[Open-Ask Me]Beyond Ponies: Unfortunate Adventure (need hero)•·•·•·•·

ndogmario

You are acquainted with a stage performer in Hoofington. Through a series of unfortunate events you find yourself on a quest to help her. As one problem leads to another you find yourself embarking on an adventure BEYOND what you'll expected.

•·•·•·•·•·•·•

*Quick Summary:*(updated 11/28/14 17:18)

After an acquaintance with a crystal pony by the name of Diamond Rose, you help her in getting her lucky scarf from a thieving shadowy pony who escaped into the Everfree Forest. After a tussle with a pack of Timberwolves the group find themselves at the culprit's hideout, which seems to be some sort of factory.

Current Cast:

●Irysha - snow pony (Sethore)

●Canvas May - painter pony (CanvasMayHogany)

●Ruby Boulder - blacksmith (stormchaser1991)

•·•·•·•·•

RULES~

Anypony can join, just ask and you'll might be put the next "hud area" , which are times when it's appropriate for you to. There will be a summary at the end of a chapter.

Send me your character's description and make it very descriptive; I won't be having "Deus ex machinas". There will be rpg, adventure, and story elements in this RP, so keep that in mind. And because everypony is different, I'm not making a standardized chart so make your own status chart be very detailed. Remember to be fair. Details that are not mentioned will be determined by me when relevant.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- cast: Irysha

(Open join)

(Is a clear night sky in Hoofington. The cool, timid air blows wispfully in the through the shades of night.

You've found yourself quite parched. Lucky for you, there's a friendly pub nearby.)

Irysha drifted though the empty streets yawning from exhaustion and fatigue, looking up at the stars more then where see was going. She felt fresh air in her lungs and the cold wind brushing her coat, making the night feel so tranquil and enchanting. However her belly did not care how tranquil or enchanting it was and it growled and rumbled constantly to remind its master it's hungry.

She followed the echoes of drunken ponies cheers, and faint scents of food to a pub (insert pub name here). Quickly counting her bits before entering to ensure she the biggest dinner she could get her hoofs on and still be able to pay for it.

a sign hung by horizontal pole off the building said "SκαrLㅌτ LεaF". The amber lights of the bar seem to beam the smell of hard cider, honey, and old hay. Eventually catching you eye is the diamond light of the pud stage. There stood a freckled, light yellow crystal pony with a blue sapphire mane with cream yellow dazzling through it. The spectacle of a mare lift the the mic off its stand to her dainty pointed muzzle and began to sing.

Irysha drifted though the empty streets yawning from exhaustion and fatigue, looking up at the stars more then where see was going. She felt fresh air in her lungs and the cold wind brushing her coat, making the night feel so tranquil and enchanting. However her belly did not care how tranquil or enchanting it was and it growled and rumbled constantly to remind its master it's hungry.

She followed the echoes of drunken ponies cheers, and faint scents of food to a pub (insert pub name here). Quickly counting her bits before entering to ensure she the biggest dinner she could get her hoofs on and still be able to pay for it.

a sign hung by horizontal pole off the building said "SκαrLㅌτ LεaF". The amber lights of the bar seem to beam the smell of hard cider, honey, and old hay. Eventually catching you eye is the diamond light of the pud stage. There stood a freckled, light yellow crystal pony with a blue sapphire mane with cream yellow dazzling through it. The spectacle of a mare lift the the mic off its stand to her dainty pointed muzzle and began to sing.

(( the iPad's auto correct skills fail, majorly ))

Irysha read the sign and peered within, scarlet and amber are two very different colours and found it slightly irritating that one would name their bar one colour and then light it with another. But her displeasure could wait, the smell of food was to much to resist and on her mission to get to the main bench without getting to close to another ponies she paused before the pud stage. The mare singing looked presentable unlike the scraggly other ponies that seem to populate every bar in existence. While the melody sounded nice she could not pass judgement when the words were drowned out by drunken slurs and loud voices. She continued on after making one more futile attempt to make out the words and reached her destination before long.

But the bartender was to distracted by the singing to notice Irysha before she poked them with a hoof and asked for food, so it must have been good.

The bar tender turned his head to the the frost pony then greeted her with a crooked smile. "What may I getcha?!" You hand him your bits then he exchanged it with a bowl of food pellets and who knows what else from under the counter and a juice box from the shelf. He goes on to talk about the mare on stage. " That there is Diamond Rose, and boy is she something. She's been in and out of town lately. She tried to get gigs from all over Equestria, but it seems like she can't do a show outside of Hoofington. And she does more than just sing. She dances, juggle, perform magic tricks, model, lion tame, and even do standup comedy."

You then began to hear the crystal pony over the commotion.

DiamondRose:"♪ She's vicious,\She's ah killa. You-can-smell her-vileness a-mile-away~!♪\ She's. emerges · from · the shadows. To-make-you her next pray~!♪

She creeps to ya. She pounce on ya. ♪She the maker. of your doom~!♪\Before. The time. You realize. .That Timberwolf got you~!♪"

After her performance she trots over to the bar stool next to Irysha and calls for some hard cider.

((If you don't mind, I'll like to get this show on the road))

*Story:

~・After introductions in the bar, DiamondRose sets off for the night. That until a shadowy pony swoops and steals her scarf . DiamondRose then attempts to chase down the thief. She pursues the thief into the Everfree forest as the cast then follows after her.・~

+Entering: Rudy Boulder (stormchaser1991)

*Story:

(Of those who entered the Everfree after DiamondRose, a pony by the name of Rudy Boulder is the first to spot her)

Diamond Rose: she turns to see Ruby Boulder behind her. "Wha! Who's there?! (?)... "

Diamond Rose:"Oh! I'm sorry you startled me . " Diamond notice a figure in the bushes a bit a way. " There he is !" Diamond charges towards the bushes. When she was mere feet away, she catches the true from of the figure. It turns to reveal its vile green eyes that seem to spark like flames.

OUT JUMPS... A TIMBERWOLF!!!

((I control the health))

Timberwolf : -12 HP

*~the timberwolf reacts with a lunge grabbing the the painter pony in its jaws and carries it away.

*● Timberwolf used 'snatch'( carries Canvas away from her party)

*= Canvas: -17 HP

The timberwolf drops her violently on the ground

---

*Canvas: 183/200 HP

*Timberwolf: ??/?? HP

-

*~two other timberwolves emerges from the bushes near Diamond.

*Diamond:200/200

*Timberwolf: ??/??

*Timberwolf: ??/??

Diamond:"Thiiis is bad!"

Archived