Looking for More Adventure RP

Solaria

Hallo! I've decided that I've been rather inactive in rp for quite a while now, and having decided to update one of my WoE characters for CC, I'm looking to place her in some action!

Here's a link to her WoE app:

I'll be adding CC updates somewhere soon, but the gist is:

• She's a few years older
  • She's moved on from the guard, feeling that she can protect more ponies on her own rather than being restricted by rules all the time
  • Her soft hooves condition is mostly resolved, and very rarely makes an appearance anymore.
  • She has exchanged her shortsword for a longer blade strapped over her back.

So if anyone knows of a place for an upbeat, slightly estranged pony with a will and desire to protect those in need (and an unhealthy obsession with competition), please let me know!

I've got multiple characters that we could have meet up with her. Let's see... A prospective guard, a florist, a professional thief, a mercenary, and a traveling changeling. Soon to be joined by a dragon, as soon as I figure out the rest of his app and he is accepted. Anyways, I'd be willing to use any of my characters, if you wanted to look through my log to see the bios.

I've got a couple adventure-capable characters, both of the ones in my character log. Let me know if you like the look of either of them.

I suspect you're more interested in threads though, and I've got a couple ideas but it'll probably take me a little while to get anything out of the 'vague idea' stage.

Yeah, y'know what, lemme give you something solid.

Mirthbane - hermit, alchemist and equestian history enthusiast, lives in the Everfree, where remnants of pre-celestian rule still dwell. Being a scholar rather than an adventurer, he'd want someone sturdy and intellectually inclined to aide him if he's about to go looking for remnants of towers and caverns long since forgotten. If you want to invite other characters along of either historical or adventurous pursuit, I'd be happy to try and accomidate.

Hammerhoof - Blacksmith and part-time jeweler, lives to the north. While the chill winters and the short summers are dour enough, Diamond Dog encampments and the occasional dragon still frighten those outside of Stalliongrad's mighty walls. Either his caravan or that of one of his suppliers could be the victim of a ransack, and it'll take both bravery, will and a little show of force to get the humble tradesman's valuables back.

For something with more GM and less co-pilot in CC, I could use Matchie - The matchmaker mare, flirt and general guru of relationships. Who better for the Changelings to try and pluck from the roads? She knows where to find love between ponies and how it works best; a clever band of the sinister creatures might kidnap her in hopes of using those skills to keep themselves well-supplied.

Finally, there's Ignition, who gets herself in trouble at any opportunity. Either as an unlikely adventuring partner where treasures might lie, or an antagonist of someone who might hire a few guards, everything she gets involved with tends to blow up in some way or another.

You know I'm in chat most of the time. Hit me up there if you wanna discuss any of those further.

I've always enjoyed dungeon crawls with some dangerous cross-country travel and tavern diving tossed in. Skrop, I'll hop into chat soon and discuss it a bit with you, but is everyone else okay with something like that?

Archived