Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

"you don't have to." Killjoy walked in and looked at Soul "I dealt with the filth, no I didn't kill him but his worthless ass got tossed into the void after I gave him a good beating. Though since he is no longer a member, maybe someone will put a bounty on his head." she said shrugging. "shame you were knocked out, he got quite the thrashing, you should have seen his face when the prophet was about to toss him into the void, it was like a little girl who got her candy taken from her. It was so pathetic." she sat down on the bed besides Soul "you should have seen it, it was great how everyone cheered in joy once the tyrant Death Knight was kicked out of his position to be replaced by pony who beat him, that's right, I'm the new Death Knight, Isn't it great?" For some reason she was not showing signs of shutting up, she was actually quite exited, she finally kicked Hailstorm's ass and finally was given the position of Death Knight and it all happen in the same day so she was now in the best mood. "So I guess I'll be starting tomorrow. It's going to be fun, not only am I allowed to carry authority, but I can still on contracts and kill all at the same time." she gasped in excitement "do you know what this means....." she paused as she was feeling dizzy and before anyone knew, she collapsed on the bed. Her excitement made her loose a lot of blood causing to pass out.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shadow walked into his house closing the door behind him and breathing a sigh of relief, he put the weapons on the table and took off his cloak along with his shirt as well. His torso was riddle with scars from different weapons and magical attacks, he yawned and grabbed the weapons again then went up stairs to put them away then fell into his bed falling asleep instantly.

Soul shook his head as two servants lifted Killjoy onto another bed. "Well, at least he got what was coming to him." He said as he got up. Another servant came to him. "The Prophet wishes to see you." Soul sighed. "Great." He said, knowing he was in trouble.

((He used a type of ancient long forgotten magic that only bearers of the Cursed Demonic eye can use, in other words Batponies who are born on the night of the Blood moon. Its also quite powerful and could go toe to toe with The Princesses, btw we should make them more powerful in this cause in reality they are the most powerful.))

The next day the Prophet had called for Soul and Killjoy to speak with him. Soul got there first and entered. "You summoned me, Prophet?" Before he knew it a black beam of energy shot out of nowhere into Soul's head, causing him to fall down in agony as his body was consumed in pain. After a few moments that felt like hours it stopped and Chaosweaver stood before Soul, kneeling on the floor breathing heavily. "While I admire you're willingness to preserve the honor of our Order, and share your disdain for the coward Hailstorm, you still disrespected a higher ranking member, my child." Soul weakly stood and tried to speak, but Chaosweaver held a hand up. "Don't speak, all is forgiven. Now I have a task for you, Soul." Soul rubbed his head as his body slowly began to recover. "I'm all ears, Prophet."

Killjoy entered the room "you called Prophet?" she asked putting her hands behind her back as walked forward stopping two feet away from Chaosweaver "I hope it's a contract, I've been dying with drive my blade in someone's chest...or head...actually anywhere will do." she said playfully

Chaosweaver handed a piece of paper with directions on it to Soul. "You are to meet a client in a cave at this location. He has prayed to the Darkness and wishes for a life to be taken. Make the proper arangements and return to me when you've finished." Soul nodded and quickly bowed before turning to leave. Chaosweaver noticed Killjoy had entered and smiled. "There you are, Killjoy. I have something for you." He said as he created a projection with shadow magic showing a bandit warlord terrorizing a peaceful village. "Somebody's gotten tired of this brute slaughtering villages. Do be a dear and deal with him, will you?"

"Is that all? Consider the waste of life already dead. I'll be back soon for the money, I'll also make it extra bloody for Moon." Killjoy turned around and started walking out "hopefully by the time I get back, you'll have another contract for me, a contract that is more....challenging." and with that, she was out the door, heading to the bandit's location.

The Prophet smiled as Killjoy left. "I would never give you a contract that is not challenging, my dear..."

Somewhere in the middle of the forest, Hailstorm's broken body lay on the ground unmoving. After spending what seemed like an eternity being tortured in the void, which was only a day in normal time, he was spat out in the middle of the forest and left to die. Several masked assassins who weren't in the Bloodmoon Order approached him. "So...this is the heretic we've heard so much about." One of them said, motioning for the others to pick him up.

Killjoy ran through the forest on the branches of tree with great speed, all could be seen in a black blur zooming passed leaving only falling leaves in it's wake. She stopped at the tree line and looked at the town. A sadistic grin formed on her face "come out come out, where ever you are...Killjoy's coming to find you..." she said in a tune (pop goes the Wiesel) before leaping off the trees and sprinting through the tall grass towards the town where the Bandit Warlord tends to attack frequently.

The townspeople panicked and ran in many directions as the warlord and his men pillaged the town. "Slaughter them all! Take everything!" he shouted.

Soul arrived at the cave where he was being sent. He entered the cave and looked around at the dark, damp area, trying to find a sign of somebody and figure out who was requesting this meeting.

Suddenly the bandit's men were dropping fast with crossbow bolts in their chests, though the the killer was nowhere to be seen. Only a black blur in the corner of their eyes, but that was the only thing they saw before dropping dead.

The warlord stopped and watched as his men were slowly being picked off. He gripped his axe and looked around for the attacker.

"About time you came....." a voice said in the dark as a man approached holding a torch. "Are you the one who wants to arrange a contract?" Soul asked sternly. "Correct. I have prayed to the Darkness and now I will request a kill from your order." Soul spat on the ground. "Well.....get on with it then. Who's the target?"

Soon all the Warlord's henchmen were scattered dead all around him, an unsettling laugh echoed from the shadows of the alleys, but it was unknown of which one the laugh was coming from. "you bet-ter run as fast as you can, I'm here to kill you, you can run to the ends of the earth..." Killjoy's voice echoed (in the tune of Pop goes the Wiesel) getting closer and closer. Then a light breeze like feeling brushed against the back of the Warlord's neck "but you're still going to die." this time it wasn't in a tune, Killjoy whispered right into the warlord's ear. She then laughed again going right back into the darkness, she was going to play with this poor soul.

((I'd be pissing myself XD))

"Hmmmm, I've been called many things in my life, but never a witch" Killjoy said in the darkness "Don't worry though, I'm no witch...I'm even worse. I'm the nightmares you have at night, the shadows in the corner you hide under your blanket from, the monster in the closet and under your bed." Her crimson eyes pierced through the darkness "the stalking eyes you see in the forest at night." she finally stepped out of the shadows revealing herself "I have called here by the villagers, they seem to grow tired of your murderous antic. So the question is...easy way...or the hard way, of course both ends in you dying but...though I might give you the courtesy of choice." she said as her sadistic grin grew ever so widely

The warlord shook with fear but drew his side dagger and attempted to stab at Killjoy, despite the attempt being in vane.

"Yes...the target....." the mysterious client said, pacing around in the dark. "Why so serious, friend? Why don't we get to know each other? They call me Diamond Eyes, and you may not be able to tell right now, but I'm one of the wealthiest men in Equestria." Soul rolled his eyes. "I don't care. Please tell us who you want dead so we can do our d@mn job." Diamond Eyes scoffed. "How rude. Shouldn't I get the right to get to know the person I'm paying?" Soul facepalmed and sighed, wanting to kill this annoying fool, but couldn't for the sake of the potential contract. "Soulscream. Silencer of the Bloodmoon Order. Bringer of Death. Now can we please talk business now?" he said, visibly annoyed.

Archived