Hello my name is Pinkamena Diane Pie.

PinkamenaThePie

About Myself: michigan

How I found Canterlot.com: search

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: internet and friends

My favourite main cast pony/s: Miss Rarity,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello my name is Pinkamena Diane Pie. I came here because I like the banner it is very nice. 1. The Canterlot text is very cool and special. 2. Trixie is the greatest and most powerfulest, why is she not in maincast?

Okay so I came here because I got banned from MLPforums because I made a comment about my religion. It wasn't a mean comment at all i was just asking if anyone had the same religion as me, to find a friend. Then all of a sudden my comment got deleted and I was permabanned for no reason. In fact they didn't even bother to tell me what rule that was broken. The site is ran by Feld0 who is getting donations from Microsoft to build an elevator to space. He is also trying to make a monopoly of MLP with the Poniverse thing. Drunk with power, banning people for no reason with no explanation given. Give someone an inch, they take a mile. That is why I came here, it seemed less like a giant city ran by corrupt businessmen (poniverse) and more like a quiet humble village on the outskirts (canterlot).

Second I made a song on youtube. I was on youtube trying to find an instrumental of the Dazzling Trio Battle of the Bands, but all I could find was crappy audacity rips flooding the Youtube search engine. So I spent about 8 hours hand crafting the MIDI kareoke of the song, only to be ghost-marked as "spam". Dissapointed, I was not going to let the midi kareoke of "Battle of the Bands" drown at the bottom of youtube, with crappy, gooky garbled mislabled audacity rips (claiming to be instrumentals, when really they are not) to get thousands of views. I tried to find out how to be unmarked as spam, only to discover a massive consipracy launched by Youtube Google+ to censor all of the comments. In short, if you post just 1 linked you get "ghost banned" but there are many ways to get ghost banned, if you post something political, intelligient, or just plain helpful you get ghost banned. Maybe God was using me to spread the word out about the giant Youtube Conspiracy here to silence your freedom.

Frustrated with the unfair and infuriating censorship found in Poniverse and Youtube, and with apathetic friends who don't have an interest in me or what I do, I decided to make an account here. Here is my song...

Mmmmmm, Snack Dip~

Oh... Hello new person!

I'm here for your dip.

Feel free to message me any time your bored (About anything at all), I'd like the pleasure of getting to know you better! :)

Archived