The Jester Enters Stage Left!

Phoolery

Alright everypony, with Phoolery having been given the green light I am looking to get my feet wet with some RP in the lands of Equestria! So who's looking to meet Phoolery? Keeping in mind that he is a wandering, freelance Jester; I'll gladly hire him out for parties, gatherings, town events, or you can meet him out of costume on the road. Just dragging his cart along on his way to the next town. If he doesn't have a job lined up in the town he's in, he'll usually just be performing on a street corner, or set up an ad-hoc theater on the outskirts of town to perform, but that's only if the locals aren't too keen on having him cartwheeling through the streets, or if he requires some sort of permit to perform in town, because he usually can't afford the cost. Cold weather isn't a deterrent for Phoolery, since he comes from Staliongrad, and is rather used to the cold.

So lemme know if you're looking for some RP with me!

• 2 weeks later...

I am always looking for new threads. I have super serious pony who probably wont laugh at anything no matter what. If you don't mind Phoolery getting frustrated. Her name is Asteria.

If you want an RP where he entertains someone who is capable of laughing, I have two griffons. Aquaria is an energetic lifeguard who is easily amused by just about anything.

My other griffon is Gerrard, an irrigation architect who likes a bit of foolery on his own, surprising ponies with his dark talons and unnerving appearance.

Here is a link to my log if you are interested. Nice pictures if you aren't keen on reading, and full applications if something catches your attention.

Archived