At First Sight (Open)

SymphonicFire

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"let him be, he's had a rough day" Slash said, looking at the bruises and black eye. Autumn still had his hankerchief, but he ignored it and said "See you later".

He bend his head down and slid his hind hoof back, ready for the race.

"Uh-" Abby began when she was cut off by Slash telling her to leave Autumn alone. She sighed. "Alright. Bye Autumn." When Slash began to get ready for the race she smirked. She unfolded her wings and stood tall. She lightly flapped them and looked at him. "You sure you want to do this?"she asked

Slash softly chuckled as he walked next to Abby. "You should already know that I'm like that. But now I want to know more about you" he said, smiling. His eyes were half open yet his smile changed his expression completely.

"Absolutely everything" Slash said, looking at he dearly into to eyes. He waited to see her reaction.

"Absolutely everything" Slash said, looking at her dearly into her eyes. He waited to see her reaction.

(( but Fire isnt on. I dont know....grr fine I'll explain her backstory))

Abby thought for a moment while Slash laughed at her. " Laugh all you want but Im still telling you my backstory! Laugh at this. I came from a land far away. My mother Sabrina actually claimed to be my sister for the longest time. You see where I come from if your born to a batpony who has pink hair then you will be killed. So she said I was her sister and our mother had died giving birth to me. So you can imagine my surprise when I turned fifteen and she told me she was my mother. She said I hgad to leave and that she had gotten me a train. It takes about a year for the train to get here so I was sixteen when I arrived. Eventually, I got into some schools but was always expelled from the nasty rumors people spread. So I came here and met you. Just about a month ago I was actually told that my mother had died." Abby sighed as she remembered what the letter had said " She was killed, murdered. I think by our king, who hates ponies with pink hair. Like he should talk since he has pink hair. He must have found out she was my mother and sent one of his Sycarions after her. And thats it. Thats my whole life story to now." She looked at Slash Claw to see his reaction

(( I made up Sycarions. They have different colors. They dont have eyes and they have large mouths with sharp teeth. Their ears are huge so they use smell and hearing to get their surroundings. They can also use magic and can fly a little bit but they normally dont because they suck at it. So if you ever need to get away from one then you better have wings!))

Archived