Anyone wanna plot with me?

Discorderly

Lantern Light has been approved, his profile hasn't been moved yet but it got the stamp of approval so it's okay to post this now, yeah? ;u; If not this can be deleted! ^^

His profile, I'd love to get him involved with stuff, I don't mind simple meet and greets, but it'd be really cool to get him into an RP with more meat on its bones so to speak. I'm not, like, super popular so IDK if anyone would want to, but he lives in the Everfree so I think we could get some good RPs out of that maybe? ^^

IDK I'm open to anything really, just toss your characters/ideas at me! I'm always happy to start the RPs if you end up wanting me to, as long as I have a general idea to go off of!

Hmm... I'd say I could do this with pretty much any character I have... Except maybe not Xan or Flora. IDK, I'll play with whoever, just look through my log if you want. Flux is already part of a rp in the Everfree, but that doesn't mean she couldn't be part of another one. I can easily think of a reason for my griffon and my changeling to be there, the other characters would be harder to figure out a reason for. Of course, we could have Lantern leave the forest, which would open up all the characters as possibilities.

Actually, I had a kind of idea that I wanted to try out with my own newest CC character, so I'll bounce it off you here. Suppose Lantern Light were to come across a section of the Everfree he hadn't seen before while looking for lost ponies, a place of still water, misleading lights, and bewildering reflections, the Mirror Marshes? While there, he would meet Mr. Glass, and perhaps get the first clues as to what his deal is...

Racken, that sounds a lot like a plot from Alice and wonderland. Only more sinister.

I do currently have an RP that is going to be getting action later in it's development. But, it'd be incredibly hard for me to find a way to squeeze in a new character.

Hmm... I'd say I could do this with pretty much any character I have... Except maybe not Xan or Flora. IDK, I'll play with whoever, just look through my log if you want. Flux is already part of a rp in the Everfree, but that doesn't mean she couldn't be part of another one. I can easily think of a reason for my griffon and my changeling to be there, the other characters would be harder to figure out a reason for. Of course, we could have Lantern leave the forest, which would open up all the characters as possibilities.

Lantern can definitely leave the Everfree, and often does! I should have mentioned, he can leave if needed! ^^ If anyone is interested I'll probably set up an open thread a little later and anyone can join in!

Also sent you a message Racken, definitely interested in an RP between Mr.Glass and Lantern! :D

Well, then I'm not sure who to use. I can easily explain away any of my character's presence in Ponyville and any town nearby that. If you want to suggest a character, be my guest. Otherwise, this may take a while to figure out.

• 2 weeks later...

I currently only have two characters, one being a carefree Changeling PI, and the other a psycho earth pony with aspirations of plunging the world into chaos and spreading evil. So they are both really diferent from each other. I would like to get both of them more acquainted with the world, and would like to suggest that maybe a few of us here can start a small RP. If only so we all can have an opportunity to get to know each other’s characters.

I currently only have two characters, one being a carefree Changeling PI, and the other a psycho earth pony with aspirations of plunging the world into chaos and spreading evil. So they are both really diferent from each other. I would like to get both of them more acquainted with the world, and would like to suggest that maybe a few of us here can start a small RP. If only so we all can have an opportunity to get to know each other’s characters.

Maybe we could have our changelings meet. In a different RP if not this one.

Well this is meant for everyone, so if we could have one that wasn't just the changelings. I like having the element of changelings added to a story, but not be the primary focus. Well that and there is already a changeling centered RP going on with Evening in the Everfree RP, so I don't want to make a blatant copy either.

If you're still looking for people, I'll offer up either Naj or Slim Chance, whichever would work better.

Tentative thoughts are that either of them could be wandering about the Everfree Forest investigation possible changeling sightings, for differing reasons, or I've got vague ideas about some sort of spelunking/ruins exploration thing though it would probably take me some time to work out the details.

Archived