The Darkness in PolariSoft- Anypony interested by this?

hey prince the funny thing about this

For now, I recommend RPing about the days and all leading up to the Bus trip to PolariSoft, maybe let your characters get to know each other.

is that our characters already know each other

also for the others here is the link to the RP

Sorry guys, i have to leave :( my PC has decided to break, and i can barely use it now. Im still in this, so when i manage to fix it would i be able to just jump in? Again, sorry about this...but Life happens sometimes

is there a posting order?

Not really, I guess

Sorry guys, i have to leave :( my PC has decided to break, and i can barely use it now. Im still in this, so when i manage to fix it would i be able to just jump in? Again, sorry about this...but Life happens sometimes

Eh it's fine, I'll find something for you to do depending on where we are in the story

what is this polarisoft exactly?

It's the Equestrian Version of Microsoft, a Large Building built in the 1950s by Polaris, with a Nuclear Fallout Bunker under it, and the Catacombs that the RP will mostly occur in deeper under that.

Name: Jora

Profession: student

Cutie mark/appearance no cutie mark a>

Deepest and most Personal Fears: fire and loss,

Race: Unicorn

Personality: Jora has a strong will but a fragile state of mind at times he;d gone through quite along in his young age

Backstory: he was found and taken in by a lovely and kind mare who raised him to be kind hearted, calm and gentle. (but that all changed when the fire nation attacked LOL but seriously) but strong and courageous when needed to be. then in one swift moment his life was shattered, with his home set a blaze and his mother figure killed in front of him he swore to get his revenge on the ones that wrongly attacked her. under the false charge of hosing a dark magic user *jora was a dark magic user yes but he'd wanted to learn how to control it for the uses of good, and his mother figure saw that in him and wanted to help but as you can see it didn't turn out to well. now a resident of the EverFree taking shelter in a long forgoten castle his story starts now.

Name: Jora

Profession: student

Cutie mark/appearance no cutie mark a>

Deepest and most Personal Fears: fire and loss,

Personality: Jora has a strong will but a fragile state of mind at times he;d gone through quite along in his young age

Backstory: he was found and taken in by a lovely and kind mare who raised him to be kind hearted, calm and gentle. (but that all changed when the fire nation attacked LOL but seriously) but strong and courageous when needed to be. then in one swift moment his life was shattered, with his home set a blaze and his mother figure killed in front of him he swore to get his revenge on the ones that wrongly attacked her. under the false charge of hosing a dark magic user *jora was a dark magic user yes but he'd wanted to learn how to control it for the uses of good, and his mother figure saw that in him and wanted to help but as you can see it didn't turn out to well. now a resident of the EverFree taking shelter in a long forgoten castle his story starts now.

Well Nobody else seems to care and the RP is dead before it started so You're in!

[but Maybe try to be more descriptive with things?]

• 2 weeks later...

((May I join? I'll go ahead and explain myself just in Case))

Name: Canvas

Profession: Art

Cutie mark: rainbow colored paint splatter

Deepest Fear: Losing her friends and being all alone

Appearance: Black long hair, brown eyes and aqua body color

Personality: Very protective and will do anything for her friends

Backstory: ( In her time Alicorns are invisible and in hiding and only she can see them)Canvas was born to a unicorn and pegasus. She has lived in Ponyville her whole life with her two friends Melody and Centenial. As a small filly Canvas meets Prince Rike, an alicorn and quickly finds out that he's evil. She and her friends defeat Rike but not after he kills her parents and most of Ponyville. Canvas vows that day to protect everyone and help them in anyway she can.

name: Lightning Star

appearance: dark blue with a black mane with blue streaks

profession: battle master

cutie mark: a star with a lightning bolt in front of it

fears: that his friends will become his enemies

personality: kind and loyal, yet very impatient

backstory: when he was born, lighting star was struck by lightning, killing both his parents. he then set out to tame the mighty beast of lightning, and made a few friends along the way. after a few years he could shoot lighting out of his horn,and around that same time, his friends tried to kill him, they failed in this, as he easily overpowered them. but it did scar him for life, making him extra cautious about who to befriend and who to stay away from

Archived