(OOC) Dash returns home! but.... (Open again)

Ashton

This is a slightly twisted idea I came up with while bouncing ideas off a wall one night (and by wall I mean a friend who is thankfully tolerant of my insane tangents :razz:)

Dash gets a letter saying that now that she is a wonderbolt, she has to attend bootcamp. She's been gone for a long time - nearly 2 months, and her friends are waiting for her at the station... but some things might have changed a little bit for her while she was gone...

Looking for players for the M6 and CMCs! Anyone interested? (you can take 2 characters if you want and even 2 M6 and a CMC, would prefer this thread not have 9 different players in it x_x)

Dash - Ashton

Twilight - TNS

Rarity - Ashton

AJ - ?

Pinkie - TNS

Fluttershy - ?

Sweetiebelle - Frost

Applebloom - Ashton

Scootaloo - ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANTED rd.......... :(

:P

Il take on Flutters/AJ and Scoot. If anyone wants any of them, the one one i dibs is scoot.

Put me as Temp for AJ/ Flutters, if no one else choses them il take them along with scoots.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I WANTED rd.......... :(

Then make a thread. I never get to play my favorite pony anymore, I fight and claw for even 1 thread... hoping this one gets some action but considering my track record, I doubt it (and you might not want this RD anyway... like I said "some things changed for her" :mad:

I could try to do Pinkie and/or Twilight, people have said I'm pretty good with them on another website :)

Great! This means if I play rarity we have a full set! (too bad we wont have full CMC, but scoots is the only important one for this plot anyway.

I'll make the thread soon and post the link here! ^_^

I'll be rarity and sweetiebell. Or is it too late?

I kinda already posted as rarity, but if you want to play SB you can! (I can throw AB in and we'll have a full set! :D)

Well, it looks like we lost RDD... can anyone pick up flutters/AJ/Scoots? if it were any other pony, I'd offer to pick them up, but I can NOT play AJ or Flutters...

Well... I suppose then that Neigh gets Scoots (since frost already has SB) and Frost gets AJ.

We're down a flutters, but we can say for now that her anxiety was acting up and she didnt want to be at the train station.

*sigh* I make one post and everyone heads for the hills. I dont know why I even bother, I need to just give up and realize everyone hates my RPs and I'm just wasting everyone's time...

Archived