Frogmyre

Roleplay Type: World of Equestra

Name: Mirrored Dreams

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Eye colour: Navy Blue.

Coat: A well brushed white coat.

Mane/Tail: A grayish black color.

Physique: A normal build for a unicorn, nothing too remarkable.

Residence: The Residential Districts of Baltimare.

Cutie Mark: A mirror, held aloft on a cloud.

Cutie Mark Story:

One night, a long time ago when Mirrored was naught but a Colt, he was having trouble getting to sleep. So he decided to get up out of bed, and go into the kitchen. He poured himself a glass of milk, magically levitating the jug. As he sat by the kitchen table, drinking his milk, his mother walked into the kitchen. She jumped when she noticed, having not expected to see anypony else awake this late at night. Of course, on Mirrored's part, he was also surprised. He ended up asking his mother what the matter was, and found out she was having weird nightmares. Nightmares which revolved around her being trapped within a giant clock, slowly filling with sand, or nightmares with her being trapped within a room whilst the ceiling slowly lowered, with her always waking up just before she was squished. In a flash of inspiration, Mirrored realized that those dreams symbolized that she was overworked, and probably extremely stressed as well. His mother realized he was right, and decided to take a few days off. And as if to symbolize him being successful, he got his Cutie Mark, which showed his aptitude with dreams and finding out their meaning.

History:

Mirrored was born and raised in Baltimare, a great city. Being raised in the Residential Districts of Baltimare, presented surprisingly few problems for a colt as inquisitive as he. Certainly, his parents didn't have much trouble raising him. In fact, they get along with him quite well, even now. His mother was a psychiatrist, although surprisingly, she wasn't a great factor in him becoming one himself. His father, on the other hand, stayed at home mostly, and looked after Mirrored. His family were the only Dreams who lived in Baltimare, with the rest of the family spread out through Equestria. There were even a few Dreams in Stalliongrad.

Mirrored's current life, as a psychiatrist in Baltimare is pretty peaceful, with not much going on. A few clients here and there, but he's in somewhat of a slump. Although he does like to think back on how he got his job in the first place. Ever since he gained his cutie mark, he decided that he would be a psychiatrist. And his parents helped him along with that, and pointed him in the right direction, education wise. It all came to point, when at last, he got a job a few years ago. And ever since then, he's been perfectly content with is job. Although he hopes to be able to be able to get a job one day where he can travel Equestria, and spread his advice throughout it.

Character Summary:

As noted, when Mirrored got his Cutie Mark, he figured that his special talent must be in showing other ponies what their dreams meant. In fact, a combination of his cutie mark and two other factors are the main reason as to why he became a psychologist in the first place. Those other two factors being his motivation derived from his love of his work, and a desire to help other ponies. A desire so strong, that his main aspiration is to be able to help more ponies outside of Baltimare.

The things he enjoys the most, apart from the obvious one of helping other ponies, would be reading and sightseeing around Baltimare. He reads mainly for enjoyment, although he'll analyze a book if he's interested enough in it. He also reviews psychology books every once in awhile, for fun. As for his sightseeing around Baltimare, he finds it such an ever changing city, there's rarely a dull day.

As for how he acts around other ponies, at least when he first meets them, he tends to give off an aura of cold professionalism. He himself doesn't even notice this, as he's so caught up in his observations of other ponies, and how they react to what he's saying, he doesn't realize what it is they're saying. But once he's found out enough about a pony, he's quite amicable, and very willing to make friends. Although he does tend to scare ponies off due to his aforementioned professionalism.

And as for his faults, the main two that most people would comment on, would be just how obsessed he is with his work, leading to what was mentioned in the previous paragraph, and his very trusting nature. Trusting to the point of being easily taken advantage of, which has happened once or twice. But he hasn't let a few sour apple experiences get to him, so he's still quite trusting. And the one fear nopony would comment on, due to him being the only one who knows it, would be him loosing the trust of his clients. Afraid to the point of it keeping him from sleeping every once in awhile.

Attached is a photo of him.

post-10424-0-46974600-1416369255_thumb.p

Things still being worked on here? :)

Oh, uh yeah! I... may have totally forgotten about this and got caught up by life!

Anyway, I'll probably be working on this a bit later. (Although I'm going to be gone for a while after December 2nd. But I'll make sure I'll finish this soon!)

• 1 month later...

If no comment is made saying you would like to keep this application within 5 days, this thread will be locked and removed.

I'd like to keep this!

And I'm back! (To explain, please check out my newest blog post: )

Hi there!

Reviewing your app, I like what I see! All of the required fields are filled, and it is well written!

Though I feel the Cutie Mark story is rather passive rather than active, I believe it is acceptable.

Recommending this app for further Senior RPH analysis!

:D:D:D

Archived