Equestrian Spec Ops (Full, though might be able to open up more spots if anyone else wants in)

Hello all :) First RP i plan to run now that im (nearly/soon to be) back here for good :D Anyway, i tried something like this a while back but it died off quickly, this time i dont plan to let that happen this time around. Below you will find a bunch of info including the app form and some of the missions we will do. Oh, and just so you know, im open to any and all suggestions for this rp. If you guys want to make something happen, feel free to ask and it can be done. Also, ik it says two spots remaining but depending on the circumstances i might be willing to open more slots, so if you were to late to join dont worry, just ask and il see if the RP can have you :)

The people in this RP will be listed here along with their specialty and rank

Blackwing(RDD)

Sargent

Combat

Vitus Bearing'Doc' (Augercorn)

Corporal

Corpseman(Medic)

App form.

Name:

Specialty(Medic, Assault, Sniper, Demo):

Appearance:

Personality:

Primary(One weapon): (Attachments allowed)

Secondary(One): Attachents allowed)

Item 1:

Item 2:

Item 3:

Item 4:

Armor(Can be custom, though NO OPness, light armor protects less but you move faster, and vice versa)

Other

Armory(Other gear that your char has access to) (FOUR including the Primary and Secondary you already put in. NO ITEMS, they are always changeable with no restrictions)

This is anthro, should have mentioned that above

In this RP its goign to be URB, unfair brutality meaning that anything can happen. One moment we can be walking through the bush, next thign we know about 20 hostiles could be shooting at us.

The weaponary choices are from the current age though they need to be real weapons. If you look on a wiki or any site of the sorts and it says a weapon is still in service, its usable here.

The primary slot consists of

Assault Rifles

SMG's

Snipers

Shotguns

LMG

the secondary slot consists of

Handguns

Machine Pistols

Here are some of the hostiles we may encounter

Local Farmers/Civs

Local Milita

Base Military

Trained Military

QRF

Elite Forces

Armor

Air

Terrorists

And here are the missions, we can ad more to this as all of you see fit. Just say what you want, and its their.

Scouting

Overwatch

QRF

Assisting invasions

Being a special task force

Saving Hostages

Hope i get some joiners, and hope all that do join enjoy :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here is the char i shall use

pApp form.

Name: Blackwing

Specialty: Assault

Appearance

Eye colour: Dark red

Character colour: Jet black

Blackwing's mane is Shadow blue, a dark shadow blue. Mane is styles so that it all hangs off the back of his neck though a bit of it hangs over his face

Personality

Although on the outside he shy and nervous, on the inside he is a loyal friend who would do anythign to help those he cares about. You would also find a very caring and honest friend who would never lie to you unless he was doing it to keep you safe. Blackwing does not care about the law much and will happily ignore it for what ever reasons he gets to do it as long as he manages to get the job done.

Primary(One weapon)

FN SCAR Mk 17

Red Dot Sight

Foregrip

Removable Silencer

Secondary(One)

M9

Item 1: 4 Frags

Item 2: 4 Smoke Grenades

Item 3: ifak(Individual first aid kit)

Item 4: 2 Breaching Charge

Armor(Can be custom, though NO OPness, light armor protects less but you move faster, and vice versa)

Blackwing wears custom armor. He wears no helmet, instead wearing Sunglasses that have been modified for Night vision if needed. The chest is a light weight material providing balistic protection while not slowing him down. If he gets shot their, although he has the armor if anything more powerful then a pistol shot hits him, it wont do much to stop it.

The rest of his armor is the same, Light weight and not slowing him down though not all that strong.

The camo is all a black, though h ecan change it if he wants.

Other

Blackwing has two combat knives on him. He keeps the two combat knives in different places, one of them being on his left leg and the other on his chest.

ld

Armory(Other gear that your char has access to) (FOUR including the Primary and Secondary you already put in. NO ITEMS, they are always changeable with no restictions)

MP5(SD)

Red Dot

Silencer

Sub-Sonic Ammunition

Barrett M98B

Thermal

Name:Vitus "doc" bearing

Specialty: corpman=medical provider

Appearance: light blue fur, with dark black maine and tale. yellow eyes that darken to gold when angry or determined. vitas is slightly taller than the average pony and has muscular arms and legs.

Personality: Vitus is young and some what bloodthirsty. he is eager to prove to himself he is strong and capable of protecting others. Vitus cares much for his marines and will do anything for them, but also believes in a very "tough love" policy to help make them stronger. Vitus is a very loving and caring person, however he hides it behind a brutal exterior that he puts up for intimidation and respect. Vitus is a very determined pony who once he has his mind set on his goal will never give up and push his limits till he reaches it. Vitus is also fairly intelligent capable of coming up with creative ideas on the spot and memorize information fairly quick. Vitus also likes to make ponies laugh and is always try to find good jokes or quips when the time is right.

Primary: colt m4 assault rifle- acog sight, tactical foregrip, extended mag. custom built ergonomic stock.

Secondary: colt 1911 45 apc

Item 1: tatical knife ka-bar mule folding

Item 2: med-bag (backpack packed with medical supplies

Item 3: gps multi frequency radio

Item 4: gas mask

Armor ceramic kevlar hemet. cermic plating tatical vest. kelar shoulder paldrons. nomex tatical gloves. solid steel groin protector, tatical knee pads and standard issue combat boots.

Armory; aa12 shotgun. 240 golf heavy machine gun.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Midnight Blossom

Specialty: Sniper/Medic

Appearance: Slightly short for her age, she is skinny. Her eyes are ice-blue, her mane is a navy blue. Her mane covers over her left eye often and is long and lanky.

Personality: Midnight is silent and deadly, often being silent in combat. Midnight is quiet in nature, cold and calculated when she needs to be. Socially, she sticks to herself and doesn’t speak to others unless she needs to. Other times, when appropriate, she can and will lose her temper and start yelling, screaming and lecturing that person, before going silent in regret for her actions.

Primary: Barret 50. Calibar .

Attachments: Extended Stock, Deployable Stand, Adjustable Scope, Removable Silencer, Attachable Thermal Scope.

Secondary: MP5 Submachine Gun

Attachments: Removable Silencer, Grip.

Item 1: Combat First Aid Kit

Item 2: Large Number of knives

Item 3: Smoke Grenades

Item 4: Multi-Channel Radio/Jammer

Armor: Midnight has very light Armour that offers her great mobility, since she is very athletic in nature. Painted grey and black that covers her chest and legs. Midnight wears a cap that has binoculars attached to them.

Armory:

- Combat Knives

- Explosive Chargers

• 4 weeks later...

Name:ParrySlice

Appearance: dark blue fur, light blue and gray mane that is long and curly and skar over left eye his eye colour is Silver

Personality: he is charismatic and witty, he often is very protective of his fellow troops and will resort to avenge their deaths if they fall in battle he often keeps his past to himself he is friendly, patient and easygoing but he hides his anger and past behind a charming smile

His motto is "a good force of personality keeps the bullet away"

Primary: M4 commando

Attachments: RIS foregrip, AN/PVS-4 night vision optics, Reflex sight, grenade launcher

Secondary: Berreta M9

Attachments: Silencer, grip

Item 1: M9 bayonet

Item 2: frag grenades

Item 3: individual first aid kit

Item 4: multi frequency radio

Armor: medium battle armour, Kevlar boots and gloves

Armoury: battle fatigues (colour:black,grey), face mask helmet with night vision binoculars.

Any time, just need to make sure its realistic and fits in to whats happened so far.... Hmm. Wait, iv got a small idea, maybe.

Oh, one question.

Whats Parry Slices specialization?

Well, if you have read the posts recently, you would know we are in deep.... yeah. Ugh.. so tired

Anyway, enough of my complaining lol (sorry, its 5.30 am, havnt sleept at all, bit... co co right now)

Well, once the gunfire started, the rangers noticed that some of their guys from the helo crashes had survived, and they sent a rescue team out. You could be part of that team, it would make a neat intro. Plus, it fits in well.

That is a beaut of an idea eh! I will start brainstorming stuff you know I am kind of new to this stuff so maybe you could explain how it works to me if you don't mind of course? Oh and in your time zone it's that time I'm quite sorry if I disturbed your sleep?

So many ideas It's a beautiful thing when you read so many Tom Clancy Novels, also I shall read through what has happened so far and get an idea of things and learn about the other characters! :)

No, iv been up all night willingly. Its.... a realy stupid hpbby of mine, staying up super late, sleepign all day..............

Anyway,....... Geezes......

note t oself, SLEEEP lol :P

Anyway,... again

I cant explain it the best, especially when im this tired.... I asked one of the other people in the RP, who knows this stuff a hell lot better then i do, if he could help out by answering any questions you had.

And im starting a TC RP sometime, based off Future soldier. The games are epic, and they are made off the books, so i bet that they are epic too :)

ill handle that if you don't mind"COUGH APPLEJACK EPISODE" cough cough

this is recon , its is a realistic comabt role play based on the flash game mud and blood.

you have realistic weapons and have to use tatics as such. we need to plan and work as a team or else we will pretty much get mowed down.

i have been helping him a lot with the realism- and can help you if you like or any other questions.

no overpowered ranbow moments no magic, just teamwork and firepower

Yeah... that. With the Mud and blood part was just the inspiration. Specifiacally, mud nad blood recon (which is getting a new patch soon :D)

Anyway....

Make surethat you guys wait for Shadow, seriosuly i hate to leave people behind, which is what we have done so far.... Im going to try and sleep, only to probably stay awake.... soo il probably be around :P

(UUGH, sleep killed me)

Oh no I am fair, he told me it might be interesting if I was apart of the Rescue team,and I think that's cool but another thing is that I don't fully understand the concept so I tell the story in my characters point of view and can I just post it right now? ( guess not because Shadow ain't here)

it really is the appljack sleep episode, he is usually not like that

yes lets wait for shadow because a lot did just happen.

well you will be a recon marine, the best of the best the marine corp equivilent of a navy seal.

they go in and collect intell and do the jobs that a normal force can't.

sky and me talked over skype its o.k to tell your back story and how you lead up to the rescue mission. but not to much further in to that.

so you can start off chiling out on base playing cards or whatever you feel like doing (sleeping, practicing at the range) and start to get ready to come save us.

lol well ...

im a corpman in real life. and intrested in the real marsock recon. doc is pretty much just me as a a pony.

so he has been bouncing a lot of idea's off of me and such.

also sky is acting as a bit of dungeon master, he is throwing the problems and challenges at us, thus its up to me and mid and now you to solve them toghather

also, i love all the ponies. the apples are fun, i cant choose a favorite

Archived