RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

On 6/4/2017 at 1:18 AM, SymphonicFire said:

I need RDD but he's still got irl stuff I'm assuming. I might need to  do another contest to fill the spot. I don't wanna reveal all my WF characters at this point in time. XDD 

Oh, i spoke to him, he's pulling out, he's pretty much quit canterlot at this point 

Ok, I should post it here because, well, I've got like an 'announcements' so make and figure you guys should have a heads up to it

Ok SO Announcement

I'm planning to upload the RWBY fanfiction I've been working on to my Blog on this site, now, i'm going to have to go over them for spelling and grammer, but please be aware that there will be many errors within them so please be nice when I upload them. I've got 4 done and the 5th is underway. I do applogise it's taken me so long to write it, but since its just Midi's backstory, itsn't not hugely essential.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, SymphonicFire said:

Slash woke up as he needed to go to the bathroom. He looked for either one of the girls to let them know he was going out, but neither seemed to be there. "I'll hold it..." he sighed, figuring they went out to do the same before going back to sleep.

Poor Slash you're gonna have to hold that in for a bit. <3

• Like 1

Meanwhile all i have are tragic NeoXRoman images 

Also i know i said i'd upload chapter 1 on canterlot, but its such a mess with spelling grammer and tenses and i feel like i gotta rewrite it all before i load it since its a useless mess. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

I love tragic neoXroman!

Shadow, are you just stalling because your scared and or not done? ;)

Ok yes i'm scared, i've never shown writing to people i know and i feel like it won't be good enough. I'll go over it and upload chapter one today.