Your cutie mark

kamerad

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmmm.... im not entirely sure.. most of my close friends would probably say a little android character would be the perfect cutie mark for me. I am the only one in the area who knows how to fix android phones and devices and how "boss-ify" them too. Pretty much make them better but any one can do what i know how if they just put the time in research and what not. At heart I am an audiophile but i also dither into so many worlds at the same time. So my conclusion is.....I am more than likely be part of the Cutie Mark Crusaders haha....

This is incredibly easy for me since I've spent my whole life pursuing the same career, though my cutie mark would only have revealed itself in middle school when I finished reading Lord of the Rings for the first time. That was when I decided, for dead certain, that I want to write books. I'm hoping to finish my current book before I finish college, though the way things are looking, I won't have the money to pay for college and so that goal will be crushed the second I find out I'm not coming back next semester.

Anyway. Cutie Mark = a notebook and a pencil.

This is incredibly easy for me since I've spent my whole life pursuing the same career, though my cutie mark would only have revealed itself in middle school when I finished reading Lord of the Rings for the first time. That was when I decided, for dead certain, that I want to write books. I'm hoping to finish my current book before I finish college, though the way things are looking, I won't have the money to pay for college and so that goal will be crushed the second I find out I'm not coming back next semester.

Anyway. Cutie Mark = a notebook and a pencil.

I'm sorry. If anything, that would entice me to actually write a book.

Right now, it really is up to luck whether I'm accepted to college or not, so I'm actually doing most of what I want to, and not what I have to.

That includes, for me, writing more (did the National Pony Writing), creating more videos, and creating more music. So far I have been pretty successful. Granted that I will have to take a break as I cram all my application stuff before November 1st, but I'm not set back, and neither should you.

A hominid skull. Love me some anthropology.

<3 A synapsid skull occurred to me, since I love prehistoric beasts and dinosaurs and all that, but paleontology is more of a hobby for me. Love me some anthropology too, though I think I like the critters more.

I'm kind of torn on what mine would be. It'd be between an artist's pallet with each color of the rainbow on it, since I love art and I've been drawing ever since my fat little toddler hands could grab a crayon; and a paw print, because I love dogs, love caring for them, training them, rescuing them, and I could be stuck at any dead-end job ever and be happy if I had a dog to come home to. (Failing either of those, a <DIV> tag, haha.)

I guess it'd probably be the artist's pallet since that's more of a calling, but the paw print ended up on my little avatar over there so I had an excuse to include a drawing of my dog. :P

probably something revolving around concepts or ideas considering those are what i'm best at making,

if not then something godly perhaps, cause my name is an ancient translation of "who is a god"...

so i might be a god on the inside? -joking around-

no exact clue though, probably a pencil on paper with a lightbulb beside, and some shining purple spark behind it.

My cutie mark would have to be either.... a stylised Ankh (ancient Egyptian Symble simmilar to a Cross with a loop on the top) or an image of Anpu (Anubis), Ancient Egyptian God of Mummification, Medicine and Travlers. I'm a bit of a history nerd when it comes to Ancient Egypt. ^^;

• 2 weeks later...

Umm, something writing related maybe? I have absolutely no direction in life right now, but the only thing I seem to be any good at is writing....

Ha! I'm about the same way; I've only really got writing going for me right now in life, and I have yet to utilize it to make some sort of consistent living.

And with that said, my mark would probably be a scroll being written on by a quill; representing the obvious.

Ha! I'm about the same way; I've only really got writing going for me right now in life, and I have yet to utilize it to make some sort of consistent living.

And with that said, my mark would probably be a scroll being written on by a quill; representing the obvious.

Yup, that sounds about right. It's a running joke with my Dad that I'm gonna end up working at Wendy's my whole life. They do have awesome burgers there though.... Consistent really isn't high on my list of priorities. A little money every now and then is all I need ^-^

Yup, that sounds about right. It's a running joke with my Dad that I'm gonna end up working at Wendy's my whole life. They do have awesome burgers there though.... Consistent really isn't high on my list of priorities. A little money every now and then is all I need ^-^

Heh, I have two part times jobs at a nearby farm and a family friend's home business; dealing in marine specimens for universities. So I'm either sorting some small bottom feeder or injecting them with dye/formaldehyde. It's a weird job and I always get funny looks from people when I explain it.

So I could also have a cutie mark with a scythe and star fish :P

Heh, I have two part times jobs at a nearby farm and a family friend's home business; dealing in marine specimens for universities. So I'm either sorting some small bottom feeder or injecting them with dye/formaldehyde. It's a weird job and I always get funny looks from people when I explain it.

So I could also have a cutie mark with a scythe and star fish :P

That sounds like an awesome job! For a year or two I was thinking Marine Biology, actually.

Plus, that cutie mark sounds pretty amazingly cool looking! I mean, a scythe! What can beat that? You can pretend you're death! Although the starfish might ruin it..... Maybe you are only one Death that deals only in starfish? Maybe there are millions of Deaths that only deal with specific areas....Like a Lion Death! And a Bird Death! Maybe even an imagination death, or the death of innocence... Not an innocent, but actually innocence!

Sorry, my imagination got away from me, but I'm back now! And I have an idea, which I always love. I'll have to go scribble it down super quick right now!!

Archived