Hello

Kulstor

About Myself: Some hobbies are web surfing, watching let's plays, fantasy, some anime, playing some d & d, rping online, playing some pc & android video games. Though not super new ones. Reading some comics, though not modern marvel or dc. Not sure what else to put here.

How I found Canterlot.com: Someone told me about it on another forum.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Early in season 1 I heard from some folks on another forum that some of the same folks working on this had worked on power puff girls so decided to give it a try.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Not sure what to put down here. First time to post on here and I'm pretty nervous and very shy, even more so in rl. Sorry for the short message here but not sure what to put in this thread.

Welcome between us. Glad to have you here.

:)

Don't worry about your nervousness. Guys here are really friendly and welcoming.

Soon you will feel like at home here.

(I had the same)

I hope you will enjoy your stay and feel free to ask for help. :)

*welcoming hugs*

If you will want me to help you: use personal message.

If you will want just help of somepony you can use "questions and suggestions" :)

And don't be shy to ask moderators. They are really nice and helpfully. :)

Thanks again. I may have some questions indeed. I'm not sure about admin & mods. Not always had a positive experience with them on some forums. Some not being so nice, playing favorites, ect.

Think if I do ask questions I may keep it to pm so admin & mods don't notice. Due to my extreme shyness & such I'm a bit learey of admin & mods, especially initially. Hope that doesn't make me see like a bad person.

Though apart from 1 person I know on here I don't know who else to ask.

Im willing to help if you need it

And dont worry about the staff here, they are really nice people, and though at first they might seem like any normal mods, but here they are exactly like all us users, just doing what we do while helping everyone around them.

Thanks again. I may have some questions indeed. I'm not sure about admin & mods. Not always had a positive experience with them on some forums. Some not being so nice, playing favorites, ect.

Think if I do ask questions I may keep it to pm so admin & mods don't notice. Due to my extreme shyness & such I'm a bit learey of admin & mods, especially initially. Hope that doesn't make me see like a bad person.

Though apart from 1 person I know on here I don't know who else to ask.

You need not worry about the staff here. I assure you we are a friendly helpful bunch.

Welcome to canterlot btw :)

Archived