At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(( yeah lets slow down a bit. Our posts are mixing together and we're not getting the full picture. Since we're all on, perhaps we should do a posting order?))

"Slash I know you said tha I shouldnt get revenge but.... when someone hurts my friends...." Abby's words drifted off

((That's a good idea))

"Do you guys need help heading home? If you're having trouble with anything, just go to the edge of the Everfree forest and yell out my name" He said, giving the hankerchief to Autumn.

Abby walked beside Slash Claw humming a happy song. All though her day hadnt gone to good she was still in a happy mood.

((my head is still on the perverted alien thing. Its funny yet disturbing at the same time.It's like :mad: WHO WANTS CANDY!!))

((Lol he's a perverted alien, but he's kind and friendly))

"You can go once I've passed your house. My place is probably the farthest out" Slash said, looking around at the ponies staring at him.

(Sorry about that bully thing! I don't actually mean that I just put it in for role playing purposes, sorry! In my opinion I agree, no pony is better than other! Oh and I may have to just quite this role play being in the UK is very difficult! With timezones I often struggle with role plays that are VERY active, hope this is ok!)

Archived