RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

6 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

My family was there! We were just busy is all.

Also, Faunus parents sticking around? Pfft Don't make me laugh.

"Ah-huh, they just were too busy to deal with the spoilt little breat they raised, so they ran away and now your sister bears you as a burden on her entire exsistence...

Mine stuck around, until I got them inprisoned for life...

3 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

Oh no, The lady who's never met anyone in my family besides my sister ONCE suddenly knows my whole backstory! <Places hand on forehead and flops back.> The horror! Also, Good job on getting your own family jailed. Must have felt real good when that happened eh?

*Waves around note from bag* "I've got this which tells me all I need to know, as for the rents, they got what they deserved. A cowards fate for those those are unwilling to fight.

2 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

Glad to know you can be trusted with secrets.... But even that doesn't say what you just said! Also, good call on the whole famillial betrayel thing. Real smooth.

Why thank you, after all, the covernment of blood is only so strong. The bones we forge in combat are stronger then the blood I shared with those cowards

7 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

I prefer salmon, but okay.

You know what I mean! XD

4 minutes ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

Why thank you, after all, the covernment of blood is only so strong. The bones we forge in combat are stronger then the blood I shared with those cowards

You're just full of surprises aren't you. Terrible awful Bad person surprises.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

You're just full of surprises aren't you. Terrible awful Bad person surprises.

I'm a terrible person for choosing to stand up against discrimination against my own kind, and refuse to live under the roof of a family who promoted that very same kind of discrimination?

3 minutes ago, SymphonicFire said:

Your Faunus family promoted Faunus discrimination? Unless...you were adopted?

No, faunus parents. But they were doormats, they let humans walk all over them, bully me, extort them without raising a finger. Saying I had to be a 'good girl and not fight back', not to provoke them when they would ambush me on the street on my way home (When I finally upload chapter 1...) then yell at me for being late, so yeah, they did Nothing to protect me so when I needed a scapegoat for the death of my first human kill, you're damned right I used them.

5 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

I'm a terrible person for choosing to stand up against discrimination against my own kind, and refuse to live under the roof of a family who promoted that very same kind of discrimination?

Theres a very real visible line between fighting against discrimination and being a Terrorist group. Being as indoctrinated as you are, you wouldn't notice the difference.

4 hours ago, Shadowbolt0 said:

No, faunus parents. But they were doormats, they let humans walk all over them, bully me, extort them without raising a finger. Saying I had to be a 'good girl and not fight back', not to provoke them when they would ambush me on the street on my way home (When I finally upload chapter 1...) then yell at me for being late, so yeah, they did Nothing to protect me so when I needed a scapegoat for the death of my first human kill, you're damned right I used them.

Doormats? Sounds more like they were scared and frustrated. Trying to keep you out of trouble but never being sure what to do when you'd innevitably get IN trouble. How grateful and understanding you are...

On March 28, 2017 at 8:50 AM, RainbowDaringDash said:

Name: Skyzipper, though known as 'Sky'

Race: Faunus (Axolotl healing factor)

Appearance: 

Weapon: duel Elucidators, Transformations being sniper, duel wield split and a double bladed duel sword thing.

Fighting Style: 

Personality: 

Take your time. Tell us when you are done and we'll start. Is Sky already a member of the White Fang or is he going to be recruited at a rally (spoiler alert)?

58 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

Theres a very real visible line between fighting against discrimination and being a Terrorist group. Being as indoctrinated as you are, you wouldn't notice the difference.

History is told by the victor, and history will favour me, for I intend to write it.

It's rather simple, if I win, then history will make it look like I was the hero fighting against the criminal acts of humans. The only difference is that the battle still occurs, but I will win.

59 minutes ago, DreamySunday said:

Doormats? Sounds more like they were scared and frustrated. Trying to keep you out of trouble but never being sure what to do when you'd innevitably get IN trouble. How grateful and understanding you are...

I'd come home beaten and bruised from humans who hunted me down, and would attack me for no reason other than my ears. So it's that me getting into trouble, when they come into my life and torment me, then your parents, or lack thereof, have failed you also.

Glad to know you're actually and openly fighting in hopes of using revisionist history. This is what a racial supremicist looks like people! This little kitty kat right there.

That's still you getting into trouble. though. Whether you started it or not. Whether it found you or not. I'm sure they were terrified and had no other way of expressing it but anger. And you and probably themselves if you ever bothered to pay attention to anyone but yourself, were probably the only things they could take it out on. Whether intentionally or not.

But please, do go on telling us how your cause is justified.

7 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

It should! Actions like hers are why your kind are looked down at. Because Peoples eyes are more attracted to the violent actions of the Fang, and as a consequence, When people think Faunus they think mean violent Midnight, and not soft cuddly Slash.

I would rather die free then live a slave, it's as simple as that. Go ahead, Human, and see it through your tinted glass of a perfect life where you were given everything. Anyone who treated Faunus like 2nd rate people deserve to be punished, for there are many Faunus who ended it themselves over living, and I fight for those who are gone and those who are to come.

I wouldn't go as far as calling Faunus slaves, that was a century ago. Also, I think your uh...ultranationalistic views and actions are going a little too far. We are supposed to show humans we are equal to them and mean no harm, attacking them would give them a strong reason to hate us.

Snorts at Slash Of course you'd be on her side, abandoning your Faunus heritage for the care of a human. Trust me, I tried it once, and then the police shot at me...So sorry, but as far as i'm concerned, humans are the enemy

Calmly shakes his head. I'm on peace's side. Faunus and humans can coexist, there is evidence of that today. Our races do not need to hate each other, we just need to put the past behind us and look towards the future. It's hard to, I know, but we cannot allow ourselves to be stuck in the past or our relationship cannot progress. I'm not abandoning my heritage, it is outrageous to think so just because I don't believe in using violence. 

Funny how it parallels with our world so well.