THIS RP HAS BEEN ENDED PLEASE IGNORE

CanvasMayHogany

Welcome to LIBRARY STORIES!! You may be like what? :shock: A new RP? :20: And I am here to say YES IT IS!! This Rp is basically any body does whatever they want. Of course there is a story to it. Everybody here is going on a quest to defeat PRINCE RIKE!! :-o Who's that? You may ask. Well Prince Rike is an alicorn prince who, of course, is evil ( and quite the ladies man). :) Of course this is story where all the alicorns have run away into hiding and the only who can see them is Canvas ( if you wanna be able to see them to just say so)). Canvas is training with the most powerful Raini,who rotates the word and controls the galaxy. She can see the future and helps ponies live in peace. But of course Rike steals her and forces the world into disarray! Discord and all the big bad meanies come back and it's up these friends to put 'em back into their place. But at what cost? Well lets play and see! Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor. (( wha? :shock: ))
sincerely, CanvasMayHogany :razz:

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yus!

Name

race

appearance

how you met Canvas ( this is optional and if you do do it then type in whatever you want! Im making a comic out of it and some backstories are needed and i love reading peoples creativity)

Your own baskstory

name: Lightning Star

race: unicorn

appearance: dark blue with black mane, blue streaks in mane, black hooves, cyan eyes

how I met Canvas: (is it made up? I assume it is) we were friends since before we had our cutie marks, and have bee friends since.

backstory: a few years after he was born, his parents died, and so he seeked shelter. it was then he met Canvas, and they became friends almost instantly. he then figured out he could concentrate his magic into lightning bolts. after several years of training, he became the master of lightning.

((*notices my name tagged* Well aren't I special? I'll fill out the app in a sec, but I should mention: there are OOC sections here, right? Shouldn't we use them for planning and out of character-ness and stuff? Or maybe PM? We could use the brankets, but sometimes people stray away from RP if they use them too much. But meh, I still don't know everything about how the rp on this site works. Yall can just ignore me If you want XD))

Name: Hawkeye, or just Hawk

Race: Griffon

Appearance: His feathers are different shades of brown, the ones on his head styles slicked back, out of his face. His lion half is a slightly lighter shade of brown, with a tuft of darker brown fur at the end of his tail. His eyes and claws are golden yellow.

How I met Canvas: Well, it's kind of a funny story... Hawkeye was outside of Ponyville, shooting at an old tree, like he did practically every day. Usually this was the one time of day he was truly alone. But one day, while having his bowstring pulled back, he noticed a pony out of the corner of his eye. This lost his concentration and he fired the arrow in a completely random direction...which just happened to be straight towards the mare. Luckily, she jumped out of the way just before it hit her in the flank. Hawkeye laughed, even though the mare looked annoyed. But eventually, she started laughing too, and introduced herself as Canvas.

(( I think that i'm just gonna go ahead and start the RP and Melody and Centenial, and Franshpout can join later if they want to))

Canvas walked into her home/library and popped a bubble containing a book and made it float in front of her face. She read the book all the way up to her room and sat on the bed reading the book. (( By the way my library is a lot like Twilights except its more fantasy, like I have a book bubbler that picks books from a vine that I have that grows books and preserves them until the bubble around the book is popped. After the bubble is popped and the book read, the book will go on a shelf with others and stay there until picked up to read again or if it stays there to long and decomposes, which takes years. Then it goes into the soil around the book vine which helps it produce newer and better books)) She continued to read it until she heard the bell at the front door ding, signaling a customer. She set down the book and walked downstairs to see who it was.

name: Melody Lulla Bee

race: Earth pony; too dangerous to have wings or horn.

appearance: Chocolate colored mane w/ music notes in it (Pigtails/braid) magenta coat.

In this library Centenial and canvas work there. I was jumping around the outside of the building (not unlike pinkie pie) and singing loudly. Centenial sent Canvas to tell me to be quiet because it was a library. Canvas opened the door just as I came around and nocked me through a window. I was required to work there to pay it off and we all became fast friends.

backstory: born and raised in ponyvill and in a music filled home. my cutie mark is a wavy bar staff w/ 2 music notes. still live at home but thinking about moving into the library.

name: Melody Lulla Bee

race: Earth pony; too dangerous to have wings or horn.

appearance: Chocolate colored mane w/ music notes in it (Pigtails/braid) magenta coat.

In this library Centenial and canvas work there. I was jumping around the outside of the building (not unlike pinkie pie) and singing loudly. Centenial sent Canvas to tell me to be quiet because it was a library. Canvas opened the door just as I came around and nocked me through a window. I was required to work there to pay it off and we all became fast friends.

backstory: born and raised in ponyvill and in a music filled home. my cutie mark is a wavy bar staff w/ 2 music notes. still live at home but thinking about moving into the library.

I live in the library with Centenial. But since she hasnt decided to even login to Canterlot im just living alone. Your still n debt for that window :) LOL BTW Melody and I are friends in real life and we've been thinking about these things quite a bit so if your ever confused just ask one of us!

it was Melody. the earth pony hopped in smiling, nearly running over her friend. "what took you so long? you didn't answer the door for like 59 seconds!" Melody said in exaggerated mock annoyance. she jumped and bit into a bubble somehow biting it without it popping it. she floated away legs flailing ridiculously. all the while humming what ever song she happened to have stuck in her head at the moment.

((this is literally my first RP so if something's wrong please tell me :)))

Canvas stepped out of the way as her friend bounced in, biting a bubble and floating away. Canvas smirked and popped the bubble Melody had bit into when she was close to the ceiling. Melody fell for a while and Canvas caught her with her magic before she hit the floor. "Calm down, Melody." she said to the hyperactive pony

I was enjoying my bubble ride when I felt myself falling. Canvas caught me like I knew she would. she told me to calm down but I was too excited. the last book in the magical music series came out today and I wanted the vine to get on copying it right away. "hey where's the paper? magical music book 7 is probably in the hooves of millions of happy filly's and colts and this needs to be the book vines top priority! I need that book!" I jumped again and this time landed in front of the bubble blower. she hopped in a bubble with a history of horn cleaning book that had just been picked. she loved to fly but only in book bubbles. they couldn't pop unless somepony purposely pops it. :):razz:

Archived