Slash Claw

SymphonicFire

slash_claw_by_symphonicfire-d7zkq6z.png

Name: Slash Claw

Species: Pony and cat cross

Eye color: orange and brown

Character Color: Orange

Mane: Messy and brown. He likes his mane over his eyes

Physique: Slash is the average height and size of a stallion. He has a long tail that doesn't have hair growing on it. 

Residence: Ponyville

Cutiemark: Three red claw marks

History: Slash's parent's died on an expedition in the Everfree Forest. His uncle (a biogeneticist) decided to take him in; until a few months later, his uncle lost control of himself and wanted to fuse a cat with Slash, turning him into what he was now. Slash used to be teased by the other ponies but because of his skills and quick reflexes, he was good in every sport and was always admired and respected by other ponies. He is also a very smart and can also cook. Slash tries not to act very expressive whenever he is in public because he doesn't feel comfortable when others stare at him. 

Cutiemark story: Slash often thought about what his parent's may have looked like. He never really met them so he doesn't feel their absence. The only relatives he had was his Uncle, but since he was insane all the time, he never spend much time with him. One day, he decided to go for a run. He jumped over walls and fell from high places because he wanted to know how it is to be free like a street cat, that's when the three claw marks appeared on his flank.

Character Summary: Slash is a mischevious, aloof, and an unpredictable sort of pony when he is in public, but to his friends he is kind, friendly, and energetic. Away from the public eye, Slash is actually very talkative and at times stupid. Even though he seems normal on the outside (ignoring the fact that he is half cat, half pony), he has many hidden talents that he rarely speaks about. He also doesn't like to brag and doesn't like ponies who do.

Slash has really fast reflexes and can fall from high places without getting hurt, and is an omnivorous, but still eats more vegetables than meat. He likes to read books and play sports when he is alone. He lives in the Everfree forest in a tree house that he built himself after he ran away from his uncle.

• 1 year later...

A bit cliche in the mixed species and powers section, but otherwise pretty decent. He seems a bit overpowered with "Cat abilities" and the change of the eyes seems a bit far fetched. I'm strict however, so It's a decent character even if it doesn't meet my standards. Good job, Polyblank awards you the gak of approval badge.

A bit cliche in the mixed species and powers section, but otherwise pretty decent. He seems a bit overpowered with "Cat abilities" and the change of the eyes seems a bit far fetched. I'm strict however, so It's a decent character even if it doesn't meet my standards. Good job, Polyblank awards you the gak of approval badge.

This was made a while ago so it isn't updated (thanks for reminding me). I have made changes to his personality and his "cat instincts" in more recent roleplays, so it isn't as Gary Sue as described here. Thanks for your opinion! :catbug:

Archived