Building a Better Role Playing Experience

Lux

Interesting structure. Ours is similar as Free for All is a free area with no rules, Canterlot Chronicles is fairly casual offering having more structure as FFA but less than World of Equestria. And the WoE is the most canon oriented and has the most guidelines. Still maybe explaining that more in detail would work.

I believe what he means is adding this sort of structure into the Free RP section, which isn't a terrible idea. If it was more organized and had a section set off for more advanced RP that did not require an application, that could potentially encourage better RP and remove this stigma from it. Something for us to consider at least.

I believe what he means is adding this sort of structure into the Free RP section, which isn't a terrible idea. If it was more organized and had a section set off for more advanced RP that did not require an application, that could potentially encourage better RP and remove this stigma from it. Something for us to consider at least.

That is indeed what I am suggesting. As creating a more structured free section would allow for a more quality RP's with no application required.

Ah I understand now. Thanks for the clarification. Yes the Free for All area does need some adjustments to its structure, hopefully it will open that area up to more role playing.

Archived