'Ello everypony!

Frogmyre

About Myself: I consider myself a writer, and I like to read and play video games. Favorite game series: Kingdom Hearts. Favorite game: Persona 3.

No favorite book, really.

How I found Canterlot.com: A friend of mine sent me a link to this website, so I'm checking it out!

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: From what I can remember, I put on the first episode to mess with someone, but ended up getting hooked, and watching the rest.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello everypony! I'm new here, so I created this! I don't know what to say, that I haven't already put, but I'll say this: Derpy Hooves/Ditzy Doo is my favorite background character. Oh, yeah, before I forget, *Gives everypony who visits this thread a muffin*

Hello friend :D

Welcome to Canterlot. I hope you will enjoy it with us and have tons of fun. :D

Feel free to ask for any help.

*welcoming hugs*

Thank you! I'm sure I'll enjoy it, and I will try ask if I need help! *Gives muffin* (And... why is :aubrey: an emoticon?)

yes welcome to hells kitchen...chef pinke is cooking up lots of pictures and stories so please enjoy your stay while it lasts muhahahaha!!!

I much prefer Hel's Kitchen, myself. However, I'm make do with this! *Gives muffin*

• 2 weeks later...

Archived