At First Sight (open)

This is going to be a simple story between two high school ponies. Anyone can jump in as friends, teachers, or other students.

This is probably my first romance RP so I just want to keep it simple...without any +18 content of course.

Name: Slash Claw

Species: Pony-cat cross

Grade: 11

Appearance: Slash has an orange coat and messy brown hair that grows over his eyes. He has a cat's ears and tail and he has three red claw marks for his cutiemark. (Image in link)

Personality: Slash is a mischievous, aloof, and an unpredictable sort of pony. He can be kind and friendly and likes to tease his friends. Although he is acts as if he doesn't care, he's actually really protective and cares about the ponies he knows.

Can I be a friend or something? This looks interesting. And, it's my first RP here. ))

Totally! Welcome to Canterlot!

I'll join! I have a pegasus colt named Snow Biltzen! Can be a friend!

Yup! I'll start it as soon as I'm done with my practice

• 3 weeks later...

Hey there, I know I'm a little late, but can I still join? It seems really interesting!

And if you like maybe I can be the who can get between you two! You know, to spice things up a notch. Here, have a look at Cory, and maybe tell me your thoughts. :)

Hey there, I know I'm a little late, but can I still join? It seems really interesting!

And if you like maybe I can be the who can get between you two! You know, to spice things up a notch. Here, have a look at Cory, and maybe tell me your thoughts. :)

She's a great character! Feel free to join in anytime!

Archived