Looking for - Supervillans and Rouges Gallery.

Ciraxis

As one can see. I am looking for various wrong doer's of many varieties for interaction with my most known OC - Swift Squall (except not quite).

Schemers, criminal masterminds, tragic villains, brutes, femme fatele's - both new and old, with costumes or not. Magical powers, unusual abilities, freaks and other gimmick's are appreciated as well. And while some action may be involved, there will be equal emphasis on crime solving.

I've got a few who might work:

Lady Luck - western outlaw with a lot of cunning

Arcana - arrogant, scholarly unicorn with dark designs for Equestria.

Slick Noir - smooth criminal mastermind wrapped in tragedy.

Brenda Razorclaw - cold, obsessive griffon warrior compelled by greed.

Luxuria - vain changeling with a fixation on beauty and power.

and then of course there's also Queen Chrysalis

I've actually got something that might fit the bill: Mr. "Mirror" Glass, a skilled illusionist with a seriously creepy vibe and hidden agenda. I was actually thinking about starting up a thread where he attracts investigators myself...

Depending on how long-term this will be... I have a trio I might throw in (would have to add apps for them, but...) They're basically a pony version of Team Rocket (read: as powerful as they are stupid --- a serious threat if and only if they get their act together but quite flamboyant)

I also have my changeling who is not evil, but, being a changeling she might seem suspicious...

Lastly I am working on an app for a character who's a bit of a thief and pickpocket, though nothing major (well ok, once and only once! She gave up big on heists though when she couldn't fence the item :razz: --- and it's more of a noodle incident since it's never mentioned except in passing)

What a splendid list! Since all of those mentioned characters could fit...I say that I will work with all of them. Not at once and all in due time, but with all of them.

Also I must make a notice that place of thread (or thread's as it now turns out) will happen to be in either Fillydelphia or Manehattan. At least at first.

Stay tuned for the opening of the new thread. I look forwards to see those characters in role plays.

Archived