The Defeat of The Crystal Empire

SilverMoonlight

Just to clarify, I see Cadence as the Princess of Love,as in what you normally think of as love, while Amora is more protective.(Ah-mor-ah)

Story: You either work in the castle,or are nobles and other influential ponies. You are 1) Making plans to help fight Sombra. 2) helping other ponies 3) advising the princess, and living what daily life has become in the siege.

Name: Amora Heartfire

Species: Alicorn

​Gender: Female

Cutie Mark: A heart made out of fire with two swords over it. Stands for protecting others.

​Appearance: Bright pink with with an orange mane that flops over one eye and looks rebellious ,tail that matches her mane,and eyes.

Do something similar to this for your character.

Name: Pyro Blaze

Species: Unicorn

Sex: Male

Cutie Mark: Red and orange fireball. Stands for his skill with fire magic as well as his burning determination.

Appearance: White coat. Red with orange stripes for the mane and tail, which are both styled to look like flames. Red eyes. Typically wears sunglasses.

I would be playing him as a guard, if that's okay.

Name: Midnight Blossom

Species: Bat-pony

​Gender: Female

Cutie Mark: White Shield with a silver blade

​Appearance: Midnight is slightly small for her age, with a lithe body. Despite this, she is extremely fit and that can be seen. Her bat wings are smaller for her age, if only just, because of her smaller stance. She is no different to another member of the Aerion species, except for her slightly small stature.

She's a guard at the castle.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry, but I don't really understand. I'm not real good with the Internet if you know what I mean. It's OK,though I'll catch on eventually. The more I'm here the more stupid I feel though.

Sorry, but I don't really understand. I'm not real good with the Internet if you know what I mean. It's OK,though I'll catch on eventually. The more I'm here the more stupid I feel though.

I'm not good at explaining stuff,but is it the internet or rping you're having trouble with? If you look in blogs and try Quick Lime's,it might help.

I don't know if it's too late, but I'll go ahead and do it anyways.

Name: bright star

Species: unicorn

Sex: male

Cutie mark: moon with a star, resembles how much he likes the night ( it's cheesy, deal with it)

Appearance: blue body, black hooves, cyan eyes, black and blue mane and tail, and a horn that's slightly longer than most

I think I'm gonna like this website, even if I am a noob. But even if I don't come here at all later just know I'll always remember. I am too emotional and corny to make that sentence any more simpler. Plus I'm bored and I just wanted to do something.

• 5 weeks later...

I will happily join

Name: Silver Moon

Species: Aireon - Bat Pony

Sex: Mare

Cutie Mark: A crescent moon with a cloud and a sword passing through it.

Appearance: batwings with black fingers, and long hair which can touch the floor, normally in a plat though. She wears armour as she is in the guard but her coat is bluey-dark purpley. Her mane and tail is a dark shade of blue.

Archived