Well! For partners, the characters have to make eye contact after landing. In order for us to be a team, we need to pick the same relic.

Also, to Tehengu's post about being bullied over what we can't control, it's sad to know that actually is real (I got bullied hard cause imam ginger)

Yeah, I know it does. It is just stupid, but it happens anyways.

I'm lucky to have no bullying at my high school in Hong Kong. I see alot more now that I've moved to Canada.

Oh.....Opps, sorry! It's my Birthday and I just had a staff meeting at work plus an hour of paperwork in which I posted that, so soz <3

Midnight...you need to choose the black knight so that we are in the same team ^-^"

The Black Knight? I thought it was you get the other one, so that you grab the white and black knight to get paired up? I'l just change my post t sy Black instead of White

In the show, they picked the same piece and same color. The way we are doing to now would only work for the queen and King since there is only one each.

Well, I will be gone for most of the week end (till sunday evening.) So if you guys want to continue Andrea will be on auto pilot. Or for Symphy to play(If she wants( BE REASONABLE WITH HER!!))