equstia girls vs rainbow rocks

Rainbow Rocks. Just blasted EqG out of the arena.

EqG's fun came from the novelty of it. Just seeing human versions of the memorable moments of FiM was fun, but when analyzing the film itself, it had too many holes and problems.

Rainbow Rocks relies less on the novelty and delivers a good story.

I like both movies but Rainbow Rocks is a lot better than the first Equestria Girls movie, Rainbow Rocks is funnier, has more music and is a longer movie in general plus I like how Sunset Shimmer went from villain in the first movie to hero in the second movie and The Dazzlings are awesome even though Sonata Dusk is the best one.

Sonata Dusk is best Dazzling/Siren. xD

I just finished watching it, and hot dang it was really cool. And yay

Sunset Shimmer transformation

! I squealed out loud at that part!

Definitely a step up from Equestria Girls in which I was only mildly entertained with. Story was indeed on point. And Im particularly glad to see that Sunset Shimmer is in that transitional period from her fall from grace to being a more beloved character. Hooray for character development!

I dont know about you, but my excitement for season 5 flared up again! Maybe we'll get to see Sunset Shimmer in Equestria?

• 2 weeks later...

Just saw RR. Not even close. It's the more interesting and entertaining film by far. Better plot, better animation, better music (even if I do think the cafeteria song in the first is more immediate than any single song in the second), and a ton of really rewarding, fun moments.

Archived