Best villan

sunrisesteps145

Chysalis. I really love her design and I think she has a fun personality.

Of course, Discord was always enjoyable as a villain too, and if we're talking smaller antagonists I have a soft spot for Diamond Tiara.

I would say Discord, since I loved him in the s2 opener. He had the ability to do whatever he wanted whenever he wanted, and totally took advantage of it, and I just loved it! But then he got reformed, so yeah... not saying I don't like reformed Discord (in fact he's still just as great), but you know, he's not really a villian anymore, so...

Anyway, I think the best villian (season opener/finale wise) would be Tirek. He's just so smart and cunning, he always knew what he was doing. He's just a cool guy overall.

If you're talking the not-causing-the-fate-of-Equestria-villians, then I'd have to go with Lighting Dust. I can relate to her always wanting to be the best, even if it means being reckless. I used to be like that. And come to think of it, I have to admire Gilda too. All she wants to do is be 'cool' and fit in, which is really relatable to a lot of people.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I would have to say Nightmare Moon.

What they showed for her backstory in S4 was simply amazing. It could have been a bit better, but the idea and the general concept is what makes Nightmare Moon my favorite villain of the show.

Second favorite would have to be Queen Chrysalis.

If you look into her plan, and her motives, it's quite interesting actually. I'm fairly happy with the writing for that pair of episodes and the events which happened within them.

The writers are very good at what they do, I must give them that. I just wish at times when I'm writing my little stories, I could make villains like that

• 2 weeks later...

Huh, didn't notice this thread.

Without a doubt Discord. Soon as I heard John De Lancie's voice I was sold. Mainly because I'm a big fan of Q from Star Trek who's just such a brilliant character. To see him in a similar role once again just made my day.

Archived