The Maid Cafe OOC

SilverSwirl

Welcome to Silverbolt and Sunrise Wisp's most ambitious venture yet! With funds from her dental practice and Silver's savings as a courier, the day fast approaches for a unique establishment to fulfill the fantasies of ponies. Ponies who love butlers and maid ponies are welcome as are those who appreciate a good tea.

I'm posting this here in good faith while I wait for an answer to my question. If you feel interested in being served or being an employee, feel free to post here and let me know!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WEEEE! Here is Eclipse! It doesn't really suite her so it's good for this type of RP XDDD

But i may want to Roleplay with another character i'm in the process of submitting. It just depends on when you are starting the RP

In the spirit of the manga, I submit my griffons to come in as customers, and somehow end up helping out with the store. Possibly the little sister going gaga over the cute uniforms and suckers the elder brother into joining in and helping out on a busy day.

I'm highly tempted to throw my conman griff in this for a bit of crossdressing fun. Not to even steal anything, just to see if he can pull it off for fun. I mean what conman doesn't try and crossdress at least once?

I'm highly tempted to throw my conman griff in this for a bit of crossdressing fun. Not to even steal anything, just to see if he can pull it off for fun. I mean what conman doesn't try and crossdress at least once?

Go for it! You have my blessing!

Archived