Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

"To the death. I can't wait to send you to the void, you foolish little wh0re." Hailstorm said coldly as he blasted Killjoy back with lightning before swinging the large mace in one hand towards her.

The four assassins surrounded Shadow as one of them swung both his blades in unison at him as the other three followed suit.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shadow bent backwards dodging one dual slice deflected two more as he came back up, grabbed anothers wrist and threw him into the leader, then jumped up and split kicked the other two away. "Last chance, back off and let me be on my way, or you can make this place your burial ground." He warned as he slid out another tanto blade into his left hand, his amber eyes flashed like a flicker of flame. "I've had a rough night to begin with so I wont hold back what I can really do, we havent even scratched the surface of what I'm capable of." Above them the moon shined down upon them, Shadow put up his hood so that only his mouth was visible with his eyes glowing in the dark of the hood, he gripped the tantos tightly awaiting their decision.

Killjoy quickly recovered and pulled out her actually katana before dodging the slow beast's attack with ease. she then slashed Hailstorm's side leaving a large gash and quickly backing off to get back into her stance "this fight was over before it began..."

The assassins ignored his warning and surrounded him again, one of them slashing Shadow across the back with a blade.

Hailstorm grunted and slashed Killjoy's arm with the sword before bringing the large mace back around towards her head.

Killjoy ducked under the mace and slicing Hail's other side before spinning and slicing down Hail's back. She put her hand on the arm Hail cut and saw the blood, she chuckled at the sight "cute..."

Several others began to whisper to themselves regarding how Hailstorm was somehow being easily beaten. Hailstorm growled in pain and swung his massive mace into Killjoy's side knocking her into a nearby wall. "I'm through playing, filly."

Killjoy landed in a dark corner, the black armor she wore made it almost impossible to see her. She felt sheer amounts of pain pulsing through her side, she checked the side she was hit on and was relieved that nothing was broken. Killjoy then got up and in a blur moved across the wall putting the torches out making the room completely dark. "Oh good, was wondering when we should get serious." her voice echoed in the darkness, but no way to tell where she was.

Thunderstrum crossed his arms, he knew that once the torches went out and the room filled with darkness, Hailstorm was as good as dead. Killjoy used the dark like a cloak, she was the best in the Order in the art of stealth, if she didn't want to be found, all the troops in the Empire and the Order would not even get a glimpse of her. Thunderstrum smirked "This is why she is the "Lady of Death." you won't know where she is until it's too late." he said to himself.

Shadow growled as before backflipping and smashing the assassins head into the ground, "have it your way then..." Shadow looked up with red eyes and a black demonic design in them, he vanished in a cloud of smoke then appeared behind another assassin and speared him through with his arm holding his heart in his hand. The first assassin had two tantos in his head, Shadow had left them just above his head to fall as soon as he vanished. Shadow pulled back dropping the heart and letting the body thud to the ground, He looked at the other two with the red and black demonic eyes, daring them to move.

((Basicaly he looks like the Mangekyou Sharigan from naruto))

Hailstorm lit his horn up to try and look for Killjoy. He saw faint shadows moving quickly around faster than his light could catch it. He gritted his teeth and fired random spells at whatever he saw moving. "Stop hiding, coward!" He shouted in frustration, gripping the sword and mace.

The two remaining assassins held their weapons tightly, now somewhat intimidated by Shadow. One of this shouted and swung at Shadow with his blade.

Suddenly large cuts were being sliced into Hail's body frequently and to seem to come from all directions."whose hiding?" her voice from behind Hail, but getting slashed on the chest proved otherwise. "I'm just in my element." Finally a foot slammed into Hail's face knocking him down before the attacks stopped and silence filled the room once again.

Hailstorm struggled to stand and grunted in pain. He lit his horn and lit all the torches in the room once more. When he saw Killjoy he fired a flaming whip at her, wrapping it around her throat and strangling her with it. He then yanked her toward him and swung the mace at her, hitting her in the side and knocking her across the room like a bat hitting a baseball.

Killjoy grunted as she got back up, her eyes now filled with anger. she quickly pulled out her crossbow and shot the mace out of Hail's hand before shooting the sword out. "I'm tired of you now." she said coldly before throwing a knife into Hail's horn cracking it down the middle, but not breaking it. She took a step forward and felt the massive amounts of pain on her side but shook it off as she approached Hailstorm with her katana still dripping with Hail's blood grasped tightly in her hand. "Though you requested death, I however found a better idea. I'll let you live" she put the tip of her sword under Hail's chin "and you're going to live everyday, and every time you close your eyes or in moments alone...you're going to see the pony standing before you, the pony who beat you and finally put you in your place." and with that Killjoy hit Hail with the back of her sword on the head knocking him out cold

The entire sanctuary was silent, and a wave of joy fell over them all. Suddenly in the silence, there came a single clapping sound. Out from the shadows came The Prophet. Chaosweaver slowly walked towards Killjoy as the rest of the sanctuary kneeled as he passed. "Well done, my dear." He said

Killjoy held her side and gave a light bow to the Prophet "I'm sorry that it wasn't at the time you planned, though I think I did what was best for the Order by throwing this scumbag out and keeping our sancuary clean and respectable, I'll accept any punishment for my disobedience." she said dipping her head

"Punishment?" He said with a small laugh. He put a hand to Killjoy's side as a dark energy flowed from his hand into her, and in seconds her injury was healed. "The Darkness does not punish success, my dear." Hailstorm woke up and wearily got to his feet. "Honorable Prophet...this insolent worm has disre-" he was cut off by Chaosweaver grabbing him by the throat as a dark portal opened behind him. "This 'insolent worm' has given her life to this Order, which you can never say for yourself, you cowardly maggot!" He shouted as he strangled Hailstorm, his eyes glowing fire and his voice suddenly deepening to the point where it no longer sounded like him, but rather like a monster from the deepest depths of hell. "You have shamed this Order and what it stands for, you have shamed and defied your Prophet, and the Darkness curses the ground you stand on. You are no longer a child of His Unholiness, but a lowly creature of the outer world from wince you came, and so shall you return!" Hailstorm squirmed as Chaosweaver carried him by his throat closer to the swirling dark portal. "Honorable Prophet...please....no..." He begged. Chaosweaver tightened his grip. "In the name of our Unholy Father, I remove your filth from this sanctuary. GET YE HENCE!" He shouted in a horrific demonic voice as he dropped Hailstorm screaming into the portal. The portal sealed as soon as Hailstorm was gone.

((lol well then I call hand to hand for Trax))

Shadow ducked to the ground then lifted his foot up and kicked the assassin in the side, his ribs breaking sounded loudly as he flew into the wall but before the assassin could fall again his own sword speared his neck through into the wall pinning him to the wall. Shadow looked at the Leader, "I will let you live, run home to your Leaders and tell them if they harm any member of my Order, I'll slay them all and every member that bears their mark. Do it, or I can kill you now..." He said darkly as he put his hands together and made a handsign, "What will it be?"

Killjoy laughed "Prophet...no...please" she said copying Hailstorm's words in a mocking manner. "Prophet, wasn't that over doing it tad bit? Bravo on the dramatics and all, you should get an acting career." she said jokingly and then putting her hand on her chin "Well I guess Hailstorm will have a lot of time to think now."

Chaosweaver turned back to Killjoy, his friendly yet unsettling smile returning to his face. "I'll keep it in mind." He said with a smirk. "He'll have a nice little stay in the void to make up for what he's done, then it will spit him out somewhere. Where? I could care less." He said as he waved for the rest of the order who gathered to disperse. He looked at Killjoy's wounds as the others began to leave. "Sadly, healing magic is not the Darkness' forte, so I did what I could. Are you alright my dear?" He asked.

Killjoy shrugged "sure it hurts but I've had worse." she wiped the blood off her katana and sheathed it "All I need is some bandaging and I'll be good. Well I guess I get Hailstorm's room." she then had a look of disgust "I'll get some initiates to move all the stuff out..." she said turning around "well I'll be off, and let you go back to...talking with the darkness and what not. Places to be and ponies to kill right?" she said heading off to the infirmary.

Shadow glanced around at the bodies then around the are to be sure no one was watching, then he completed a series of handsigns in a flash canceling any spell the Prophet or anypony else used to watch him. Shadow then closed his eyes and again did a number of handsigns, his eyes opened but they changed designs and all the bodies were sucked and condensed into his left eye like a vacuum. After he took their weapons and headed off into the shadows, "Shouldnt have done it in a place a so public but as long as no one saw it then I should be in the clear."

Watching from afar, Echo crouched on the tip of a house with her eyes narrowed in and like a cat, "I knew it, hes King Bloodlines older brother, the one who was born on the Night of the cursed Red Moon. Who knew I'd run into the Exiled Prince of Vampireece here, this is one hunt I will enjoy all too much."

((Vampireece is in another land in this and Bloodline is the King because Shadow was exiled, and I'll explain that cause Im guessing the Prophet still saw it right? hint hint wink wink nudge nudge..))

((Interesting.....and I'm glad you said that because I can use this to my advantage for the plot idea I had for this))

Chaosweaver nodded to Killjoy. "Rest, my child. You've earned it. When you are ready, come see me, and we'll begin." He said before fading back into the shadows.

Soul wearily woke up in the infirmary and sat up. Once he realized where he was he gritted his teeth. "I'll kill that b@stard."

Archived