Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Echo smiled and flipped up her hood with cat ears on top of it, Tavi finished buckling her bracer and slid her rapier in the sheath and slung her bow over he shoulder, "Then lets go meet them shall, spring the trap once they are in, surround them as fast as possible." She ordered.

Azure noticed the silence was a sign he noticed once they were in, "It seems quiet..."

Shadow ran the last Shadow Hunter through, he withdrew is sword letting the body hit the floor with a dead thud. He paused looking to his side, "You may be able to escape everypony elses eyes, of course they cant see a pony's life energy like I can." He looked back at the blood stained wall, "If your going to kill me, dont hesitate."

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kane looked around, noticing that they had reached the spot where they were supposed to find the target, but it turned out to just be an empty alleyway. "Wait a minute...." He said. Suddenly several guards surrounded them with their weapons drawn. Kane drew his swords and got into a fighting stance. "It's a trap!"

Azure drew his black sword as several archers appeared above them. "My my what do we have here, a couple kiddies looking for a playdate?" Tavi chimed as she passed the guards in front of them, Echo came from the other side showing her hand with the Nightmare ring. Azure breathed angrily, "The contract was a fake, a trap set by the Royal Guard, like flies in a spider web." He growled darkly. "Take em!" Tavi orderd.

Silverthorn got in a fighting stance and prepared to attack, but Kane put a hoof on her. "It's ok, Silver. Stand down guys." He said, allowing the guards to take their weapons and bind them. Kane looked into Tavi's eyes and smirked. "You girls just started a fight you can't win."

Azure kept silent and cursed the guardsmen who took his weapons, though they took awhile to get all of them. Tavi smiled, "I'll take my chances assassin, have fun behind your cell."

Trax sipped his wine impatiently, he learned young Azure and couple others had went into Canterlot for a Royal Gaurd Captian, which he found suspicious.

Kane suddenly burst into laughter. "A cell? Are you kidding me? No public execution or letting the princesses smite us or something? Are you scared little girl?" He taunted. Silverthorn and Autumn looked at each other in fear.

Suddenly there was a swirling black portal on the ground before Trax. Out from it came a tall, hooded figure. In fact, it just looked like a floatin robe. Darkness seeped from it's body. The entire room suddenly got dark, leaving just the figure and Trax alone in blackness. "Trax....my faithful servant...." It said in a guttural voice.

Hailstorm continued to destroy targets in the Shadow Hunter's training room. "Where are you, little girl? I'm waiting...." He said to himself.

Tavi nodded to a guard who in turn slammed the back of his axe behind Kanes knee bringing him kneeling before Tavi, "Oh we're not done with you just yet." She drew a fist and hit hard on his cheek knocking him unconscious. Azure tried to step forward but the guards stopped him by gut checking him.

Trax stood up and thought to draw his sword but instead took a kneel, "It is honor to meet you My Lord."

Autumn struggled to come to the aid of her boyfriend but was held back. Silverthorn glared at the guards as they took them away to the cells.

The Darkness himself stood before Trax. "My servant....your fellow assassins are in danger.....go to them......for this is the first of many tests......" He said hauntingly. "A day will come....when Chaosweaver joins me....in the void......when that day comes.....I will require someone else.....to speak my words..."

Killjoy jumped out of the darkness and landed in front of Shadow "you know very well I do not hesitate to kill when the prophet commands it. Though I will make one thing clear, if you plan on going after Hailstorm, I'd advise against it. I'll cut down anyone who gets in my way from fulfilling the Prophet's wishes." she walked around Shadow "but of course I always willing to fight, all you got to do is ask."

((Not gonna lie, i just got epic chills at the thought of Trax becoming the Prophet, lmao))

Trax opened his eyes wide in surprise, he had not even been given the title of Death Knight and now this, "The honor would be most gracious My Lord, forgive me that I did not know I was held in such regard by such godly spoken words." He spoke him humbly, he rose and stood tall for his Lord, "I will rescue my Brothers and sisters, Your word is my command Sire."

Tavi stopped them from taking Azure and Kane away, "Take them to the posts, get them ready for His arrival at the arena." She ordered swiftly. "At once Madame." The Guard said before taking them away.

Shadow chuckled, "I wish death upon that filth, be it by my blade... Or yours." He began turning to her, "I am on a path towards greater heights, ones that I could not have reached without my brothers unfortant death." Shadow paused and walked a little. "You may tell the Order I will not be returning, give them my regards, and one last thing...." Shadow turned around looking into her eyes with a new form of his Sharingan, "... Do not come searching for me..." Suddenly Killjoys world spun, her mind began to play tricks on her, dozens of swords were run through her repeatedly, her blood spilled out over the floor. Her worst Nightmares unfolded before her, then there was nothing in the room, she stood alone within the same room back in reality. The bodies were gone, Shadow was no where to be seen, only Shadows Bloodmoon Order pendant was pinned to the wall.

((Lol you forget she is insane...so she sees that kinda shiz almost hourly lol))

Killjoy just smirked "if that is all you can do, why would the prophet fear you." She scoffed "what a waste." She looked in the distance "like I'd waste my time looking for you, unless the Prophet commands." She said back flipping into the darkness and heading towards her destination.

"Go now...with my blessing....there's no time....." The Darkness said, and with that the being retreated through the shadow portal as the room returned to normal.

"Kane!" Autumn cried, reaching out for him as the two male assassins were taken away.

Echo barely flinched but looked at the bite then licked it, "Fiesty arent they, get them into position, make sure they are gagged and blind folded. Dont want the making any noise." She ordered between licks. Tavi and her then moved off towards the arena for their Finale.

Shadow paused as and looked back at Canterlot, "One last thing before I take me short leave of this land."

Kane slowly woke again as he was being dragged into an arena. "What's going on?" He said to himself.

Hailstorm stood in a dark room. He had trained harder than ever before, and the Shadow Hunters made him more cruel than before. He stood with his weapons drawn, anticipating he would have company.

Azure glanced around as they were tied to posts in the middle of the arena, "They're setting a Trap for him, Tra-" he was cut short as the guards gagged them with cloth. They then left them. Hours seemed to pass before Trax suddenly appeared behind them, "Apologies I couldnt come sooner, I had a teleportation charm put in your Kuni, needed to make sure you were somewhere safe. Come on, this feels like a..." Azure cut him off as his mouth was free, "Trax its a trap!" He yelled as the arena was alit with torches. Tavi and Echo came from a tunnel already ready to fight, Trax sighed deeply, "I feared as much, quick you two go find Autumn and Silverthorn, I'll handel these two." As he spoke the podium was alit with torches revealing The two Mares strung up with lashings riddling their bodies and barely conscious. Trax gripped his fists and glared at Tavi and Echo, "Get them and go!" He said more commanding this time, his eyes burned with rage. Like a silent whistle Trax clashed with them. Azure cut Kane free, "Come on Kane you heard him..." His voice trembled trying to keep cool in the situation.

Kane growled with rage when he saw what they did to the mares. He flew to Autumn and Silverthorn with a knife drawn. He began to cut Autumn lose and finally freed her. She slowly awoke shaking as she saw Kane was holding her. "You're safe now...." He said quietly. Silverthorn awoke and saw Azure cutting her lose.

Azure caught Silverthorn as she fell, "Come on, Trax can hold them off while we get out of here, he can use his charm on here to come to us once we're safe." He said holding up his kuni with Ttaxs charm on the handle.

Trax battled with the two mares, he leap back fliping as Echo sent a sound blast at him, missing him as he flipped. But he didnt account for Tavi being there above him bringing her hoof down on him and sent crashing to the arena floor. Trax appeared through the dust cloud sweeping Echos legs then spining on his waist to to kick her into the ground. Then stood back up deflecting multiple strikes from Tavi before grabbing her throat and holding her off the ground, "Please dont kill me.... Please.... Trax..." Tavi whispered chokingly, Trax calmed down and loosened his grip but Tavi kicked his stomach. After she was released Tavi drew her rapier and sliced upwards, Trax flew back as blood splattered across the dirt. Trax got his knees, blood leaked from his left eye, "Fine.... You wanna play it that way?" He stood up and glared at them angrily, "My turn." He threw a dart at Echo as she prepared to snap her fingers but instead bent backwards dodging under the dart. Suddenly Trax was under her wrapping his legs around her head and flinging her into the arena wall. Tavi ran at him but she was met with furry of rapid jabs to her stomach and several other points of her body, Trax had hit her pressure points cause her body to go limp. He let Tavi fall on her back defenseless, Knocking Echo out as she tried to come from behind him. The gates of the arena opened and out poured guards, Celestia stepped out in her battle wear, Trax drew his Katana and took a stance. "Get out now! That is an Order!" He yelled to them Sternly.

Kane looked at Trax as he prepared to face Celestia. He looked down at Autumn in his arms. "Autumn, if you have the strength, can you teleport us?" Autumn nodded weakly and lit her horn, and the four were teleported to a hillside outside Canterlot.

A shadow swirled around Trax as Celestia approached. "She will not defeat you...." A whisper said.

Luna walked around and stood next to her sister "it seems our best couldn't even defeat the Order, I guess if you want something done, we got to do it ourselves...right sister?" she asked looking over Trax "though they did give him quite the beating, don't think he has much left in him."

Killjoy crept in the shadows of the Shadow Hunters' sanctuary and saw Hailstorm waiting for her arrival "expecting company Hailstorm? It's flattering that you have prepared the greet me. Though I must regret to inform you that this is not a social meeting. You caused quite a stir in the bat city by killing its king...naughty naughty." she said slowly stepping out of the shadows. "naughty enough to make the Prophet want your head served on a platter."

Celestia teleported Tavi and Echo away, "He will pay dearly for his actions, that is a promise." She said sternly as she lit up her horn causing a golden aura to form around her hands.

Trax gulped and slowed his heavy breathing, "... Yes My Lord..." He whispered to himself as he prepared to fight. Suddenly Shadow appeared out of a wormhole and took Trax by the neck bending him backwards, "You will thank me in time dear brother," he said as he held up his hand over Traxs missing left eye, in it was Bloodlines blue sharingan eyes, they converged together into one, "My parting gift, wittness its power first hand." He said before forcing it into his eye socket and using a dark aura took fuse it into him. Trax cried out in pain. Then Shadow dropped him and was sucked into another wormhole. The Gaurds chatted among themselves confuse on what just happened, they stopped as Trax began to stand back up. He look up and opened his left eye, there his blue sharingan eye swirled forming into the third stage, he could feel new strength course through him, "So this is how Shadow can see Killjoy, do the things he can do..." He mumbled looking at his hand and gripping his sword, he closed his right eye letting his left eye see fully. Trax looked at The Princesses and the Guardsmen, "You harmed my friends, and threaten my Order, now know that we will not be so easily brought down!" He began darkly, with one step he zoomed forward and sliced through a number of them before he dodged a magic blast from Celestia. "Careful Sis, he possesses the Sharingan!" She warned remembering how hard it was facing them over 2000 years ago.

Hailstorm sensed Killjoy's prescence and smiled. "Ah...we meet again. It's been too long, my dear Killjoy." He turned and faced her, his eyes seeming to glow with shadow. "I'm afraid you won't have the pleasure of killing me today."

Killjoy smirked "that is where you are wrong, you see that prophet commands it and I have intentions of failing him. You don't honestly think I was trying last time do you?" She said unsheathing her katana.

Hailstorm didn't show an ounce of fear. Something was drastically different about him. "What you faced last time is but a shell of what I've become. You don't know the true extent of what I have at my control now."

Archived