At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

Pawline giggled slightly and hopped in her spot.

"Well, I've got a friend named Cory around here. And our class doesnt start till the next hour, wanna have chat circle ot something?"

The pony-dog asked the bat pony as she started to hop towards a bench, where the white pegasus was sitting. She turned back at Abby.

"Do you know her?"

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abby's ears twitched and her tail flickered. She shook her head and a shiver ran through her body. Her wings slightly opened and her eyes grew alert. She giggled and smiled as she was hit in the face with a beam of sunlight. "My bat instincts are acting up. My body doesnt like it that Im still up."

At the sound of her own name, Cory's ears flicked sideward as her head did the same. She smiled a little as she saw familiar faces. Her head tilted slightly to the side as she waved to the two ponies. At least she has someone to talk to. And besides, she hasnt seen that annoying pony-dog in a while.

"...Hey there Abby, Pawline. What brings you here?..."

--------------

"We wanted to hang out! Duh!" The caramel colored pony answered almost as when the question was stated.

"I know! Lets stay by that huge tree on top that hill! Its peaceful and I'm sure nobody would hear us when we talk about Abby and Slash! Right Abby~" Pawline teased as she turned slowly to Abby.

A white unicorn was walking by himself on the alley that leads you to the school. It was really quiet, the sounds of the nature could be easily heard, and Shinkaro was enjoying them.

He didn't go out for quite a while, and it was a little awkward for him to go to school again. Well, he couldn't do anything, so he had to accept the fact that he still has a few years of school left.

When the unicorn got close to the school gate, he saw some ponies on a hill that was nearby. He thought that he knew a pony from there, but he wasn't sure, and preferred to keep going.

In the front of the school gate, he stopped, and looked back at the three ponies who were chilling there. Should he approach them, or pretend that he didn't see anything?

Cory, who seemed to be a mature one, sighed and walked over to Pawline. She took hold of her ear and dragged her away to the school doors. She glanced at Abby and nodded, signaling her to come with them to class. Pawline can be quite the skipper, and she was a bit confused why nopony took notice.

"...We are going. No hanging out for you Pawlly..." The white pegasus said simply as she continued to drag her all the way.

"Ah! Eeeeeh! Cory! I-It hurts!!" The pony dog whined as she struggled at her grip.

After a while, the caramel colored pony dog realized it was useless, and just crossed her hooves while she pouted. a trail of dirt sampling up behind her as she made a trail through the dirt path.

As the white pegasus walked, she noticed over the corner of her eye the unicorn she has met yesterday. His name was Shinkaro right? Right. Cory huffed as she lightened Pawline's grip of her ear until the pony dog was free enough to trot beside her. Pawline cheered to herself as she ran to Abby in fright.

"I'm free! Now protect me Abby...." The pony-dog exclaimed as she hid behind the bat pony.

Cory looked over at her friend for a while after looking ahead and seeing the white unicorn again. She tried to hold back a smile as she trotted over to him. She craned her neck to look up, with the fault of her short stature. The white pegasus made her red and blue hues look up at him as she spoke.

"...Are you coming to class?..." She asked, nothing more, nothing less. She was curious if he remembers her or not.

"Yes. Are you coming as well?"

The white unicorn replied clearly with a neutral look and tone.

He noticed the pony dog that was accompanying Abby. Shinkaro stared for a couple of seconds at Pawline as the other pony was thinking of a reply.

"...What an interesting one." He whispered to himself, then he looked up again at Abby.

"...Yes, yes of course. Why else would I ask?..."

The white pegasus stated with a tiny bit of spark to her voice. She looked over to the other two and signaled them to come closer so that they czn go to class together.

Pawline emerged from behind Abby and hopped over. She grinned at the unfamiliar white unicorn and nudged Cory with her hoof. The white pegasus only looked at her with suspicious hues.

"Is he your friend Cory?" The pony-dog asked with a teasing voice.

"...What else would he be to me?..."

"Oooh I dunnooo... Who knows, he could be your secret boyf- AHH!"

A smack was heard and Pawline wad unable to finish her sentence. Cory hit her in the muzzle, but it wasnt strong enough. Just enough to make her calm down and shuy up. And while the white pegasus did this, a slight tinge of red can be seen on her muzzle. Embarrasment or feelings, nobody knew why the white pegasus was blushing. The pony dog exploded in laughter when she saw her friend at that kind of state.

"PFTAHAHA!! Aww! Cory, you look adorable when you're red!!" Pawline squealed as she took hold of the white pegasus' cheeks and squezzed them. Making Cory's muzzle glow brighter.

The pony dog looked at the white unicorn, with a grin and her hooves still squishing Cory's red cheeks.

"Hi there! My name is Pawline by the way! Nice to meet you!"

The pony dog moved Cory's head to the side and she let it face the white unicorn's direction as she made the white pegasus' cheeks look plump and red.

"Anyway, watcha think of Grumpy McGrumps over here?"

Cory only groaned.

"...Grumpy McGrumps...?" He said quietly, overwhelmed by the whole situation. The pony was feeling a little guilty for embarrassing Cory, even if he knew it wasn't really his fault. The unicorn wasn't sure what to say, but he answered:

"...I guess she's okay." Shinkaro scratched the back of his head nervously. Even the so called emotionless pony blushed a little, but it was barely noticeable. It was something new for him.

To be honest, Cory was quite cute, and she was exploiting Shinkaro's weakness with it.

"W-We should go to the class!"

Slash wanted to call them in since they were ten minutes late for class, but he has his own problems. He looked out of the window to see the group chatting, blind to the fact that the bell had rang.

Abby shifted uncomfortably. She was uncomfortably aware of the time and was itching to fly away and get to class. Finally she broke and with a blast of wind from her frantic wings she soared into the air. An explanation trailed behind her "SorryIhavetogo! Classisstartedandicantmissanymore!"

Cory shifted on her spot and shook herself from Pawline's grip. She felt a little guilty for making Shunkaro uncomfortable. She wasnt sure if that was true though. But his actions kinda told her that. Cory lowered her head as the white unicorn answered. She knew she has to end this.

"...W-we should get to class!..."

And of course, they had to say it together. The white pegasus' eyes widened, and she blushed a bit more, that she placed her hoof over the lower part of her face to cover it. She was giving off way too much emotions.

"...L-lets go..." she said as she started to fly close to the ground.

The pony was sorry for her, she got really embarrassed to the point that her face was all red and she couldn't even hide it anymore.

Shinkaro sighed, threw a mean look at the mischievous dog, and opened the school's door for Cory to enter.

"Come on, let's go..." He said and took a deep breath.

"Please calm down, this won't change my mind about you or anything." Shinkaro whispered as she entered, making sure that the dog pony wasn't listening.

• 2 weeks later...

Cory nodded. Trying to wipe away the red from her muzzle. And for some reason, it just wont. She grumbled as she started to get annoyed by this unknown and annoying emotion. Even though, she still faced Shinkaro. Due to her short stature, she had to crane her neck to look up, also raising her orbs.

"...T-thanks..." The white pegasus would say as her eyes shifted from the side.

Archived