Anyone wanna do a private RP?

Hey there! Fanny here! :D

RPing for me is a bit slow lately...So, I decided to make a private one! You know! Just the two of us! :3

Please note that I'm not gonna do any 18+ RPs! I'm always gonna stick to the rules~

If anyone is interested, just leave me a message here! I have a few plots in mind, so thats why were gonna brainstorm through PM, or here! :D

Also, a few notes~

- Please make sure your grammar is decent and readable. This includes commas, periods, and NO run on sentences!

- Also check your spelling! It can be confusing sometimes! :)

- Please give me something to work with! If you reply, please dont leave me with a post that is very hard to reply to. This is one of the reasons why roleplays die so easily!

- Not so much OOCs! If you wanna say something, just tell me through here, or PM. Its gets kinda messy ya know?

- No OPs!! If we DO come out with an adventure RP, dont make your OC so....well... powerful! It kind of ruins the fun... :/

- Also, lastly, dont make me do all the work! When were still making a plot, contribute some ideas too! Cause, me doin' all the brainstorming can rack up some frustration...

That's all! Oh, and this isnt a first come, first serve thing! Dont worry about it! Okay, now, who wants to RP? :D

Cool! :3

I'm fine with anything! Like, slice-of-life, comedy, adventure, completely random stuff... :P

I had a plot where our OC's exchange bodies for some reason, and we have to find a way to fix it.

There's also one where a haunted house is involved..

Their just floatin' around my head, and I wanted someone's help to make an actual plot... Which is kind of the reason I made this thread... ;^_^

But, if ya have a plot, then please share them! :)

haunted house... I've had thoughts about maybe making one kind of RP like that XD Just never really came up with any ideas yet lol

Cause for now I can't think of anything to roleplay as o.o;

I am a fan of 1x1 RP's and would love to expand my RP options. I am not the greatest writer when it comes to making a plot, but I can fire ideas for one all day long. So, if you need help brain storming, then I can most certainly do that.

On a differrent note. I am willing to RP pretty much anything and as long as it makes since to the story. I have done 18+ RP's in the past, and don't mind them if they make since plot wise. Just don't do sex for the sake of sex, because in my experience that typically just kills the RP.

As for a plot idea. I am a fan of casual RP that leads into an adventure, so if you wanted to do something that started simple like meeting a strange pony or person, then lead into a crazy adventure to stave equestria, then that could be fun.

@franshpout Yeah...I feel ya dude... :/

Its alright! :3

I'll try and rack mah nutella filled brain... o3o

@CrazyScion

Awesome! I really love those kind of RPs where everything is all fine and dandy and suddenly out of nowhere a wild adventure appears!!! (heh) So, that would be really great then! I'll rack up mah brain for that too! And by the way...I dont do those kinda stuff... XD

I'm open to any kind of rp, except I tend to steer clear of ones all about sex. The most I've done with that is a couple scenes here and there in various rps, and those were between the same two ponies every time.

Anyways... I'd be fine with an adventure of some kind or a SoL one if you want.

Archived