Make a wish only to have it horribly corrupted

(What the heck was my brain on my last response? I musta had a brain fart or something.)

Granted!

I hope for you the best of luck trying to reach the door knob to get into your new, big home.

I wish I could shape-shift my face whenever I want, however I want, where ever I want, why ever I want, and whatever I want.... and forever I want.

Granted: When ever you use your powers it draws directly from your life force and you risk a chance of a +1% (everytime used) of bad luck and many terrible misfortunes forever...

Wish: To be able to read peoples minds.

Granted: The Panda jumps high and then comes plummeting down breaking the sound barrier and then creating an earthquake at impact that could devastate a small country .

Wish: I wish I was wiser.

Granted: Lapiz Lazuli is now red but everyone in the world except you is DEAD because the Lapiz Lazuli is red with the blood of everyone in the world.

Wish: I wish that I was a God 

Granted. It's better, but you need a impossibly huge TV screen to watch it. If you were talking about the toys, they're so tiny, you can't even see them with a microscope. Have fun!

I wish I could use any sort of writing utensil to write in the book. Oh, and you didn't mention WHICH book, so I can just write in the other ones.