Trottingham: Fang of the Bat or Claw of the Ghoulies?

Solaria

Hola. So it's my favorite time of year, and that means spooky threads! For this one I thought I'd use the idea of vamponies (similar to Flutterbat) starting an outbreak in Trottingham. Once infected by the illness, those who succumb become rather... well batty.

If bites are too violent a transmission method, we could always do dander inhalation or something. My areion needs a debut thread, so I figured why not the month of ghosties?

Please note that this would have very little focus on combat, more survival terror while searching for a cure.

Anyone interested?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sounds interesting, I'm in. There's still the matter of choosing my character, as the only traveling pony I have is Xan. If it's alright with you, I wanted to use my dragon character. If not, I'm okay with using Xan.

Oh man, sign me up. I'd love for Inkbrand to be able to run around and panic with other ponies at the sudden outbreak.

I could maybe even play my Aerion guy as well. Poor bat has been gathering dust since I've been too lazy to come up with a post layout for him.

Oh man, sign me up. I'd love for Inkbrand to be able to run around and panic with other ponies at the sudden outbreak.

I could maybe even play my Aerion guy as well. Poor bat has been gathering dust since I've been too lazy to come up with a post layout for him.

A vampire... bat pony? Well I guess you become more bat then a pony at that point...

Sign me up. I might use my griffon in this one.

Never too late. And I hadn't really planned on it being ON Nightmare Night as far as costumes go, more like a week or two beforehand as a buildup thing (I'll be having an actual NN thread as well later this month), but I don't see why costumes couldn't be used to go incognito or something. Maybe batponies won't bite a chubby pumpkin ;D

So a gray stallion walks into a bar. The bartender serves him a pitcher, and he shares it with the lot he's with. He soon mean mugs a dragon and an Airon. Needless to say, The dragon walked away victorious. The Gray stallion is now a mare. And the Bat-pony was axed.

I have a plan, and if it works. I will say, in an evil voice, "Everything is going acording to plan. Muhahahahha!"

I'm a little lame, but in all seriousness. He intends to start trouble, but it isn't going to just be between him and the dragon and bat pony. He wants chaos, and will not be satisfied with anything less then a massive, violent, and confusing bar fight.

So a gray stallion walks into a bar. The bartender serves him a pitcher, and he shares it with the lot he's with. He soon mean mugs a dragon and an Airon. Needless to say, The dragon walked away victorious. The Gray stallion is now a mare. And the Bat-pony was axed.

Metal.

Archived