get to know a little bit more about the brony or pegisister behind the computer

Sailu

hey this is just a thread that i'd wanted to make free to any and all to get to know just a tad more of the forum members here *now for safety reasons do not reveal Too much i.e. your home address or anything like that*

...so i'll start

hello all my real name is Micaiah and i'm a guy as well as i'm going to be 25 in just over a month and as for where i work, i work at a meme giant Fedex...yes i really do work for Fedex, so i can Actually ship your shipping ships ;) as of right now i don't really have any plains for college so i'm just trying to work as much as i can and move out of my mothers house. into a house of my own with or without someone as a roomie i love video games, back when they where actually good N64, SEGA, PS2, GC, PC, with modern games you really have to dig but i have found a few jems like Journey for the PS4.

i also enjoy anime, street racing, biking, chilling on skype, music etc

now for a bit of my back story.

i was a micro preemie i was born 1lb 8oz born 3.5 months early i could literally fit in the palm of my moms hand, i had a class 3 bleed in my brain, my small intestine burst i have CP or cerebral palsy all within 2 weeks of me being born. and even all the doctors said if i'd lived i'd be a vegetable,

now here i am 25 years old i do have a very annoying stutter that ONLY entered into my life as i entered High School and has stuck with me ever since, also a major reason why i am normally very shy and quiet around people not that i try to be. i am also a huge social butterfly i love chatting with my friends going to movies and just chilling, all this to say that i have a very normal life, i'm a singer songwriter and guitarist and piano player who is almost done with is first album.

everything is almost non existent as far as my disability's go i was in special ed from 4th grade till graduation of high school and well i was lazy and my grades suffered but yeah that is a bit about me....yes long winded i know but anyway

i'd love to hear about you next.

*mods after reading this haha this may seem blogish so if this is not really appropriate either move or delete thank you*

I have to admit that this is a tough thread to follow up on. It isn't entirely common to reveal everything about yourself, but I'm willing to share a little. As mentioned in my intro to the site. I have quite a few interests. Currently part of three fandoms. Those being Marvel, Touhou, and of course MLP. My main pass time mostly consist of youtube, but I have several secondary pass times that rotate as my interest in them grows or wanes. Those pass times are video games, TV/Anime, reading, role play, and on occasion I will just kill time by trying to do something creative like work on OC stories, maybe attempt to make artwork, play with a music program, even try voice acting for youtube. I tend not to be all that good at any of those things, but it is still a fun way to pass the time. I also talk to my special somepony over skype at night. It is sort of a long distance relationship, but I get to see them on occasion. That's all I will talk about for now, but maybe if this thread keeps going, then I maybe I'll talk some more.

Okay. I will also tell ya something about myself.

I'm a near 20 years old brony. My real name is Jan Krčál. I'm from Czech Republic and I love my country very much.

Right now I'm studying special economic school called lyceum here.

But to be honest stuff like Economy, accountancy and law isn't something I enjoy.

My passion is science and history.

Well I'm going to study at the university. Archeology and the history. It's what I want to study. My dream is to get the prof. title well it will be a loooong way. :)

About my past?

Hm I born during the storm and at night. Cool isn't it? :D

My family is from old aristocratic families but that actually doesn't mean anything becauae for hundred of years it doesn't exist. No matter if your ancestor was a king for example. Today nobody cares and your future is just on you and your skills.

What's fair I think.

Well when I was young I was extremely shy person. I was used to good manners and "knights codex" for for others I'm just a weirdo from past times. :D

I also love art. In my free time I'm drawing and mainly: writing books and stories. Historical and also fantasy but every time with psychological story.

I also love gaming. It's why also have my own LP channel. Well I prefer strategic games but I also love horror games a lot.

Another hobbies are nature, historical fencing, just watching movies, walks in the old cities...

As I said I'm shy if I have to talk with people. It's because I don't trust them. But luckily it's going to be better now. And if someone is my friend than I mean it honestly and I will help my friends every time.

Well, I think this is enough. :)

Weww... These threads don't exactly last long if details start to escalate. But hey, it's fun babbling about my own life to others. Plus, for those of you who haven't seen me because I went on hiatus for a while from the community, I might as well introduce myself to you.

I'm a 18yr (19 in Dec) 2nd year university student studying a Computer Science undergrad degree (In the UK, it's only three years, with exceptions to other things), before you ask, yes, I skipped college. The one reason why I'm up north and not down south, I'm a wuss when it comes to money. Before that, I studied in Singapore for my entire academic life. I am Asian Asian (not Asian-born-in-a-western-country), which will beg the question "why my English is so good?", the answer being private schools.

I currently follow three specific fandoms, MLP (Duh), Love Live!, and KanColle being the latest. My hobbies include excessive amounts of Anime, Miniature Wargaming, card games (Magic: The The Gahtering, Weiss Schwarz, the MLP CCG), roleplay games, video games, etc, etc, etc.

I'm more of a lorewriter and a worldbuilder, so yeah, I do like writing alot.

Yeah, that's all you're getting out of me.

Where to begin?

I've been a fan of MLP since the summer of 2011 and identified with being a brony since 2012. In this fandom I'm a fan fiction writer, artist, and Role Player. I also occasionally attend convention.

I am also a member of the furry fandom, one based off of an interest in human/ animal hybrid creatures like many you see in cartoons, comics, and video games. I am an artist in this fandom and do also attend conventions.

I love fantasy in all forms whether it be art, music, movies, costuming, and of course books. I am an egghead who loves reading basically anything I can find but especially loves fantasy, history, psychology, horror and thrillers. I am an avid moviegoer who watches at least one movie per week, providing there are good ones out. I like mainly drama, action, and fantasy/scifi/superhero ones with a little bit of horror mixed in. I like comics and Anime, but sadly don't have the time to delve into these as much.

I like nature and taking walks through the forests in my area. I'm not very active in sports but I do like playing soccer (or football as it is called if you are in Europe) the most. I play a few video games and once had a Sega Genesis and an N64. Now I only have a Game Cube and a PS3. I like table top or card games like Red Dragon Inn, Arkham Horror, Magic the Gathering, Settlers of Catan, Flux and Munchkin.

All in all I'm just a happy optimistic nerdy guy that is looking for new things to understand and enjoy.

and as for where i work, i work at a meme giant Fedex...yes i really do work for Fedex, so i can Actually ship your shipping ships ;)

Shipping it like Fedex...literally. :P

Anywho...where to start...

Well, I'm a 15 year old guy (16 Nov 30th!) who spends wayy too much time on my laptop. Besides the obvious horse show, I like reading fanfics (and writing a couple, I guess), RPGs, and some various amines. I'm also a bit of a Furry, but I haven't been to any conventions.

Outside the world of the internet, I enjoy archery a lot. It's something unique and different, and it always clears my head when I'm in s not so great mood. I used to play footba- I mean soccer, but it's been a while.

A bit about my past...well, I was born and raised in England as an only child. Life was good there, plenty of friends and such. And then about four years ago I think my parents got a divorce. I went with my dad to America, and visit my mom once every couple of months. Americas alright, I guess. I'm used to the changes between it and England by now. I swear I'm losing my britsh accent though...

Yeah, that's about all I can think of about me :)

• 2 weeks later...

ii love threads like this...

im a 25 horse mad girl from South Africa :D. i own my horse whos a nig fat ex racehorse and i teach part time while also working in an office. i also draw. and sing. a lot like my sona.

ive lived in SA my whole life but ive travelled to a few African countries and went to England when i was a kid. i have dual citizenship tx to my dad

i love braais and african wildlife and game reserves and stuff like that.

also im a ginger... which i love! and my most prized possetion after my horse is... my ford bantam bakkie (pick up). hes called Nanfos and i love him.

Archived