Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Hail smiled at his kill. "Another king slain." He said as he teleported away. Blood looked up at Shadow, pain in his eyes. "Brother...it's my time now." He said weakly, his blue eyes seeming to react to Shadow's red eyes.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blood coughed up blood as his vision began to fade. "Brother...take care of yourself....I do not blame you....for what you're doing....goodbye brother..." Blood's eyes rolled back in his head as he breathed his last breath.

Shadow gritted his teeth and held his younger brother close and hugging him tightly, the doors flew open with Shade and two others freezing as they saw the scene before them. Shadow looked up with anger in his red eyes, "Trax, I'll see you back at the Sanctuary, I have some business to finish here." He said as he lay his brother down and stood up, before Trax could object he was warped away. Shade and the other two drew their swords, suddenly the two guards fell choking from their slit necks, Shadow stood behind Shade with a dark expression. "You want a reason to fear My kind, maybe after tonight, you'll learn from your mistakes...." Before Shade could react he fell to his knees then to the ground unconscious. Shadow turned to face the sleeping city, the design in his eyes began to spin, "To began a new garden, first you must burn the old....."

Looking at Vampireece from a distance, the city began to arise with screams from all ages and genders ringing out through the silence of the night.

By morning Shade awoke with a startling gasp for air, he was wide eyed in shock as he saw the city, he looked back seeing King Blood. But upon further inspection, he noticed Bloods eyes were closed shut but there was dried blood coming from them, why would his eyes be gone? Shade thought with a sense of fear. About an hour later he and 50 other surviving bat ponies began cleaning up the hundreds of thousands of scattered bodies throughout the great city.

Shadow walked into the Sanctuary, his eyes were closed but he maneuvered around objects and other ponies like he could see them normally. He sta down at the table with Trax staring at him with a questioning look, Black sensed the moment and poofed out with a swirl of frost in his wake. Shadow moved his head to look at Trax from the side, he opened his eyes just bearly but Trax could already see the new design in his eyes, Shadows eyes were now in the final form. A form that cannot be attained with out taking the eyes of your opposite.

((So what happened to all the people in Vampireece))

The Prophet emerged from the shadows and stood before Shadow. He had a grim look on his face as he put a hand on Shadow's shoulder. "They will suffer, my child."

Shadow chugged his drink and slammed it down, "All our demons catch up to us one day, their time is just coming faster..." He growled gripping his fist tightly. Trax felt uneasy, Shadow was behaving... Differently.

((Shadow basically left Shade and 49 others alive to rebuild their civilization after Shadow wiped out the almost the entire population))

The Prophet closed his eyes. "Vengeance...it is fuel for the flames of our Unholy Lord. He will guide you on your path for vengeance. He will guide us all....the Shadow Hunters are heretics to his name. They must be silenced."

Slipknot stood over a kneeling Hailstorm, who was just given the title of Voidwalker, an esteemed title in the Shadow Hunters that almost reached that of the High Priest himself. "Death to the Bloodmoons." He said with a snarl, much to Slipknot's delight.

Shadow stood up with the third stage of his sharingan eyes, "Then let me do it, right now, I can find them and end them all. Each and every last one, till they are but a distasteful memory or the past." He growled angrily. Trax was now fully shocked, the Shadow he once knew never spoke in putburst of anger, what the hell happened after he'd gone?

The Prophet glared at Shadow. "Not yet, my child. This will require all of our strength. I must speak with the darkness to see how much guidance we will get from him." He then looked into Shadow's eyes. "And you, Shadow, you will learn to control whatever power you have. Do not dare try and unleash it all." He said sternly.

Killjoy got the message and quickly headed over, she walked through the door and peered into the darkness "You called prophet? Hope it's a good one, who will be the receiver of my blade?" she asked.

This time, Chaosweaver had no friendly welcome or kind words. He was genuinely angry this time. Not at Killjoy, but in general. "My dear, I made a terrible mistake not letting you finish him off when you had the chance. Now he's the Shadow Hunter leader's personal guard." He created an image of Hailstorm in Shadow Hunter colors interrogating and slaughtering several blindfolded people. "Show no mercy." He said coldly.

Killjoy didn't say a word, her response was shown very clear as the unsettling sadistic grin formed on her face. She bowed her head and walked out of the room. "Round two Hail, and this time I'm making you scream for mercy."

Trax nodded at the Prophets words, but he was more worried on how he could evade those eyes of Shadows, he could even see Killjoy of ponies. He himself was good in the stealth arts but Killjoy was a step ahead of him taking it even further, how could he spy on eyes that can see your life energy?

The Prophet turned back to Soul. "Silencer, go back to where you met the client that sent you after Bloodline. I want him to talk. I want to know why he was so desperate to kill a King, and why he is associating with shadow hunters."

Kane entered the room Autumn, Silverthorn and Azure were in with a contract. "New contract for us. Someone in Canterlot."

"Alright, get close." Autumn said, lighting her horn up. She teleported the group outside the sanctuary. "We got a ways to go so let's get moving." Kane said as they headed for Canterlot.

Hailstorm was in the Shadow Hunter's sanctuary throwing knives at a wanted poster of Killjoy. "This time will be different." He said with a growl.

Azure nodded and followed them, ready to face what ever could be thrown at them.

Shadow walked over the bodies of several Shadow Hunters, he stalked towards one who was backing up against the wall holding up his sword at Shadow. "You call yourself Shadow Hunters, yet look whos the one being hunted..."

After a while the group made it just outside of Canterlot. Silverthorn opened a scroll containing the contract. "The target is some Guard captain. This isn't going to be easy so let's stick together and get this done."

Azure nodded and drew a kuni with a wrapped handel displayed with odd writing, a gift from Trax, he held it swiftly ready to finish the job. "Did the contract say anything about other casualties? We dont need unwanted blood on our hands."

Killjoy was watching shadow from the darkness "such temper...hope he doesn't go too far to start interfering with my contract or else there will be trouble. Just hope the Prophet will understand." she said to herself as she kept her gaze on Shadow.

Kane shrugged. "There weren't many details, so I would assume to watch the civilians. Guards are fair game." He said as they sneaked over the wall into the city.

A guard came up to Tavi and Echo in the guard HQ. "Ma'am, there's Bloodmoon in the city, just as we planned."

Archived