the power she has. So, it's fine.

Dew stopped around a corner. Where was she again? Hmm... perhaps she wasnt paying attention again. Maybe she should ask somebody? Nahhh... She walked around the corner and poof! There it was. She ran for the place. Seems like it was a very big mansion. Great, now she's having second thoughts about this. But without thinking anyway, she proceeded.

Knock...

Knock...

"I'm coming!"

And of course, she waited. Maybe she can meet the others? We'll see.

So the geographical centre of the town is here.

"Here?"

Here.

Through the grey all-around helmet on her head - which obscured her face from the view of outsiders - Euforia stared at the single large glowing red blip on the holographic map projecting on her chest. Around it was the now 2-dimensional map of the town she'd walked from end to end of hundreds of times but still managed to get lost in every other journey to the market. She pointed a finger at the blip. "Are you sure?"

Yes. I'm sure.

"Reeeeeally sure?"

Oh for goodness' sakes! Yes she's sure! Now just get there!

Actually... I'd prefer it if I were to take over from here. Diana said. We don't know what to expect. We have to be prepared for even the unlikeliest of eventualities at all times. And I do not think that you are the optimum choice for such a requirement, Euforia.

Euforia shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so. Changing over now!" She closed her eyes, and though nopony on the outside could tell the difference, or even that she closed her eyes to begin with, when she reopened them they were blue instead of yellow.

"Time to dispense with this unwieldy device." The holographic panel in her chest slid shut, and the private display instead appeared on the inside of her helmet. In silence, she made the quick trek through the town, darting nimbly left and right and startling a good many residents who were less than familiar with her suit on the way.

Finally, she arrived at the blip and looked forward, towards the mansion. That is not a shack.

Mmhmm. Pretty sure that isn't a shack. Though maybe if we changed the outside a little bit-

I'm game for that.

We are not doing any decorating. Diana stepped forward before noticing another pony outside the mansion. The phrase four other warriors of different classes manifested itself in her head and floated around. Hm...

She advanced towards Dew Drop and greeted her with a brief "Good morning", extending her gloved right hand for a shake, acutely aware of the compact but noticeable double-barrelled wrist-mounted electric pulse blaster on the other side of her hand. "My name is..." She hesitated.

What name shall we use?

I dunno. You can use yours if you want!

Use Eu's. She's the original anyhow.

Very well.

"... Euforia." She said. "Did you also receive a note?"

Midnight soared in the sky, towards the town center. She didn't go in often, the looks she got for her unique choice of clothing, and that her weapons her always visible probably didn't help. A large crossbow on her back, two swords on her back next to the crossbow, 2 pistols holstered on her hips and a wooden staff which hung loosely from her hip. Many wouldn't see her as a healer, but, she liked it that way. Her 'kind' wasn't typically associated with healing, having bat-wings after all came with prejudices and sterotypes, long ago she had dealt with.

She looked down, spotting the 'shack' which more like a mansion. Outside of it's door, 2 ponies seemed to be milling around, and she started gliding down. She didn't want to land next to them suddently, possible scaring them like she normally did. That was for another time. She landed a bit away, and watched. She wasn't very hidden, sword in hand, leaning against a wooden post, but she opted to wait and watch rather than barge in.

The Alicorn’s lust was a very fast ship it got to the port of the town in no time

Now captain shark was fully dressed and armed. She had her boots on with loose brown pants that were held on by a big belt. And she had a loose rather reveling white shirt for normal cloths. She was wearing her red duster overcoat which had her swords attached, she was currently checking

2 kukri. Me claymore, my cutlass me enchanted saber and me blunderbuss!” she had them all strapped tightly to her hips in groups of 3. She walked along the deck as they threw in lines and an anchor.

“listen up everyone. Your captan’s going to investigate this one alone. I don’t’ want any of ye! Further away from the ship than the nearest pub!”

the crew cheered at that. And Shark jumped off the boat and on to the wooden dock. Shark was very good at navigating on sea and land. It took her a moment to get her bearing and find the center of town. She kept on walking along till a large mansion came into sight. She walked around the mansions ate till she found the entrance only to find a peculiar group of ponies.

3 well armed mares 1, in a full metal suite. The other a kind of goofy looking mage, the other a small but dangerous looking bat ponie.

"Tally HO maties. be ye here for booty?" she said as she aproached

DewDrop grinned at the newcomer. Did she get a note too? From the looks of it, it seems like she did. She observed her outfit a bit more. Man! She looks so cool with that metaly-armor thing! She mentally cheered. An adventure with this fellow? Completely spell, "Awesomeee!!!". She tilted her head slightly when a question has been thrown at her. She smiled lightly as she answered.

"Yep! I wonder what the quest is gonna be? I'm sure its gonna be FUN!!!" She cheered.

She nodded happily at her. Though she feels odd. Its like something, or someone is watching her. What, or who could it be? Well, whatever it is, it better not pounce on her. She hummed a little tune as she waited. Making up the notes as it escaped her mouth. she would tap her staff to the beat of her hum. She can always amuse herself to head away from boredom! And what is this? Another one arrived? She waved at her with a grin.

"Tally HO to you too! Why, I'm not here for booty! I already have one!" She said playfully.

"Are you the guests were waiting for? Please, come in." A strictly uniformed pony said as he opened the door.

"Yes... fun indeed..." Diana said awkwardly. Thank goodness the helmet was shielding her expression. "I can definitely vouch for the element of fun in this mission..." He stood in awkward silence for a little while longer before saying, "I like your... robe?"

Smooth, dork.

Look, surely you must realise I am not suited for casual conversation. But we are still in potential danger.

Oh? How?

Then the pirate appeared suddenly and unexpectedly from behind them, asking about 'booty'. If Diana's memory served her correctly, the term was pirate slang used to take the loosely-defined place of 'treasure', indicating that the pirate thought that there was treasure to be had here. Ergo, she had also received the letter. Intriguing. What class would she be though... she assumed swordspony.

"Yes, we- I mean, I am here for the 'booty'." As she spoke, Diana activated her suit's internal sensors, the ones that were responsible not only for collecting data for her maps but also providing a real-time feed for combat-encounter maps. She didn't want anypony else to sneak up on her while she wasn't paying attention.

In the privacy of her helmet, the little holographic display popped up and displayed everyone around. Apparently there was someone a little ways away... She turned and saw a batpony leaning against a wooden post, sword in hand. And a griffin advancing on their group as well, though that she could see quite clearly without the radar; the griffon wasn't making any attempt at subtlety. She joined the group without a word.

This is going to be a long day.

Shark couldn’t help but crack a smile at the mage’s response. She walked closer and then a butler opened up the manor for them. A strange griffon walked in out of nowhere not saying a word.

So these would be her teammates she said to herself as she looked into the opened doors and walked in

Shark questioned what was truly going on. It wasn’t a police sting but it definitely wasn’t a normal job. She wanted the answers and she wanted them now.

She looked around the manor observing the details

Midnight watched the ponies pile up, and finally opted to put her sword away. She walked up to the others, and smiled at them. But, she didn't speak, there was many of them and large crowds.

(Not sure what to do)

Archived