Make a wish only to have it horribly corrupted

You can now finish everything that you wanna finish, but now you cant stop finishing everything. And its most likely that you will move around so much that you'll become too exhausted and will live a life of pain!!

Hmm...I wish can turn into a cute fluffy kitten, so that I can cuddle with people!!

*wink* *wink* XD

Granted, it now lasts so long that their is no easter, birthdays, new year, or anything else. Only day that is known worldwide every day is chrismas :P

THIS ONE IS SERIOUS

I WISH THAT THE RAIN WOULD STOP BY THE 11th SO I CAN ACTUALLY GO OUT WITH A FRIEND AND HAVE SOME FUN :(

This is serious for me, it has been raining every day since like, the 28th.... and on the 11 i planned to go out with one of my female friends........... If it keeps going, i wont see her until school starts again....... :(

YES, PERFECT, LOVE THE WISH GRANTED :D because after the rain would make it flood, so you know, NO SCHOOL :D BEST WISH GRANTED EVER :D

Granted, it works for you now always, but you have to pay it for it to do so :P And it charges 100 per hour used on it.

I wish that i could get another 5 Mil on SSX, the snow boarding game on xbox.....