Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Shadow looked up to the Prophet in surprise, "Everyone is capable of sin, but if these two do work for the Royalty of Canterlot we can't simply accept them into out brotherhood..... Can we?" He asked not sure what the Prophet had planned.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Killjoy got the message from the Prophet and was waiting patiently outside the door waiting for him to be done speaking with Shadow. As she waited, she counted her coin "1...2...3...4..."

Chaosweaver smiled evilly. "All who have committed murder can be a child of the Darkness." He said as shadows were produced from his hands. An image appeared of Tavi and Echo standing over the body of a mugger who they both had just shot dead after attacking somebody. The mugger was unarmed. The shadows soon disappeared as a servant gave Shadow two bags of gold. "For you and Trax's contract....that will be all. I have work to do. And send Killjoy in if you will, my child." The Prophet spoke.

Shadow bowed his head and took the bags heading out the door, "You can go in now, 'Lady of Death', tch..." He said shaking his head approvingly before leaving the area.

((Tavi and Echo still wont join, sorry lol and is there something you want Azure to find in particular))

((If you say so, but he's still going to scare the sh1t out of them though. Lol))

Kane was still searching through the carriage when he felt something iron underneath some gold. He cleared it out of the way to find an iron lockbox. He picked it up and looked at it confusingly. "What the hell is this?"

Killjoy entered the room and did a half bow "you called Prophet?" she asked standing up straight "I've silenced the Noble up north...Moon should be pleased by the display." she said confidently.

The Prophet grinned as Killjoy entered. "Yes, he has informed you of your success, and your reward and bonus is wel earned. Well done." Small tendrils of shadows floated around him. "Also, while you are here, I wanted to inform you of something that has been made perfectly clear to me through your success as of late."

Moonshield hid in the shadows, observing the conversation between Chaosweaver and Killjoy. He knew of what the Prophet was getting at.

As it has been for centuries, the Bloodmoon Order has always been led by the Prophet along with the four Death Knights, who served as the supreme commanders of the Order and the Prophet's protectors. Each of the four current Death Knights were unique in their own ways. Moonshield was the best fighter in the Order, Mephisto was the wisest member of the Order who kept up with the long and storied history of the Order, The Oracle was a mysterious mystic who never revealed his true name, and being a bat pony and having a long life span, has spend thousands of years helping new Prophet's learn to speak to the Darkness. These three Death Knights were highly respected in the Order. However, the fourth Death Knight named Hailstorm was cruel, malicious, and evil, even by the Order's standards. He spent more time tormenting other members of the Order than actually contributing to the well being of the Order. He was hated by everybody. Even the Prophet held disdain for him.

Chaosweaver looked at Killjoy with a smile. "You possess skills that haven't been seen in this order in over a thousand years, and it is time you were rewarded. In the even one of our Death Knights meets their end, I wish for you to replace them."

Killjoy stood silent for moment, she thought about it for a second and grinned "I would be delighted...So do you wish me to show him his end? Just say the name and he's already dead." she said with a sadistic tone.

Moonshield stepped forward and glared at Killjoy. "The Prophet did not order you to usurp a Death Knight." he said sternly. "It's true, this entire order holds Hailstorm in contempt, but you know it is written in the Sacred Book of Law that killing another member of the Order is defiance of the Darkness and will result in eternal d@mnation." Chaosweaver held a hand up to stop Moonshield. "Never interrupt your Prophet." he said to Moonshield with a glare. Moonshield gave Killjoy a look before stepping back into the shadows. "My dear, although I swear this promise to you, the time for you to become one of the four has not come yet."

Killjoy's smirk stayed on her face "awww you know I'm an impatient mare Prophet, I always hated having to wait." she said playfully giving Moon a sly smirk and then back to the Prophet "surely there is something we can do to..."lose" Hailstorm. Not killing, just...misplacing."

Chaosweaver smirked and moved a loose strand of hair out of Killjoy's face. "My dear, I value your skills far too much for you to invoke the wrath of the Darkness." he turned back to his spot on the floor where he was meditating. "Patience, my dear." he said as shadows consumed him in meditation. A servant came a delivered Killjoy's payment for her contract, which she had earned in addition to what she took from the noble.

Kane turned to the others with the iron box. "I found this. I can't get it open but look." he said, showing them the symbol of the Order on the lid. "It has something to do with us. We should return it to the sanctuary."

((How about sending him to recruit Echo and Tavi, im sure they'd love to give him a very...... bloody night with death as the main course))

Azure looked at it curiously, "Could it be a threat to us?"

Shadow returned to Trax sharing a glass of wine with Black, "Heres your share brother, we'll need to be careful in Canterlot." He said as Trax caught the bag with ease but flinched from his wound, Shadow sat down and Black made an ice wine glass and poured the wine for him, Shadow nodded his thank and then took a sip. "Wow, thats some good wine, how rich was he?" He asked licking his lips with curious eyes at Black who shrugged, "Quite wealthy, wine cellar was nothing short of extremely pleasing to the eye. I have the rest of it in my house along with others I've collected, care for another wine tasting night?" He told him offering the two Silencers a good night of being secretly rich and resourceful. Trax and Shadow glanced at each other and looked back to Black, "After tonight?" Trax began, "That would be most pleasing Executioner Black Frost." Shadow finished as they all tapped their glasses together and downed them slowly.

((Perhaps...)

Suddenly there was the sound of pain as a young initiated was thrown into the wall of the sanctuary. He trembled as he fought to get up but his body was too damaged from the assault. Towering over him came the most infamous of the four. Hailstorm grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up. "Worthless. You don't belong here. You'd serve the Darkness better by drowning yourself in the river and ridding this world of your filth." He shouted as the initiate weeped softly. Hailstorm released him and kicked him in the ribs, creating a breaking sound. He turned to the three who were drinking wine nearby. "And what are you dogs looking at?"

"Who knows. We better get going." He said as he gathered what gold he could carry, as well as the box and a soldier's helmet as prove of success. "Get together again and I'll teleport us." Autumn said.

Killjoy watched the seen and smirked "probably your vomit worthy face. I mean I feel so sick when I see it so I expect it's the same for everyone." she said tauntingly "I could just throw up right about now. You are a disgrace to the Order, a disgusting being that does absolutely nothing but hurt the weak..." her grin widened and her eyes went unsettling "why I should nail you to that wall and make you bark like a dog because that's the only thing you'll ever serve as."

((well if that answers your question Metal, she's insane))

Trax and Shadow chuckled at Killjoys diss on Hailstorm, Black was blank faced not sure if he yet had the credit to do anything in this situation. "Suddenly this just got more.... exciting.." Shadow said as he and Trax turned their chairs to face Killjoy and Hailstorm, holding their wine glasses ready to watch. Out of symathy Black used his ice and levitated the poor initiate out of the way, his expression was still blank with small pupils.

Azure grabbed the rest of the gold and the drivers pendant with the companies insignia on it, then went to join the others. "Ready."

Hailstorm smirked as he took a book out. It was the Sacred Book of Law, the highest authority in the Order. The book itself shimmered in dark magic. He opened it to a certain page. "According to the Sacred Book of Law, disrespect to a higher ranking member of the Order must be dealt with harshly and without mercy." He shut the book and suddenly slammed it into Killjoy's face, knocking her to the ground. "Pathetic..." He said as he left the room, stopping to spit on the battered initiate near him.

As soon as Hailstorm left, the others teleported back into the sanctuary. They noticed the scene before them. "What happened?" Silverthorn asked.

((lol he ran right when he hit her.))

Killjoy laughed at the hit "i hardly believe a book to the face is harsh. Not only pathetic but cowardly. run away little birdy, just know that you will soon be replaced. I would have just killed you and be done with it, but oh no, Prophet won't let me just end the dog. He wouldn't have to know...sure I'd bloody the place but who wouldn't." She noticed she was mumbling to herself and stopped. "what goes around comes around cupcake, may not be from me due these rules...but someone out there will put you down like the scum you are."

Thunder flew into the sanctuary. Thunder was a heavy armor Silencer who wielded a Greatsword, his large wings made his armament Devastating. He saw Killjoy "aww did that Kitten Hailstorm hurt you?" he asked in a childish tone with smirk. Killjoy laughed "nothing really hurts anymore." she said as Thunder helped her up "Sometime I wonder how you're able to control yourself with him..." Thunder said with a puzzled look. Killjoy sighed "well since some news came to me, I kinda have to." she said with a sinister grin. Thunder chuckled and news would that be?" he asked. Killjoy whispered something in his ear and Thunder eyes showed surprise "Oh...well now, that's gonna be good." he said with a chuckle.

((what could happen is the Prophet tells Hailstorm he is being relieved oh his command and have Hail get angry and challenge Killjoy to keep his title which he obviously gets his ass whooped, which makes Hailstorm go against the order and become a merc for the empire. Just a suggestion, sounds like something Hailstorm would do))

((Death by Tavi and Echo is much less complicated.))

Azure peeked out from behind them wondering what just went on.

Shadow and Trax moaned in disappointment, they packed up and followed Black out of the Sanctuary, "Darn. no action."

((but it's a good story filler. You guys always want to rush things... just sending him off to die just doesn't feel right. Hailstorm seems like one of those ponies who will eventually become a big villain thus giving us more RP to go on.))

((I have one of two things in mine for Hailstorm. One, he secretly murders the Prophet and assumes the title as the new Prophet and have our guys have to branch off and fight him. On the other hand I was going to go with something similar with what Kill said, only he forms a rival Order rather than join Canterlot))

As the others were winding down after getting back to the sanctuary, a servant approached Azure. "The Prophet wishes to see you, initiate."

((Hailstorm forming a new order sounds good. Not really sure how Hailstorm would be able to pull off the murder operation without everyone getting suspicious.))

((He wouldnt create the order till he is kicked out))

Azure was nervous but striaghtened himself up and headed to the Prophets room, "You wanted to see me Prophet?" He said entering then taking a knee in a bow.

Archived