"the thing" intrest check and sign up

augercorn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG.... so fast... unlock the weapons cache, load up on everything, lock the cache and get to the front all in one post!?

ahwaaaaa.... should've started with positioning posts

anyway, question: do we have pony magic in this e.g. teleport witch is meant to be rifts talent?

if so, do things get the powers as well?

and Ash hides flamethrowers under his bed O.o?

yes ponies have there abilities. however the cold weakens them.

unicorns have magic but if there out in the cold there effectivness is cut inhalf, and pegasis can barely fly in the cold. earth ponies have some resistance to the cold but not much.

sethore and me are working on the map also so if you need help imaging the layout that will come soon.

after we save lighting then things are going to be very free form and we will do whatever the team decides to do

really anything you want im not one of those guys who freaks out when you dont follow the set story they have in an rp we can do anything you guys want wheter it be going out and making a snow man or starting a fight club in the base its whatever you guys want and make your charecters decide

ooh~ I'm really getting in to this!~ :kissy:

and Hundashter, i hope you don't take my character's actions as a attack to you personally. :D

Being as in-character as i can be but if you feel you want to take it down a peg i can :halo:

Hey there, Auger. Here is an app as requested. Thank you for giving me the opportunity. I can't post reliably until Thursday, but I can post earlier if required. If you have any problems with the app, feel free to voice them and I will make changes.

------

Character Name: Lancet

Species: Unicorn

Job: Doctor/Surgeon

Movie Relation: Copper

Coat and mane colour: A white coat with a blond mane and tail. Might have looked dashing at one point, but no longer. His eyes are a dull grey, and his cutie mark is a scalpel.

Character personality: Lancet is a mess. Once a respectable surgeon operating in the capital, he now spends his life drinking away any memories of that being the case. If he weren't so good at fixing ponies up then he would never have recovered from the traumatic experience that ended his promising career, and been allowed to keep practising far out of the public eye. He has an odd mix of self-deprecation and arrogance that clash constantly, and struggles with alcoholism, coming across as constantly depressive. He prefers to be alone most of the time, and is starting to become more trouble than he's worth with his lack of responsibility and reliability.

Rank: Complete authority over Medical area and associated stores, as well as any injured ponies. Technically 3rd in command of base by seniority, but not respected by anyone.

Equipment: Doctor's bag with syringes of morphine and adrenaline, a bone saw, scissors, scalpels, rolls of bandages, and a spool of thread plus needles. Canteens of various spirits line his pockets.

I aprove!

how about this, we can say he was passed out drunk in like the freezer of the kitchen or something and he can awaken when your ready.

this is good now we are closer to the target amount of people we wanted.

also phoolery and pyro, i dont want to leave you behind so post something and we can get the plot going again.

"in my next post ill mention Lancet"

Well, I don't really know what I would post about. I mean, my character's just staring out a window lost in thoughts about what's going on, and I don't have anything to respond to(not that he'd be likely to notice even if there was something), so I don't really know. I suppose I could message you about something I was thinking of doing, but that'll probably be later, after I get some sleep.

Well, I'm going for the Consequentialistic overachiever with a anger issue.

so this may end with Rift and Ruby shooting each other to death. or a epic tag team

shooting, hitting, or burning. Maybe just a very vicious sparring session that would normally end in angry sex were she not a lesbian, so instead ends with both parties gaining begrudging respect from the other, a plethora of bruises, multiple contusions and the potential for compound fractures, as well as mild concussions.

hahahaha, that sounds like a healthy partnership!

and they would bust the kneecaps of anyone who thought they were a couple... nah, i don't think i can add more to your description.

but verbally abusing the sh!t out of each other sounds like fun!

so expect things to slow down a bit for chrismas and new year. I expect everyone will be busy and may not have the time for a post.

I would much rather wait for a post thats good than an haslty written one liner just to keep things alive.

bye the way everyone happy holidays- if your offeneded by that grow some skin and step out into the real world, really people need to grow up! what kind of world do we live in were we cant say something "hey i care about you enjoy your time doing what you do?"

sorry ...venting

I think he's venting about how some people get pissy when you wish them a happy holidays, and they respond with " I'm ( insert this thing here ), so I don't celebrate Holidays ", or with some line or another about how you should be more specific with what it is you're wishing and get defensive when they think you're wishing them a ( insert holiday here that isn't the one they celebrate ), when you are very clearly trying to accommodate all holidays by saying 'holidays', instead of ( insert specific holiday here ). Make sense?

I'm sorry to hear that's getting to you, Auger. The over sensitivity of people who half the time are just creating campaigning for social justice about an issue which the people they are defending don't even care about is a rampant issue lately. Anyway I have made my first official post. Lancet is now out of the freezer.

Cursed iPad, I can't change my speech colour on it! And the auto correct is horrible! And my posts look bigger then they actually are... I want my computer back!!! :crys:

I have enough computer parts lying around to build skynet, I think I can last 3 days without it... And it's only the little things that are annoying me xD

• 3 weeks later...

Archived