Kings of the Shadow World (Private)

MetalBronyATL

Black shrugged and attempted to lean back in his chair before Trax opened the door and called for them, causing Black to loose his balance and fall backwards. Oakly chuckled as he walked past with Venom and Tahlia. Flint waited inside staring at the map in deep thought.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Death Knights entered the room with the others. "We don't have long to keep the beast locked up. How to we fight the Shinokage now?" Kane said, his body remembering the fight with the assassins. 

Trax pointed at five locations on the map of Equestria near the border, a good 20 miles separated each pinned location, no towns or settlements nearby. "Leaked information. We're going to spill these five locations to the Shinokage, and let them come to us. I will send a clone with each team, disguised as Tahlia, to ensure they fall for it. The teams will be as followed; Kane and Autumn, Silver and Black, Flint, Myself, Blade, and our Young Trio here." Trax explained as he pointed to each team and ending with Oakly, Venom, and Tahlia. "Oakly, you and Venom are only to protect Tahlia, do not stop moving locations. Until I come get you." He told his Son as he glanced at Oaklys belt where his tagged kunai knife rested. Oakly nodded in acknowledgment, Tahlia grabbed Venoms shirt tightly with worry. Trax looked up to them again, "I also received word from Canterlot, we will be receiving some support from then. Captains Octavia, Echo, and Stryker along with Second Lieutenant Hazel. They'll be split up among our teams, I do not know who will be with who, so be flexible on the back up. That's it, you have served me well in the little time I've been your Prophet, I couldn't have asked for better. Now, Lets go save the world, shall we."

Inside the Shinokage's HQ, Obito layed out a map of the border, pinned on it were five locations. "New information suggests these five locations of where they hiding the girl, obviously its a set-up by their Prophet, expecting us to accept their challenge. Ally has already scouted out the routes, and has confirmed the identity of the target, at all five spots. Using clones to ensure we are forced to split up due to time. Mistress Rose has grown tired of waiting, therefore we will be splitting up. The teams are as follows; Silent and Mara, Slipknot, Uchiha, Myself, Caesar and Ally. Brutus, you will be chasing a possibility of a constantly moving sixth location, use your power to sniff them out. Show them no mercy, give them nothing, and take from them... Everything."

Everybody in the room nodded at Trax in respect. Despite everything they went through, Trax had brought them this far and had kept them alive for this long. He was the leader they needed. "We stand with you Trax. We wouldn't be here without you." Blade said. Venom held Tahlia close to him. "We've protected you this whole time, we won't stop now. I promise." he said to her, unable to keep himself from smiling slightly at her. 

"The last time I chased after a young girl she ended up exploding. It wasn't me though. I swear." Brutus rambled. Silent rolled his eyes annoyed. "The sooner we find this girl the sooner we can get the hell away from you freaks." He said under his breath. Mara only thought of the possibility that they may face Hazel, knowing she couldn't bring herself to fight her. 

Tahlia grew bright red and nodded, speechless from Venoms comforting words. Trax nodded, "You're praise is appreciated, and the same goes for you all, Thank you everyone, now lets get to work."

Obito glanced at Silent and Mara but looked at Brutus, "We need her alive, and that goes for everyone here. Move out."

Minutes later, each of the five were occupied, and the young trio had begun their constant movement to hide them from the enemy. 

Trax sat inside the cabin, the Tahlia clone waited by patiently and reading a book as a cover. There was a change in the air, signaling the enemy's movement, "Here they come." He said seconds before the cabin was blown sky high. Obito walked out from the woodline, "I didnt think the odds would be so in my favor, and yet, here I am." He said as the smoke cleared with only Trax standing firm, a serious grim look on his face. 

Uchiha floated down from the sky after he obliterated the cabin with a giant meteor he had formed, suddenly a flaming explosion threw him to the ground. "Yes, this is truly what I wanted, to face you again without distractions." Uchiha said as he stood back up and turned to see Flint walking towards him covered in hell fire.

Caesar and Ally watched as their targeted cabin burned down, "This one was a clone, but I can still sense the enemy is around here somewhere." He began as he glanced around, Ally stood still as she placed a hand on her belly and started to feel fear building up. Supposedly their enemy was the infamous Gleaming Blade, the one from the Crystal Empire.

Black felt a change in the pressure around him, "I think the other positions have been attacked, be on your guard." He said to Silver as he let his ice magic trickle out from his hands as the skin turned pitch black.

Oakly did his best to ignore his senses of the others engeries and focused on his own surroundings as they walked down a heavily wooded path, "Come on, we should pick up the pace a little." He pressed as he started to walk faster. Tahlia tightened her grip on Venoms hand, she could already feel the massive surge of hatred coming from inside her, the Demon pressing on her soul to get out.

Suddenly there were explosions around Caeser and Ally as traps detonated and shards of crystal began to fly towards the two siblings, some of them cutting their skins as they grazed by. From the shadows a figure with twin crystal swords charged them, kicked them both in the face and knocking them back. "Were you looking for something?" Blade said glaring at them. 

Silver nodded as she drew her twin swords. Around her neck was a pendant she had made with a steel shard from one of Azure's weapons that was now fashioned into the shape of a heart. "Let them come."

Silent and Mara found the cabin where Tahlia's clone was. "Hurry, lets grab her and get out of here." He said as he stepped forward towards the house. Suddenly there was the sound of bows being drawn behind them as Kane and Autumn stood behind them. "Well hello there."

Venom saw that Tahlia was struggling with the beast inside of her. He gripped her hand tighter showing that he was there for her. Suddenly there was an explosion a few yards away from them. "Oh jeez, I blew up the wrong squirrel. How am I supposed to know which squirrel has a demon inside it?" Brutus rambled loudly giving away his location. Venom looked at Oakly. "We have to go. Now."

Ally slid to halt putting both hands on her stomach, lit up with green healing energy, sweat running down her face. Caesar slid back gritting his teeth in anger, "Yeah, a pole to for your severed head to rest upon!" He growled before charging Blade with two kunai in his hands.

((Slipknot is supposed to target Black and Silvers cabin, if you weren't tracking))

Trax and Obito were locked in a furry of sparks as they clashed with their weapons, suddenly both were surrounded with colored auras which formed metallic rib cages and a single arm weilding a giant sword, they parried causing a massive shock wave. Traxs left blue sharingan eye swirled with a demonic design as his white aura covered him, Obitos right eye was a red sharingan while his left eye was a purple ringed rinnegan, a purple aura surrounded him. Trax grew wary, "I can tell this is gonna be a bit more challenging."

Flint blasted hell fire against Uchiha as he used his almighty push to guard against the inferno of flames being unleashed upon him. Flint narrowed his eyes as he ceased his firey attack, he sucked in air before breathing a swirling vortex of fire at Uchiha, the Shinokage member moved to the side, but his relief was short lived as Flint appeared on top of him with hard right firey hook to his face sending him crashing across the ground. Flint cracked his head to the side before walking towards Uchiha again, but he paused a rock suddenly flew at him and stuck to his chest, like it was being pulled to him by gravity. Suddenly the surface of the ground under and around him began to crack and crumble, Uchiha burst up from the rubble with his hands together, "PLANETARY DEVASTATION!" Instantly Flint was being surrounded and encased by rock and earth as he became the center of gravity, his firey defenses could only block off so much before he was completely covered. The giant sphere of rock rose into the air as more and more rock was pulled to be layered on.

Oakly formed a few handsigns and sucked in, "Go, I'll provide us some cover. Water Style: Misty Fields Jutsu!" He blew out a thick white mist which quickly covered the forest area around them. 

• 2 weeks later...

Blade thrust both of his crystal swords into the ground, causing a large crystal shard to emerge from the ground and knock Caeser away. "Not today, little bats." He taunted as he swiftly slashed at Ally before striking Caeser with incredible speed. 

There was an explosion of black fire and Slipknot stood before Black and Silver. "Bloodmoon...I was too easy on your kind. I should have wiped your filth off the face of the earth long ago." Silverthorn growled and raised her swords. "You're welcome to come try again." 

Silent and Mara looked at each other before doing backflips knocking Kane and Autumn back before they could release their arrows. "Well aren't you two cute. I'm afraid there's only room for one assassin couple though," Mara said drawing her swords and striking at Autumn as Kane parried a strike from Silent. 

Venom nodded and took Tahlia's hand, moving away from the sounds of explosions. Brutus saw the mist rolling in. "Oh dear, how will I burn down this forest now?" he said to himself as he began to fire giant blast of flames in random directions in the forest. 

Ally backed away quickly without retaliation, Caesar parried with Blade, anger striking his eye before pushing Blade off him. "Fine, if your not going to do anything, just sit back and be useless!" He hissed at his Sister before activating his red Sharingan eyes, the black demonic design swirled. Suddenly he was upon Blade with a fury of slashes, his eyes moved around reading Blades movements and then copied them with ease. It wasn't long before Caesar found an opening and threw his weight into a hard kick to Blades stomach sending him crashing through a tree. Ally shook her head clear and performed her hand signs, "Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu!" Her voice breathed several flaming fireballs at Blades location.

Black silenced the flames with his ice, "Then Fail miserably." He said coldly before blasting Slipknot with an icy storm.

Trax exhaled a sigh as his white aura formed into a skeletal monster, Obitos did the same as they were matched. Every hit or parry ended with a massive shockwave, devastating the surrounding forest. Then, there was a brief moment when Obito used a specific sword style with his aura formed sword, a move all too familiar to Trax. The Prophet blocked it easily before hitting Obito back, "That move, not to mention this strange feeling I get whenever you are around, its too familiar for coincidence." He began as he grit his teeth in anger, "Who are you!"

Uchiha rested on his knees panting as the small planet sized rock formation loomed above high in the air, "Now, to let him suffer as he dies slowly-" He went wide in shock as he saw the bottom of the small planet start to melt, turning into lava that dripped to the earth below. Suddenly an enormous dragon head formed by fire, exploded out from the small planets surface, its roar shook the ground beneath Uchiha, his eyes now wide in horror. "What Magic is This?"

Oakly released a watery jutsu to surf around on, dodging the fiery blasts, but his own mist worked as a double sided sword. A fiery blast destroyed his water and threw him off, he crashed into the bushes. Picking himself up, Oakly weaved through several hand signs and drew a large breath in, 'This is gonna eat up alot of my energy, but it'll give Venom and Tahlia enough time to get away.' He thought to himself, "Fire Style: Majestic Destroyer Flame!" The mist was instantly dissolved as an enormous wall of screaming fire rushed toward Brutus, turning any life into ash in its wake.

Blade grunted in pain but got to his feet, thrusting his blades into the ground to create another crystal shield that blocked the fireballs heading towards him. "Are you going to let him talk to you like that, sweetheart?" Blade asked with a sly smirk before charging at Caeser with another storm of slashes. 

Slipknot casted a dark fire at Black's ice, destroying it before it came close to them. Silver came through the shadows and began to strike at Slipknot, but he blocked all of her strikes with a sword made from shadows before he kicked her back with great force. "As weak as your little boyfriend was." He taunted her coldly. 

Autumn blasted Mara back with a powerful spell as she conjured two swords and charged at Mara, parrying with her as she got back to her feet. Kane and Silent were locked with each other, staring into each other's eyes. "Why do you look so familiar?" Kane thought to himself, feeling like he's seen Silent before. 

Brutus held a hand out and pulled all of the fire into his hand before it could destroy him. "Did it get warmer here or is that just me?" He asked out loud before blasted the ground with the built up fire magic. The blast send Oakly flying back into the depths of the forest. Some miles away, the ground shook causing Venom and Tahlia to trip and fall. Venom looked back toward the sound. "Oakly..." 

Ally hissed at him and was about to rush in when Caesar stopped her with a glare, a red aura appeared around him forming a rib cage that blocked Blades attacks, suddenly an arm formed and swatted Blade away. "The Susanno, the Sharingans true power, an unstoppable force!" The aura grew forming the full upper body of a skeleton, muscle tissue formed giving the skeleton a life-like appearance with horns upon its head. Four arms wielded giant katanas, looming over Blade, Caesar folded his arms with a grin. "Time for your destruction."

Black appeared behind him with his right arm covered in a heavy ice gauntlet, "Ask Crimson how weak she is when you meet him." The heavy blunt hit sent him crashing through the wall of the cabin and skidding across the ground, two snow storms flew out of the cabin heading straight for Slipknot.

Obito chuckled, breaking his usual cold composure, "The gears are turning, finally huh? Killjoys harsh words didnt get to you? I mean, you lost your Sanctuary as a Prophet, dozens of subordinates were killed, and your little protege was killed in action. Killjoy was right to leave, and so was I, you were leading us into the ground." He said icily as he put a hand on his mask, "From here on out, I will destroy the Bloodmoon, and deliver this world into true Freedom. Because True Freedom," He brought the mask down revealing his face, Trax went wide in shock. "Is Chaos!" Shadow grinned wildly.

Rose stood in front of the giant statue, 8 of its nine eyes were wide open, the darkness of the void swirled slowly around her. "What's funny, is I didnt even have to go to him. He came to me, Shadow was fed up with the Bloodmoons future, and sought out a new one. Soon, that future will become real."

Uchiha starred in awe as the giant flaming dragon broke out from the rocky prison and dropped to the ground, only to lessen to about half the size and became a real Red scaled Dragon. "To think, I would have to resort to such lengths so quick in the battle. But, it was to hold my promise true to my friends." Uchiha stepped back as the Dragon spoke, "My Magic is a Lost Magic, because of its major side effect. When used to a great extent, the user will eventually become a Dragon themself, permanently. I am Flint Dragneal, The Dragon of the East!" Flint spun his massive body around whipping Uchiha into the air in surprise, then drew in a large breath, "Turn to Ash!" The words were drowned out as Flints firey breath blew into the sky at Uchiha. There was nothing he could, the attack was too powerful for even his abilities, instead Uchiha closed his eyes and smiled peacefully as he was turned to ash in seconds. The world darkened as the fiery breath was ceased, Flint sighed and lay down warrily, "Used myself up on that last one, the rest is up to you, My Friends."

About a mile out from their respective target points, Tavi, Stryker, Hazel, and Echo rushed to help the Bloodmoon. Tavi heading to help Blade, Stryker to help Black and Silver, Hazel to assist Kane and Autumn, Echo to assist Trax.

Oakly sat up from the surrounding debris of his crash landing, he started to sit up when a sharp pain stopped him, his gasped looking down at a stick impaled through his stomach on the right side. Luckily it missed any vital organs, but the wound was still just as serious. He coughed up blood before breaking the stick and pulling it out in utter agony, reluctantly using the last of his chakra energy to heal the wound enough to get him by for the time being. He laid back against a tree as he saw a shape appear in the forest dust walking towards him, "You're too late idiot, they're long gone by now, they were also clones, probably destroyed by now. The real ones are gone in the wind, never to be seen again-" He choked out before throwing up more blood, he must have been more damaged than he originally thought.

Tahlia grabbed Venoms hand, wanting to tell him to keep running, wanting to save him from being killed. 'Together!' She thought encouragingly, "Together! We'll go help him, together." She said trying to sound positive.

Archived