Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Trax suddenly phased in next to Azure, his left eye was covered and his shirt missing, multiple cuts and magic burns littered his body. "Lets get you back to the Sanctuary, your wounds need tending to."

Celestia panted, "I have forgotten how strong that cursed eye is, he can see our attacks before we can make them." She said to herself as she looked around at the few remaining Guards still standing.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy laughed loudly "and you think that you would know all my tricks just because of that one fight? Please..." She said disappearing in a cloud of smoke "do know why no one can see me? Ever wondered what made me so invisible? The answer is simple, I'm just as transparent as the air itself." She said as her voice echoed all around, it's as if I am not there at all."

((She has the ability to turn into a thin or thick fox like smoke that can blend in with anything))

Trax put a hand over his covered left eye, "I listened to the words of our Dark Lord, he told me I would not die, and thus I stand before you." he replied simply. Azure gulped, he knew Trax possessed much skill, but he never imagined he could face the Princesses and live. "Come, I was not able to defeat them so we must hurry to escape their reaching grasp." He hastened sternly.

((This is a whole new Hailstorm, so this will be a harder fight.))

Hailstorm smirked as his eyes glowed with some kind of darkness. "Still doing the disappearing act, are we dear?" The shadows in his eyes allowed him to see beyond the normal diminsion. "I'm afriad I learned some new tricks." He spotted something between the dimensions. "Found you." He said as he grabbed Killjoy by the throat and threw her across the room.

((Yes but killjoy still has tricks left in her arsenal of bad@ssery.))

The figure that Hailstorm grabbed just exploded in a puff of smoke as it hit the wall "aww you got the wrong one, now I shall explain, you may see me...but the thing is that all this IS me." Suddenly something slammed against Hailstorm's face and disappeared. Killjoy wasn't in one spot, in fact she was all over the room surrounding Hailstorm. "You may see me with your all seeing eyes, but what happens when you see me everywhere at once?"

Hailstorm drew his blade and cut through three of Killjoy's duplicates at once, destroying them. "I can cut through every one of you until I find you. Dont worry, I'm patient and I won't get tired. Eventually you'll have to come out."

The group returned to the sanctuary. Some servants took Autumn from Kane and took her to the infirmary. Some others came for Silverthorn, but before they carried her off, she flicked Azure in the face with her tail. "My hero..." She said with a sly smirk, being able to tease him even in her weak state. Moonshield and Mephisto came up to Trax. "What the hell happened?"

Azure blushed and shook himself clear of thought, shivering as usual when ever she spoke to him like that.

"The comtract they accepted was false, they were ambushed by the new Mares that have been terrorizing our members. The Dark Lord spoke to me and warned of this danger, and I listened. Upon arrival they sprung another trap for me, their plan all along it would seem, I was able to defeat the two mares but the Princesses showed up and I gave Kane and the others enough time to escape, then I followed." Trax reported then took a deep breath and straightened himself up, "We need to start being more careful about our contracts, the enemy will use this to their advantage, if we arent more careful."

More and more copies started to appear and rushed towards Hailstorm hitting him from all directions then suddenly stopped and the actual Killjoy came launching out of the shadows landing a punch to his spine on the pressure point.

Moonshield and Mephisto looked at each other. "The darkness spoke to you?" They both said in surprise.

Hailstorm grabbed the real Killjoy and threw her down violently on the ground before picking her up again and throwing her into a wall. He slashed her chest with his blade.

Killjoy blocked the last attack and countered by slicing deep into hail's sword arm and retreated back into the shadows. She noticed the difference in Hail's integrity and skill, she wasn't going to play around like last time, she will have to get serious.

Hailstorm looked into the darkness and found Killjoy, kicking her hard in the jaw before bashing her with the flat end of an axe and slashing her with his blade.

((Hey Kill, would it be possible for Killjoy to lose this one? That way they'll be even and then there could be an epic, tie-breaker revenge fight which Killjoy would of course win.))

Mephisto was silent for a moment. "The last member of the Order who the darkness talked to directly......was Chaosweaver. Soon after the older prophet was killed." Moonshield looked at him. "That doesn't make sense! Trax isn't even a death knight!"

((sure, you could have like a bunch of Shadow Hunters storm into the room forcing Killjoy to flee, giving Hailstorm the win and more time to do evil things. Just syaing because if she got really beat up, she wouldn't be able escape.))

Killjoy once again was able to barely block the last move and spin kicked Hail away.

((She can get a little beat up though.))

Hailstorm lit up his repaired horn and grabbed Killjoy in his magic, throwing her against the walls like a rag doll before slamming her onto the ground. "Not so tough now, are we hun?"

"I won't beg for mercy like a little foal as you did right before the profit sent you into the void." Killjoy said still keeping a grin on her face and slowly got back up. She glared at Hailstorm. Though bloodied, she was still capable to fight. Pain coursed through her body "I will not fail the profit..." she said before disappearing. Suddenly large gashes stated to form on Hail's body as Killjoy moved with great speed almost as if she was one with the shadows.

Hailstorm grunted in pain as Killjoy stuck him. When she passed by again, he took the flat end of his axe and batted Killjoy as she came by, sending her across the room and slamming into the wall. He walked over and turned her around, slamming her face down on the wall before grabbing one of her arms. "My dear...the Prophet has failed you." He said coldly before jabbing his knee into her back and pulling her arm backwards until a loud snapping noise was heard as her shoulder dislocated. Soon other Shadow Hunters began to enter the room.

"He should be in his chamber. Why?" Moonshield said.

"We should check up on him, the Darkness said his time was coming to an end, so either hes sick or in danger." Trax putting a hand on his katana. Then he began to think if they were suspecting him of attempting assassination of the Prophet, if thats what the darkness had in mind, he wouldnt enjoy killing a longtime friend.

Killjoy swallowed as much pain as she could to avoid giving the sick monster any satisfaction. She saw the Shadow Hunters barging in and surrounding them. In a last ditch effort, she swung around jobbing a shadowy knife in Hailstorm side before disappearing out of the sanctuary. The knife later disappeared without a trace.

((that knife is going to play a really big role later))

Hailstorm thought nothing of the knife wound as Killjoy escaped. "Until next time, little girl."

Moonshield let them to the doors of the Prophet's chamber and pushed it open, inside Chaosweaver was meditating like normal. He coughed before he could speak. "My children...to what *cough* do I owe this *cough* visit?"

Killjoy was already back at the sanctuary with her hand grasping her shoulder while her arm just dangled uselessly. Blood trickled down her fingers and chin as her body felt weak. She looked at the door hesitant to go through. her %100 success rate was now ruined, she failed her mission and felt like she brought dishonor upon The Order and the Profit by not staying there to die like the failure she was. She eventually opened the door, if anything, he must be warned. She walked into the sanctuary with a limp smearing blood on the wall she clung to it. Thunder saw Killjoy and quickly put her arms around him to help her. "Killjoy, what happened?" he asked concerned for his close friend. Killjoy said nothing as she just looked down at the ground. "Killjoy...?" he said trying to get her to speak. "I failed, I swore to never fail him...I must tell the profit." Killjoy said grimly. Thunder sighed knowing that she was mostly over reacting but he knew how much her success rate was to her. "let's hurry then."

The two got to the door and opened it to see Trax and Moon in the room. Killjoy just kept her gaze at the ground not daring to even look the prophet in the eyes "Prophet..." she said weakly.

Chaosweaver got up and pushed through Moon and Trax and stood in front of Killjoy. He noticed her grave injuries and stared in shock. "Hailstorm...." He said to himself in anger. "That dog Slipknot has stepped on my feet for the last time." He then turned to Moon and Trax in the room. "Don't just stand there, you braindead fools! She needs medical attention!" He shouted to them and Thunder.

"I was just doing what she told me Prophet, she said she needed to tell something and I guess it was the mission. I just know she is very frightful of your judgement." Thunder said noticing Killjoy had already lost consciousness. Then he got a closer look "oh no..."  he said as he saw the blood was dripping off her right eye. Thunder picked her up and swiftly ran to the infirmary.

Archived