Tale of Team 7! Adventures of Shinobi

SymphonicFire

It was a sunny morning in the Hidden Leaf village, Slash was walking around the streets until someone ran to him, saying he was summoned to the Hokage's office. Slash walked to the building and knocked on her door,

"Hello? You wanted to see me?" Slash said, coming in.

"Yes, it's about Fire" Hokage Eclipse said, looking up from her papers.

"What about her? Has she finished her training?"

"She and Blaze are coming back this afternoon. Gather the new team and report back for their first mission, here are their profiles" Eclipse said, giving sheets of paper to him.

"Marusha Moonlight, female, 15, known as the Ghost. Nightshade, male, 15, Rinnegan user. They are remarkable young ninja" Slash smiled.

"Which is why i am teaming them up with Fire. You will meet them outside for introductions, dismissed".

Slash folded the sheets of paper and walked out of the door. He went outside and jumped on top of a pole, waiting for his new team members.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marusha traveled through the market silently, weaving through the crowds as she searched for something to eat. She was in a bit of a hurry, as she was supposed to be meeting her new team today, and she had completely forgot about it beforehand. Ah well, she had time... maybe...

She hadn't really bothered to check the time on her way out of the house, so she didn't how close she was to the meeting time, just that it was soon. As she passed through the crowd, she would pass by a couple stalls and take small food items from them. With her meal taken care of, she ate on the way to the meeting spot, starting in first on an apple she had taken from a fruit stand. She hadn't actually taken all that much, just three items total, and none from the same stand. All in all, it shouldn't create much of a disturbance if it was noticed that food was missing.

Now happily munching on her next piece of food and traveling down the street, Marusha had to wonder what her team would be like. She didn't really know anything about it, just where they were going to meet. As she approached the general meeting area, she finished up her second item and started in on her third, watching a ninja that was standing on top of a pole. She leaned herself against the pole, waiting for him to make the first move.

"You must be Marusha" Slash said as he jumped off the pole and landed infront of her. "I'm Slash Claw, I'll be the leader of this new team". He smiled before asking "have you seen the other ninja? Fire would be arriving soon"

It seemed the ninja on the pole knew of her, as he assumed correctly who she was. She nodded at the question, then smiled slightly at the news that he was going to be leading the team. He certainly seemed capable.

"No, I don't believe I have." Marusha said, finishing off the last item of food before smiling again at the leader of her new team.

Nightshade sighed as he stood atop his roof and looked toward the Hokage building and read the note, claiming he had been chosen for a special mission. He knew his 'mother' all to well, this was a trap, there would be nothing special about this. He began pacing, thinking what to do, he hated disobeying the Hokage, but he felt this 'mission' was something he was gonna hate. He closed his eyes and sighed, "Guess I'll just go, worse case I leave" he said and headed off toward the location, going from rooftop to rooftop.

Marusha smiled as Slash complimented her stealth abilities. Well, she had yet to be discovered by most while it was active, so she must be doing something right in that case. She then looked up as another voice spoke up, saying he was supposed to be meeting some ninja here as well. He didn't seem happy at what he had found, which caused Marusha to frown slightly as he sat down apart from the group. He didn't seem to want to be here. Oh well, it shouldn't make too much of a difference.

Slash raised an eyebrow at him, he thought Nightshade would be more...enthusiastic. "Well since we are all here, let's go to the gate to meet Fire. We should get to know each other along the way" He said as he started walking to the gates.

Slash eventually said they should head out towards the gate to meet their final member, and that they should get to know each other along the way. Marusha pushed herself from her position and began following Slash. Soon enough, Nightshade began following too, though he was stayed a bit removed from the group. She simply looked back to the path ahead of her and continued walking in silence, not really sure if she even should say anything.

Marusha looked over at Slash as he asked if they had ever heard of the Akatsuki. It seemed Nightshade had.

"Yep, I've heard of them." She said, wondering why the question had been asked. If what she heard was true, it seemed like they'd need more experienced ninjas if they were going to be taking on that group of criminals.

Marusha opened her mouth, but closed it soon after. They were, probably, going to check out Akatsuki movement near the Hidden Sand village? Well, it sounded interesting, at least. Plus, it sounded like they wouldn't be the only team over there, so that was good.

Fire was finally going back home. She and Blaze have been travelling around, training. She looked around as she saw the familiar gates of the Hidden Leaf Village. She saw Slash with...two other ninjas?

"Slash sensei! It's good to see you again!" Fire smiled, walking in with Blaze.

"I missed you too Fire, you have grown into a fine lady" Slash smiled

"You know i hate it when you say that" Fire laughed. "Who are these guys?"

"Your new teammates" Slash replied

They had to wait at the gate for a little bit, but it seemed the last member of their team had finally arrived. And she already knew Slash. Well, that would make teamwork easier. Slash addressed the newcomer as Fire. After the two had finished speaking, Marusha spoke up.

"Hello. I'm Marusha. You may know me better as Ghost." She said, introducing herself to her new teammate.

"Hey Marusha, I've definitely heard of you before" Fire smiled. "This is Sage Blaze. I've been traveling around with him, training for 3 years"

Blaze waved but said nothing.

"I can't wait to fight along side you! New people are always great"

Fire turned around and narrowed her eyes. "Oh , you must be the sarcastic one. Frost Fly was just like that" Fire huffed. "I guess I have to report to Lady Eclipse, that granny must be grumpy as ever"

Marusha waved in return when Blaze did so, then she turned back to Fire and gave her a friendly smile. She then nodded in response to Fire's words about meeting new people. That was generally true, yes.

"Nice to have you on the team, Fire." She said just before Night spoke up, claiming that people weren't great. Marusha simply shook her head slightly as Fire responded.

"I suppose we should. As far as I know, we don't actually have a mission yet. Though there is talk of heading to the Hidden Sand." She said after Fire had finished.

Archived