Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Silverthorn got back to her feet and glared at Crimson angrily before holding her blades up. "I will kill you for what you did to him!" She shouted angrily. Autumn blasted Ally back with a strong fire spell before coming at her with her sword drawn. Blade grabbed his weapon again before kicking Caeser hard in the chest before coming at him with strong sriks with his sword. Kane was about to join Blade before more arrows passed him by. He looked up to see Silent and Mara firing at him. Kane deflected more arrows with his sword before charging at them. Silent and Mara quickly drew their own swords and began to defend against Kane's attack. 

"He is right." Akephalos said, his mere presence making the room feel darker. "I am called Akephalos. I was once like you, a demigod. I existed before this world was inhabited. I was one of the first to be chosen to ascend to godhood. Nergal was also one of us until he betrayed us and destroyed our mortal forms. Now after thousands of years of being the patron deity of the Bloodmoon Order, I have returned to the mortal world." He took a step closer to the princesses, the room feeling heavier as he got closer. "The Shinokage contain a power that would be cataclysmic to the world. We wish to stop the destruction that will follow if they are not defeated. If you attempt to hinder my followers any further, I will have no choice but to destroy your soul."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crimson chuckled, "Please, I did the kid a favor, now when I send you to the otherside, you two can spend an eternity together." He kicked up more rocks and punched them at Silverthorn. Caesar whipped out a kunai knife, deflecting the strikes with ease before kicking Blade back, their eyes meeting for a split second. Suddenly Caesar was behind Blade taking his sword and running him through, the world went red and they appeared in negative coloring, more Caesars appeared stabbing Blade through with copies of his own sword. Flint slid a halt as he dodged an attack, he glanced over seeing Blade standing still as Caesar paced towards him. Flint flipped back kicking a ball of fire at Caesar before dodging another strike from Obitos purple aura skeleton. Caesar noticed the fireball at last minute, he blocked with his hands but it threw off his concentration from Blade.

Tia and Luna flinched, knowing they were overpowered but also at feeling they were wrong about the situation. "Then what is you're plan?" Tia asked, "And how can we help?" Luna followed up, neither were necessarily happy about helping the Bloodmoon, but the situation was dire enough. Oakly starred at his mother, wondering how she would react to him and the choices he's made. Tavi made sure Stryker could stand alone before she zipped over to Oakly and Venom, hugging them both tightly, "You little brats, making me worry while I'm at work." Trax smirked at the sight.

Silverthorn blocked all the stones before slashing Crimson'a face leaving a long scar and kicking him in the throat and slashing through his side, bloodlust in her eyes. Blade shook his head, his mind strong enough to hold off at least some of the psychological attack. Kane kicked Silent back into Mara as they both fell from their trees. 

Venom smiled slightly. Tavi was always kind to him as Oakly's best friend and she often felt like another mother to him, and he was glad that she showed some kindness to him again. Akephalos looked at Tahlia, feeling the Nine Tails inside of her. "Rose needs all nine of the tailed beasts before she can unleash them. She has eight. The ninth...is inside her." He said pointing to Tahlia. "It must be removed from her and sealed away."

Crimson stumbled back holding his side, "Buck, you little Bi-" He was cut off as a fireball sent him further back, away from his comrades. Flint jumped back from Obito and slid to a halt bending his fire around him, he understood the pain the four of them went through watching Crimson kill their friend, so he would give them their chance at vengeance. "Take him down, I'll cover you." Flint clapped his hands together and spread out a wall of fire, blocking off the Shinokage from the Bloodmoon, with the exception of Crimson. Ally ran along the side to go around but a firey hand burst out and hit her back, Caesar jumped up high but a firey dragons head rushed him from the wall and sent Caesar back with a breath attack. Obito approached the flame wall, but Flint smirked, "Don't worry, Pal, I got something for you too." Suddenly a firey aura rose from the flame wall taking the shape of a Red Dragon. Its very roar shook the ground and blew trees over, Flint grit his teeth in pain as his skin chipped away to red scales on his cheek, two more aura Red Dragons rose from the flame wall combating against the Shinokage. Flint went to a knee panting heavily, he looked back grimly, "Kill that bäśtàrd so we can get out of here!" At this point, half his face had been chipped away revealing scaly face, his left was slit down the middle. Crimson stood up, "Bloody buck, you must be dumb if you think you can kill me. Bring it on BloodMoon!" He roared kicking up rocks and punched towards them.

"What?" Tahlia backed away from them, "No, you can't! Its not possible! I watched what happened to the last person who carried the Nine Tails before me, He died when as they unsealed it.... So much death.... No! I won't let you!" As she spoke, a dark red aura seeped out from her skin, her eyes turned red with black slits, her nails sharpened into claws. Her hair untied itself and floated upwards, splitting into nine parts, like Tails. Trax felt his body shiver from fear, this power was surpassing Nergals, and was on par with Akephalos. What made him take a step back, was the fact was that this wasn't the Demons full power. Tia and Luna gasped in surprise at how powerless they were compared to other beings in this world, "It's... Incredible..." Luna whispered. Stryker gripped his sword but was unable to move due to his sheer terror of feeling such energy in such a small little girl. Hazel began to shake even when Oakly stood up in front of her, he was also in a state of fear but had some courage to protect those he carred about. Tavi and Echo were frozen with fear, they were not prepared for such odds. Tahlia glared at Akephalos, the image of a giant Nine Tailed Fox appeared only to him, 'Do it, Little God, so that I may end you all! Release Me!' It howled out to him, the Demon was feeding off Tahlias fear and anger, willingly supplying her with its energy so he could provoke a fight.

Kane jumped down from the trees now that he was away from Silent and Mara and punched Crimson hard before Autumn blasted him with a strong arcane blast. Silverthorn darted towards Crimson kicking him back before slashing at him with her twin blades. She bashed his face with the hilt of one of her swords and roundhouse kicked him to the ground. She got on top of him and began to punch him over and over with her studded gloves before putting her hands around his throat and beginning to strangle him, screaming like a banshee with a fire of hatred burning in her eyes as she watched the one who killed the boy she fell for die.

Akephalos was unmoved by the event and glared at the image of the Nine Tailed Fox. He couldn't fight the beast at the moment without harming Tahlia. but he knew how to keep the beast down. He held his hand out as a red beam shot from his palm and into Tahlia's head. The beam then went into the image of the beast, but only Akephalos could see it. The cave began to tremble slightly as Akephalos chanted strange words in an unknown language. The words themselves seemed to radiate darkness. Suddenly the entire cave began to shake violently as a red mist filled the room and Akephalos was now shouting the unknown language. The red beam from his hand was passing through Tahlia leaving her unharmed and inflicting incredible pain to the Nine Tails. "BEGONE FROM HERE, WRETCHED CREATURE!" Akephalos shouted in a demonic voice that sounded nothing like his normal voice. The image of the Nine Tails was disintegrated as the red beam retracted back through Tahlia and into his hand. The cave stopped shaking, the red mist was gone and Akephalos returned to his normal state. Tahlia had returned to normal and dropped to the ground, with Venom instantly running to her side and taking her in his arms. "She will be safe for now. I have temporarily banished the Nine Tails to the demon realm. It won't be able to emerge like that again for a time, but we don't have long."

Trax sighed, "Then all we can do is protect Tahlia, while combating the Shinokage." Tia walked up to Akephalos, "I'd like to hire the Bloodmoon." Tavi and Echo gasped in shock, "Princess?" Tavi began but Tia raised her hand, "It's clear our enemy is powerful, and I'd rather not send my army, or my friends, into battle against such odds." Stryker closed his eyes admiring her passion for protecting her people, but she was also hiring the very organization they were set on destroying. Oakly felt Hazel hug him from behind, he was taken back by it, but at the same understood why. Tahlia blinked her eyes open to see Venom, tears welled up and she burried her face into his chest, "I'm sorry...."

Crimson grabbed Silver by the throat and slammed her down, he then picked her up and bashed her away. Stumbling back, Crimsons vision went blurry as blood covered his eyes, "You... can't Kill... me!"

Venom held her tightly in his arms. "You did nothing wrong. It's ok..." he said stroking her hair gently. Akephalos looked between Tia and Luna before a smirk formed. "I ran into your father once long ago. I've met millions of mortals in my time, but I will remember his as a good man. He would be proud of you both." He then turned to Trax with a bigger smirk. "Prophet, I believe we have a contract to fulfill." 

Silverthorn growled in pain as she weakly got back up. At her feet she noticed a stone. She looked back and forth between the stone and Crimson before finally drawing back a leg. "Sends the right message...don't ya think?" She said coldly as she kicked the rock in the air and sliced it into shards with her sword. The shards flew into Crimson's head, tearing through his skull and flying out the back of his head. 

((Bam. Poetic justice. I went back to that post to find that quote to make it more epic.))

Tia and Luna nodded respectfully to Akephalos before taking their leave. Trax smiled, "Indeed we do, Venom, take her out of here. Oakly, tell you're Mother goodbye." He ordered before approaching Stryker, the two starred in silence before they shook hands and went separate ways. Oakly turned around facing Hazel, "You'll have to arrest me sometime else, gotta go save the world, again." He joked,  but Hazel didnt laugh as leaned in to kiss his cheek, "Just make sure you come back safely." She told him softly before walking over to Echo. Tavi went up to Oakly and gave him a big hug, "Be safe my dear, and watch over you're Father for me, he tends to be a little selfish at times." She chuckled sweetly, Oakly laughed a little, "I will Mom, I promise We'll be back." They hugged one last time before Tavi approached Trax, she raised a hand like she was going to smack him, but instead she placed it gently on his collar and pulled him for a pationate kiss. It caught Trax off guard, as she pulled away, she smirked and laid her head against his chest. "Please be careful, I don't want to raise another one by myself." She whispered to him. Trax froze up, then frowned realizing she just admitted to doing things to him while he was unconscious. Tavi winked at him before heading out with Echo and Hazel, "Joy." Trax sighed as he walked up to Akephalos. Tahlia put her arms around Venom, holding on tightly.

((aye lol))

Crimson gasped as he stumbled backwards before falling down, his gauntlets turned to green vapor and vanished. Flint glanced back seeing their victory, "Alrighty, time to leave." He waved his arms around building up more fire before taking a step and thrusting forward, instantly the wall of fire and three aura Red Dragons rushed the Shinokage members. Caesar and Ally flanked beside Obito as Uchiha used his almighty Pull to gather the others behind them, suddenly both Caesar and Ally formed their own Aura Skeletons beside Obitos, Caesars was green while Ally's was pink. The three Skeletons braced against the massive firey attack. When the dust settled, the Bloodmoon were gone, and Crimsons body lay burning away. Obito narrowed his eyes, "Return back to the hideout, Rose must know of our findings."

Venom picked up Tahlia and held her tightly. Akephalos lit his hands as a dark circle formed around them and teleported them back to the sanctuary. 

When Flint and the death knights returned to the sanctuary, Silverthorn immediately dropped to her knees with tears in her eyes. Although she had finally avenged Azure, she still felt the pain of the whole ordeal. It never left her since the day Azure died in her arms. Autumn knelt beside her and held her closely.

Silent looked over Crimson's charred body before spitting on it. "Never liked him anyways. Good riddance." he said coldly. Mara looked at him with concern, for the two of them had been talking to each other for a while regarding their loyalty to the Shinokage, and both were beginning to have doubts. 

((When do you want to reveal that Hazel is Silent and Mara's daughter? I was thinking of having the two of them betray the Shinokage when things start to get intense when they see that Hazel is being harmed.))

((Yeah, I'm gonna bring Tavi, Hazel, Echo, and Stryker back in.))

Once through, Trax went straight to Flints side as he collapsed from exhaustion, his skin was starting to return slowly. "You always do like to bite off more than you can chew." Trax told his friend jokingly. Oakly looked over the Death Knights, seeing they had taken taken a bit of a beating, "Just how strong are they?" He asked aloud.

"It took our combined strength just to kill one of them. They aren't ordinary. They have power that I've never seen before." Kane said. "The Princesses have made a truce with us. We will have their support for a time." Akephalos informed the rest of them. 

Trax stood up letting Flint lean on him, but the man was chuckling slightly, "They tried, but I held them off, and without using my full power." He said triumphantly. Oakly shook his head, if this was the repercussion of him using this much power, what would happen after going all out? Trax looked over his Death Knights, happy that they had returned all together, he couldn't lose another friend.

"We must continue to search for a way to seperate the beast from the girl. I have prevented it from emerging for a time but we won't have forever." Akephalos said as he prepared to teleport. "Keep her protected from the Shinokage at all cost. I will return shortly. I must try and reason with...her again..." he said before he disappeared. Venom looked at Tahlia. "I know things are scary right now. We will save you. I promise." He said softly as he gently moved her hair out of her face.

Tahlia teared up and pressed her face against his chest, this was the first time she had felt any kindness come from others towards her. Trax helped Flint to the infirmary while Oakly formed clones and used his energy to heal as many of the Death Knights wounds as he could. He bent down personally next to Silverthorn, "Father told me about Azure, He would be proud of who you've become."

Rose's celestial plane was now broken and destroyed, she stood facing a floating mirror, her younger Light self faced her from within the mirror. Only the mirror reflection was shedding tears, "Its too late... You've come this far... it's too late to turn back now..." She spoke hesitantly as if trying to convince herself.

Silverthorn wiped her eyes and smiled at Oakly. "Thanks, kid. I'm glad we have you two. We may be dead if we didn't." She said kindly. 

"You can't win Rose." Akephalos said suddenly appearing behind her. "One of your servants is dead, and I've hidden the Beast where you can't reach it. It's not too late, Rose. End this madness."

Oakly smiled and lit his hands up with a green energy to heal her wounds. 

Rose turned around stepping to the side, the mirror showed Rose from her older days in white silk robes, "Akey...." She whispered softly. The physical Rose grit her teeth, "Hush you pathetic waste, you're nothing but a memory now, I am the true Rose here not you." She sighed and glared at Akephalos, "So the weakest was killed first, what of it? I have three that are practically Demigods, two who possess the Sharingan, and three others that shouldnt be underestimated. Besides, nothing short of giving them a little Black Magic wont fix. They'll squash you're tiny Order like ants under a boot!" She spat angrily, clearly annoyed that she had lost one to them. From Akephalos's view, Rose was clearly tainted by Nergals Dark Magic during his absence, and this prolonged tainting had twisted her Demigod mind into a Goddess of Darkness. But a sliver of her once bright light still lived within her, shown plainly by the image of Rose's old self in the mirror, before Nergals Torture.

Akephalos closed his eyes as time seemed to stand still. His current form, a tall, fairly muscular white-haired man, stayed in place while another man, who was more muscular, had blonde hair and a beard and looked Nordic stepped forward from his body. This was Akephalos' original form, the form that he held when he was with Rose. "Rosey...I know the woman I love is still in there. Nergal is dead. You are free." 

Light Rose nearly lost her breath at hearing him admit his love for her, even after what she's committed, "Akey.... Say it... Akey tell me you Love M-" Suddenly the Mirror shattered into pieces, Rose stood shaking with anger, "I don't care, I have found a purpose for my existence, and I will see it through! To the bitter END!" She screamed blasting Akephalos with her dark magic.

The blast of magic destroyed the image of light Akephalos and his current form blocked it easily with the palm of his hand. "...I love you, Rose." he said with sadness, answering the question her light side wanted to ask. He lit his hands as a dark circle formed beneath him as he disappeared.

Rose flinched as she felt her heart lurch, she went to her knees, staring into a broken piece of the mirror. Her Light Self starring up at her with a teary smile of joy, "See, he does sill Love Us, no matter what." Instantly Rose smashed the mirror piece, "Shut up... I have no love for him, not anymore." She said angrily before vanishing into a black cloud.

Black limped over to his friends as they were brought in to finish up their injuries, "That strong huh?" 

Silverthorn carefully drank some soup from a bowl as Autumn finsihed healing her wounds, her own wounds already taken care off. "At least we could kill one of them. Every inch counts in this race." Kane said as he stretched his fingers on his sword hand after he worked out a cramp in his forearm from fighting. 

"Then I at least have something to forward to." Black sighed as he found a chair to sit down in, he charmed a nuse into fetching him a cup of coffee, "So, anything to say about them individually?"

Trax stood at a large board showing the topography of Equestria, he moved three pieces resembling a fox, an oak talon, and a green droplet, "The demon may be dormant, but they will still pursue her. She must be on the move constantly for her protection. The rest of us will seek out the remaining Shinokage and exterminate them." He said mostly to himself, Flint sat by lighting up a cigarette from a flame on his fingertip, he didn't say anything about the plan being presented.

• 3 weeks later...

"There's a man and a woman, I guess their a couple. Professional assassins by the way they fight. Although they seemed hesitant at some points in the battle." Kane said. "Also some weird dudes in masks and some crazy dude with destructive powers." 

Black raised an eyebrow, "Well considering Flint nearly went full Fire Dragon King mode just to cover an escape route, I'd say we'll have our hands full. Must have been quite a sight, to see the infamous Dragon of the East eh?"

Before Kane could answer, there was suddenly a dark portal in the room as Akephalos returned to the sanctuary. "Welcome back, my lord." he said with respect to the deity, but immediately noticed that he seemed unnerved, maybe even sad. He may have even seen a tear shed. "The enemy will not relent. I must meditate on...on what I've learned. I must commune with the shadows to hear what they know. Do not disturb me." he said without emotion as he walked away. Kane stared in confusion. "He looked sad about something. Can gods feel emotions like we do? Can gods cry?"

Archived