Decide Your Destiny: The Way of the Jedi

"Have you heard? Ahsoka was made Padawan!"

Of course you'd heard the news: Everyone has.

It's all that your fellow initiates have been talking about since morning meditation. Even here in the Jedi Library, you find it hard to maintain a whisper.

Ahsoka Tano, top of her class in lightsaber skills and starship piloting alike, is already on her way to Christophsis to meet her new Master. And not just any Master, but Anakin Skywalker, barely shed of his Padawan braid and already a legend on the battlefield. It was a fitting match. The Togruta girl was one of the youngest initiates to ever be made Padawan, second only to Anakin himself. You're quite proud of your friend Ahsoka-a little jealous, perhaps, but proud. It seems your best friend Fire is taking things a little more personally...

"It's not fair!" Fire yells, drawing scolding glares from a nearby SP-4 model librarian droid. "I'm three years older than she is, and i'm a way better pilot."

Like you, Symphonic Fire has lived in the Jedi Temple for almost all of his life. The two of you have been best friends since your fifth year, when Master Drallig paired you up as sparring partners in lightsaber class.

"Young Masters, need I remind you that while in the library, voices must be kept below thirty decibels at all times," the SP-4 drones. "Furthermore, any accusations of amorous affection are to be reported to..."

"Thank you, Espee. I'll speak with the younglings." a lady said behind the both of you. She was Jocasta Nu, Chief Librarian and a legend in the Jedi Temple. "I know it can be difficult waiting to be chosen by a Master when you are so close to Padawan age," she tells you, "But you must trust in the wisdom of Master Yoda and the Council."

Fire's temper is still getting the better of her. "But how is anyone supposed to know we're ready when all the Jedi are away at war? We want to help fight the Separatists too! We're ready!"

Jocasta gives a gentle smile that calms you and Fire both. "How eager the young are to rush headlong into danger...The Force has a way of bringing Padawan and Master together, even when they are separated by star systems. When the time comes, you will find your Masters." Jocasta is about to return to her duties in the Jedi archives when she turns to you and Fire again. "Oh, i almost forgot! I believe Master Yoda wants to Speak to both of you in the garden."

You and Fire look at each other in disbelief. "Master Yoda?" Fire exclaim. The Jedi Master and leaders of the council don't often speak to initiates. Could this mean...?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a "decide your destiny" RP that can have more than one joiners. You can just sign up with the App form:

Name:

Species:

Color lightsaber:

Here is mine:

Name: Symphonic Fire

Species: Human

Color lightsaber: Blue

post-6363-0-88450600-1404917837_thumb.pn

Participants: Stormchaser1991

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((ok first i want you to go to yourube and type or copy and paste this in the search bar Star Wars All Lightsaber Colors And Meaning by EvanNova95 this is how i chose my color and how i chose my type is because i just love that type and every star wars game i play i try to get that lightsaber as quick as possible also i am not saying i will or not but giving the change i might switch over to the sith or might not)) "really master yoda wants to talk to us that is hard to belive unless he is going to scold fire for something either way we shouldn't keep him waiting let's go fire" said stormchaser as he left the libary before fire((oh yea if you want you could also just call me storm if you want don't have a problem with that.))

Yoda is waiting for you when you step into the lush Jedi Meditation Gardens. "Come forth, initiates. Speak with you, I will"

As you and Fire approach the diminutive Jedi Master, you feel his ancient eyes stare into you. It's almost as if he's tying to peer into your heart.

"Without a padawan, Master Bant Eerin remains, but an excellent mentor she will be," Yoda says. "One of you, her Padawan I will make."

He closes his eyes tightly, but somehow you feel his gaze more strongly than ever. "Very close your two hearts are. Hard to choose it is."

stormchaser looked at fire "whoeverhe choose not hard feelings right" said stormchaser smiling 'i hope not happens to us no matter what happens. i am so easyly persured i hope when i have to choose i hope i can resat joining the dark side' thought stormchaser at this thought he began to forrwn

"Of course not" Fire smiled. "You're my best friend"

"Clearly has the Force spoken to me. Chosen the Padawan, I have have," Yoda announces. "Step forward, Symphonic Fire"

So it wasn't your day after all. First Ahsoka, now Fire. Pretty soon you'll be the last member of your clan not fighting the clone wars. But wait! Yoda isn't finished speaking...

"Symphonic Fire, a brave Jedi I see you becoming...but not today," Yoda says, his green brow furrowed. "Quick to anger, you are. And even quicker to leap with eyes closed, headlong into danger. Temperance you must learn before into battle I will send you."

Fire's response is immediate. Her face turns redder than you've ever seen it before. "But...but, Master Yoda! I'm ready! I swear it! I'll prove it to you!" Before you can say anything, Fire runs from the garden. Yoda shakes his head disappointingly. But if Fire's not the new Padawan, then that means...

Yoda raises his wrinkled hand and points at you. "Bant Eerin's Padawan, you shall be"

"ok thanks master yoda for everything" said stormchaser as he left 'before i leave i need to make sure fire is ok' thought storm as he begin to look for fire but he as a feeling he knows where she is in there speacl place

((just to be clear fire storm off because she didn't become a padawn right and all that was from master yoda right if not and i misread tell me and i will reword it))

((etto... mind if I join?

Name: Emerald

Species: Twi'lek

Color lightsaber: yellow ))

((You're in! You need to read the intro as well for the beginning of the story))

Yoda is waiting for you when you step into the lush Jedi Meditation Gardens. "Come forth, initiates. Speak with you, I will"

As you and Fire approach the diminutive Jedi Master, you feel his ancient eyes stare into you. It's almost as if he's tying to peer into your heart.

"Without a Padawan, Master Bant Eerin remains, but an excellent mentor she will be," Yoda says. "One of you, her Padawan I will make."

He closes his eyes tightly, but somehow you feel his gaze more strongly than ever. "Very close your two hearts are. Hard to choose it is."

"ok thanks master yoda for everything" said stormchaser as he left 'before i leave i need to make sure fire is ok' thought storm as he begin to look for fire but he as a feeling he knows where she is in there speacl place

((just to be clear fire storm off because she didn't become a padawn right and all that was from master yoda right if not and i misread tell me and i will reword it))

((You're right))

Yoda nodded and said "say your goodbyes, you may"

Storm belive fire is in there secret spot so he goes there to look for her

You go to the spot but there is no one to be found. Master Eerin would be waiting for you, maybe you should start heading to the hangar.

Storm leaves the spot and looks around for storm for a while then he stops and go to the hanger

You hurry to the hanger where your astromech droid R3-G0 is already preparing your new star fighter for the journey to the Kashyyyk system. You climb into the cockpit of your Delta-7B class fighter. R3-G0 beeped as it was docked into the ship. You feel the ship start to sway as the repulsorlift kicks in. "Brp bio boeeep" R3-G0 said as it asks your to fly the starfighter.

Emerald looks at the smaller jedi Grandmaster and nods, she doesn't really knows what should she do as she steps in

(hope it's fine)

(That's okay)

"Clearly has the Force spoken to me. Chosen the Padawan, I have have," Yoda announces. "Step forward, Symphonic Fire"

So it wasn't your day after all. First Ahsoka, now Fire. Pretty soon you'll be the last member of your clan not fighting the clone wars. But wait! Yoda isn't finished speaking...

"Symphonic Fire, a brave Jedi I see you becoming...but not today," Yoda says, his green brow furrowed. "Quick to anger, you are. And even quicker to leap with eyes closed, headlong into danger. Temperance you must learn before into battle I will send you."

Fire's response is immediate. Her face turns redder than you've ever seen it before. "But...but, Master Yoda! I'm ready! I swear it! I'll prove it to you!" Before you can say anything, Fire runs from the garden. Yoda shakes his head disappointingly. But if Fire's not the new Padawan, then that means...

Yoda raises his wrinkled hand and points at you. "Bant Eerin's Padawan, you shall be"

You hurry to the hanger where your astromech droid R3-G0 is already preparing your new star fighter for the journey to the Kashyyyk system. You climb into the cockpit of your Delta-7B class fighter. R3-G0 beeped as it was docked into the ship. You feel the ship start to sway as the repulsorlift kicks in. "Brp bio boeeep" R3-G0 said as it asks your to fly the starfighter.

"ok then" said stormchaser as he launch the ship and started to fly it

the petite green-skinned alien girl nodded, smiling shyly, then looks at Fire running away with a sigh

''T-Thank you Master Yoda, I won't dissapoint you''

She said, looking at him, then looking around, wondering where should she go

"Already departed for her mission, Eerin has. Follow her. Debrief you, she will. Depart at once, you must, for the Kashyyyk system."

So this is it, you're a padawan.

You hurry to the hanger where your astromech droid R3-G0 is already preparing your new star fighter for the journey to the Kashyyyk system. You climb into the cockpit of your Delta-7B class fighter. R3-G0 beeped as it was docked into the ship. You feel the ship start to sway as the repulsorlift kicks in. "Brp bio boeeep" R3-G0 said as it asks your to fly the starfighter. You remember how Fire had always been better at starfighter piloting. That reminds you, you forgot to say goodbye to Fire before you departed for your mission. She wasn't in the dorms when you packed your things. It doesn't matter now, the mission comes first.

"ok then" said stormchaser as he launch the ship and started to fly it

You fly out of Coruscant and jumped into the Kashyyyk system, home of the Wookies and Trandoshans. This is farther from the Galactic Core than you've ever been before. And you're all alone...or are you? Something doesn't feel right. You feel another presence nearby. You slowly turn around to check the rear of the cockpit, when all of a sudden...

"AAAAAAAGH!" You scream upon seeing a pair of eyes staring at you from the darkness.

"Calm down, silly!" A familiar voice says. "It's me!"

Archived